• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Timid Thundurus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krash

I aim to misbehave
Reaction score
I'm looking for a Timid Gen 6 Thundurus. I have Omega Ruby and thus don't have access to the Thundurus Mirage Spot. I'm hoping to use it for competitive battling, and the only one I have is from Gen 5, thus unusable.

I can offer any other legend, aside from Mew, and would be grateful to anyone helping me out. Heck, I'd even trade my Thundurus for your Thundurus if you're up for it. I can also breed almost any hidden ability Pokemon, with the exception of around 10-20. It's easier if you let me know what you'd like, then I could look through for you and see what I can do.

I've got one it's IVs are x/x/31/31/x/31 and it's timid. I cloned it though, so are you fine with a clone? And tbh I don't like legendaries much so I don't care what you give me in return if you want it.

Clones are fine for me. When would be a good time to trade?

Clones are fine for me. When would be a good time to trade?

Any time I'm online usually. So whatever works for you is fine with me. :)

4554-1270-5039 is my FC, IGN is Nina.

Edit: Thank you for the Meloetta. I hope the Thundurus is useful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom