• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Complete Time Gear Thursdays: TheCapsFan streams Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hey all! This will serve as the discussion thread for Time Gear Thursdays, a series in which I'll be streaming Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky to the Bulbagarden Twitch Channel every Thursday at 7:30 PM EST! This is meant to be a casual series for me to introduce myself as the newest member of the Bulbagarden Twitch team, and an opportunity for me to replay one of my favorite games in the Pokemon series.

I'll be saving each "episode" as a highlight on the Twitch channel, and I've included them in a Collection over on the Twitch channel for you to easily find. Click the link here to head to the collection page!

I'm thinking of eventually editing these down and posting them to the YouTube channel down the line as well.

I'll be posting on my Twitter each time I go live, and after I update the collection with the progress that was made during that stream. However, feel free to post below with any suggestions, feedback, comments, or anything else relating to this streaming series! I would love to engage with the community as much as possible to make this as enjoyable for you to watch as possible :)

Last edited:
  • Staff
Going live in about 25 minutes! Last time we journeyed to Amp Plains to fetch the Water Float, a unique item for the Marill and Azurill brothers. We also learned the identity of the Time Gear Thief, Grovyle! Tune in at 7:30 ET to find out what's going to happen to our rescue team next!

• Staff
Update! I've added the last three episodes to the Collection. I'll also be going live today at normal time (about 1 hour from this post)! We're gonna be continuing our search for the Hidden Land.

Also, I've decided how I'm going to work a couple things. We'll be doing the Special Episodes after we finish the postgame content. Then, after all the Special Episodes are complete, I'll try out all the secret dungeons; Wonder Mail dungeons, challenge dungeons, all that fun stuff! We won't be 100%ing the game, but we'll make sure to tackle most of the optional content.

• Staff
Well, after a long while, we're almost at the end of our journey through the main and postgame of Explorers of Sky. But - we're not done with the game just yet! We still have one more piece of the postgame we need to get through, and afterward, we have five Sky-exclusive Special Episodes to play through! If you're interested, please do tune in Thursday evenings at 8PM Eastern Time.

I've updated the collection page in the original post with all 18 episodes so far. I'll also be going through and re-titling all of the episodes to fit the story that occurs during them.

• Staff
At long last...it's finally done. I have finally finished my playthrough of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky!!

In this playthrough, we:
  • Completed the main story
  • Completed the postgame story
  • Completed all 5 Sky-exclusive special episodes
  • Completed all 7 Secret Missions
  • Completed all 5 Zero Isle dungeons, plus Destiny Tower!
It certainly took a long time - far longer than I expected - but I'm honestly kinda bummed it's over.

I just wanted to take the time to thank anyone who's ever tuned into a Mystery Dungeon stream of mine, whether for a few minutes or since the beginning. This was the first series I've ever streamed, and as such is one I'll always remember!

In the meantime, Mystery Dungeon streams will be taking a break until at least the new year. When I feel up to it, we'll be restarting the series using the Mystery Dungeon Mornings branding, and playing through the Mystery Dungeon 1 Remakes on Switch!

Back
Top Bottom