• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest TIME TO SETTLE THE ULTIMATE RIVALRY

Zangoose or Seviper?

• Zangoose

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Seviper

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Bigfoot_the_Pokémon

Broncos Country, Let’s Ride!
Reaction score
Greetings everyone! Me and someone I know were talking last night, and we launched into an argument over who was better, Zangoose or Seviper. They proceeded to suggest to me that I should take it to the forums. So, on November 30, I will put up a poll to settle this rivalry forever. Tell everyone you know to vote for Zangoose to vote for their favorite!

Now, I shall ask a bunch of the folks I know from the forums to spread the word...
@BigDocFan @Jyo @MegaPod @Maniacal Engineer @WyndonCalling @Oriden @christmas takoyaki @PikachuRules

Good luck, and always remember: Zangoose is better!

I love mongoose the most
Not for the feud
Ot which is stronger

More on species
Do prefer mongoose over snake's

Seviper has a very underrated design in my opinion, his colors and pose make a great presence and to me it's the best designed snake Pokemon. Despite not being a fan of reptiles it's on my TOP 10 Hoenn Pokemon.

Zangoose is not bad, I prefer it over certain other edgy ferret from Alola, but it's no match for Seviper's gracefulness.

Seviper has a very underrated design in my opinion, his colors and pose make a great presence and to me it's the best designed snake Pokemon. Despite not being a fan of reptiles it's on my TOP 10 Hoenn Pokemon.

Zangoose is not bad, I prefer it over certain other edgy ferret from Alola, but it's no match for Seviper's gracefulness.

Seviper, no contest.

YYYEEESSSS!!!!!

This is the way!!

Zangoose is cute. It used to be one of my favorite Pokémon.

...but yeah it's gotta be Seviper. Can't beat cool fangs, purple markings, and a blade on the tail. Plus the Poison typing is just more interesting to me than Normal. No contest :cool:

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom