• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Time to shiny hunt

GhostLucario

Ghost maniac
Reaction score
Now that Oak's letter has finally been released to BDSP it's time to shiny hunt Shaymin (since it can't be shiny in PLA and it hasn't been released to PoGo).
I have a full collection of shiny legendaries and mythicals and I have been waiting for this event to be available to do this. Sadly the shiny charm in BDSP is mainly just for show since it only affects the masuda method. So this could take me anywhere from a couple hours, to several months. We'll see how it goes. I know from experience it can be mentally exhausting.
And I also have to find a shiny Galarian Articuno since the online competition for it was on my birthday and I missed it :(

So I found Shaymin within like 2 hours. Talk about lucky. Now I am trying to get Arceus but it is so annoying. They should've made that cutscene shorter. Anyway, wish me luck

So Arceus got soooooooooooo long. I was even beginning to think it was shiny locked I actually had to look up for YT videos to see if it was actually possible to get it. My longest shiny hunt ever by far. I did maybe ~8000 resets? I was so tired by the end of it.

SO after catching Arceus I decided to do Darkrai. It's soooo annoying to fight, I don't know if I even want to hunt it. It spams Double Team and Hypnosis so I am afraid to fail it. Anyway I hope the hunt will be over soon. If I don't get it in a couple weeks I might just catch the normal one and tranfer one from Go. We'll see

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom