• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Time Out: The Expanded Document

Associated Madness
Reaction score

Happy Pokemon 25th Anniversary!

To celebrate, everyone who replies to this message will receive the following items:
1x Cherish Ball
$250
3x Rare Candies
Collecting

Fizzy Bubbles ZA
Reaction score

To celebrate, everyone who replies to this message will receive the following items:
1x Cherish Ball
$250
3x Rare Candies
Claiming the above items, thanks me!

Happy Pokemon Day!

Doesn't Like Change
Reaction score

1x Cherish Ball
$250
3x Rare Candies
I'm slightly belated but thanks for the celebratory presents.

I'm gonna blow your mind
Reaction score

1x Cherish Ball
$250
3x Rare Candies
Here's to the brilliant future of the franchise. May the next 25 years be legendary.

Reaction score

1x Cherish Ball
$250
3x Rare Candies
Hoping that in keeping with a lot of recent holiday / event cut off dates I haven't missed the boat for claiming these. Thanks Gary!

Märchen Meines Lebens
Reaction score
A shadow now looms over Fizzytopia. The sky has turned a dark purple, and acidic mist now falls. Reality has begun to warp, with no end in sight. Sightings of what seems to be a god have appeared all over Fizzytopia, corrupted by the shadows. This primal being has been corrupted, its heart closing forever. Unless you are able to tame it and awaken it back to its full potential. Now you can try to purify this Mythical Pokemon! Get your Shadow Arceus today!

Claim your free Shadow Arceus........

Plushie! Limited time only. Please call today at 1-800-Fizzy-Bubbles to place your order now.

x1 Shadow Arceus Plushie
(Teaches TM Hidden Power. Becomes a normal plushie after use)

As a refresher, Pokemon can only learn one type of Hidden Power, with every type sans Normal. If your pokemon knows CM Gummi Bomb, Hidden Power must be the same type.

Poison-type Trainer
Reaction score
A shadow now looms over Fizzytopia. The sky has turned a dark purple, and acidic mist now falls. Reality has begun to warp, with no end in sight. Sightings of what seems to be a god have appeared all over Fizzytopia, corrupted by the shadows. This primal being has been corrupted, its heart closing forever. Unless you are able to tame it and awaken it back to its full potential. Now you can try to purify this Mythical Pokemon! Get your Shadow Arceus today!

Plushie! Limited time only. Please call today at 1-800-Fizzy-Bubbles to place your order now.

x1 Shadow Arceus Plushie

As a refresher, Pokemon can only learn one type of Hidden Power, with every type sans Normal. If your pokemon knows CM Gummi Bomb, Hidden Power must be the same type.
Claiming my Shadow Arceus plushie, and using it on my Tentacool.

*Tentacool learned Hidden Power (Fighting)!*

Reaction score

x1 Shadow Arceus Plushie

I can picture it in my mind, the form that fearsome, grim power takes. I can feel the piercing stare of the only eye it deems me worthy of piercing through the very makeup of my soul as it ponders whethr such a creation is truly worth letting remain in existence. That awe-inspiring aura is all so clear in my mind!
...This plushie doesn't quite live up to my mental image, but I suppose I can't fault the manufacturers on this one. After all, has anyone even seen such a fearsome beast in person- and lived to tell the tale- before? It certainly doesn't seem likely to me!

In any case, I'll go ahead and pick it up.

*Obtained Shadow Arceus Plushie x1*

...I don't really know what to use the magic on quite yet, but at least it's available now, right?

Reaction score

x1 Shadow Arceus Plushie

Collecting the fallen god plushie

Shipping is p cool ngl
Reaction score

x1 Shadow Arceus Plushie

Picking up my plushie, teaching it to Snivy, as hidden power Fire.

Fizzy Bubbles Resident Bird Keeper
Reaction score

x1 Shadow Arceus Plushie

Collecting this sinister snuggle buddy - not yet decided who gets to cuddle with it though so i’m just gonna scoot off with it for now

~¤Sea Priestess¤~
Reaction score

x1 Shadow Arceus Plushie

Picking up 1x Shadow Arceus Plushie and using the power of Demise to teach Honedge HIDDEN POWER (Flying).

Thank you!

Fizzytopian Idol
Reaction score

x1 Shadow Arceus Plushie

LOL good one, Leo. Collecting this monster. I'll edit a use in later, ty.

(Slime) Dragon Pokémon
Reaction score

x1 Shadow Arceus Plushie

Claiming, thanks!

Reaction score

x1 Shadow Arceus Plushie

Picking up one Shadow Arceus plushie, thanks!

Fizzy Bubbles ZA
Reaction score

x1 Shadow Arceus Plushie

Claiming my Shadow Arceus*, thanks.

*Plushie

Love is temporary. Garchomp is forever.
Reaction score
x1 Shadow Arceus Plushie

Right, claiming my doom god plush and stowing it away for later use, once I get enough darn bond

Reaction score

x1 Shadow Arceus Plushie

Claiming.