• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TINA's Nuzlocke Series

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Hi guys, i've decided to do a series of nuzlockes, covering every mainline pokemon game except Legends. i probably won't see it through to the end, but we'll see. I'm going to start out with Pokemon Sword, and then go through the others in a pretty much random order. paired versions are the same game in my eyes, but i do consider remakes and third versions to be separate games. I will be describing my journeys through the eyes of my player character, from a first-person perspective.

The order in which i am going to play them is Sword - Leaf Green - Omega Ruby - X - Diamond - Moon - White - Crystal - Shining Pearl - Yellow - Sapphire - Red - Soul Silver - Violet - Black 2 - Platinum - Let's Go Eevee - Emerald - Gold - Ultra Sun

Rules will be as follows:
  1. I may only use the first pokemon i encounter in an area. I may catch others, but i may not use them.
  2. Once a pokemon faints, it is dead and i may no longer use it
  3. I must nickname all my pokemon
  4. i will not be using legendary or mythical pokemon. exception is for Pokemon White, where not using the legendary makes no narrative sense.
  5. The challenge starts when i get my first poke balls. encounters before that time do not count.
  6. I may not use affection except to evolve Eevee into Sylveon
  7. I don't know how nuzlockes normally treat gift pokemon, so i've decided that unless they're repeatable, i may accept and use them and they don't count as my encounter for that location
  8. I will not intentionally skip trainers. you're not the best until you've beaten the rest.
  9. I will not be doing trade evolutions, for the simple reason that i lack the ability to trade with myself and i'm not trusting strangers
  10. I will not be making use of the Day Care
  11. I may do in-game trades so long as the mon i'm trading away is one that i'm allowed to use
  12. I may use HM slaves if none of my pokemon can learn a certain HM that is required to progress. These HM slaves may not be used in battle and will be boxed permanently once their services are no longer needed.
  13. Game-specific rules will be detailed as i start each game
Most nuzlockes have a rule that once you white out, it's a game over, but i've decided that i will keep going so long as i still have pokemon in the box that i am allowed to use.

I should probably say up front that i do not own working copies of Emerald, DP or Platinum, so i am going to have to resort to piracy. I have moral objections to piracy, it's essentially theft, but since there's no proper way by which i can acquire these games anymore, i feel like Nintendo isn't missing out on my money anyway.

I should also note that the games from gen 6 on, as well as the games i'm pirating, will be played in Japanese, so there's a decent chance i'll use english and japanese names for places and characters interchangeably.

Link for chapter 2: My Nuzlocke Series
Link for chapter 3: My Nuzlocke Series
Link for chapter 4: TINA's Nuzlocke Series
Link for chapter 5: TINA's Nuzlocke Series
Link for chapter 6: TINA's Nuzlocke Series
Link for chapter 7: TINA's Nuzlocke Series
Link for chapter 8: TINA's Nuzlocke Series
Link for chapter 9: TINA's Nuzlocke Series
Link for chapter 10: TINA's Nuzlocke Series
Link for chapter 11: TINA's Nuzlocke Series
Link for chapter 12: TINA's Nuzlocke Series
Link for chapter 13: TINA's Nuzlocke Series
Link for chapter 14: TINA's Nuzlocke Series

Last edited:
Chapter 1: Sword
Specific rules for this game will be as follows:
  • I may not catch pokemon that are visible in the overworld
  • in the wild area and the dlc areas, each sub-area counts as a separate location with regards to encounters
  • The challenge is complete once i've finished the postgame
  • I may visit the DLC areas, but these do not have to be completed as part of this challenge
  • pokemon whose level is higher than what i can catch do not count as my encounter for that area
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is the day! i'm finally old enough to receive my own pokemon. after watching a youtube vid of the champion dynamaxing his charizard, my friend Hop came in and reminded me that today is the big day. i packed my bag and went outside, where one of the wooloo was banging its head against a fence. eh, whatever.

after a brief stop at Hop's house, we head over to Burasshi town, where the champion, who is also Hop's brother, is staging a public appearance. after talking to his fans a bit, Hop calls out to him, and he tells us to meet him at Hop's home. There, Champion Dande shows us a Grookey, a Scorbunny and a Sobble. I'm asked to pick one to be my partner, so of course i pick the adorable grass monkey. I name him Rafiki.

After we wat a meal together with our new mons, Hop challenges me to a battle. Rafiki makes short work of his Wooloo and Sobble though. after this, Dande tells us about the gym challenge and this thing called the pokedex, which sounds really interesting. just as we're about to go visit the professor though, a loud noise occurs. the wooloo from earlier seems to have broken through the fence. i really don't want to go explore the forest beyond, but i guess Hop is my friend, so i'll help him find his sheep.

Deep in the forest, i encounter a huge dog-like creature. i send out Rafiki, but its attacks don't seem to be doing anything. as the fog got more dense, the creature got away, and i somehow ended up unconscious on the forest floor. luckily, Dande found me before any hostile pokemon did.

I stop by my home to say goodbye to my mom, and head out to find the professor. when me and Dande enter the lab, which looks more like a library than a lab, we're greeted by a woman named Sonia. she apparently did the gym challenge alongside Dande, but now works for the professor. she gives me some pokeballs, and tells me that the professor is on route 2. i'll be heading there, but first i think i'll catch a few new pokemon.

On route 1, i catch a caterpie, which i name Rups. On route 2, i catch myself a Hoothoot, and i nickname it Wol. After this, i meet up with the professor. She apparently studies dynamaxing. she decided to give me a whole lecture on what it is, but i honestly tuned out because i already know. We then go back outside and Hop challenges me to a battle again. no big deal; Rafiki kills his Wooloo and Sobble with ease, while Wol deals with his new Rookidee. after this battle, Rups had gained enough experience to evolve into Metapod, despite never having actually fought in any battles.

After this battle, Dande invites us both to do the gym challenge. as we got all excited over this, a shooting star fell from the sky, which Hop then picked up and gave to me. nice, a token of our friendship. we then head inside for curry rice, and we stay for the night.

The next morning, the professor gives me a braceletthat will let me dynamax my pokemon. Our next destination will be Engine City where the Gym Challenge will start. Hop tells me to come to the train station with him, so we can travel to the wild area together. why we can take a train to the wilderness but not to the closest big city is a mystery to me, but whatever.

A nice guy in the wild area train station gave me an Eevee, which i named Babui. In the wild area, i caught Tol the Baltoy, Mug the Grubbin, Glen the Wooper, Yuki the Snorunt, Talos the Golett, Yeto the Snover and Peeko the Wingull.

I think i'll call it a day for now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current team:
Rafiki (Grookey) lv14
Glen (Wooper) lv11
Talos (Golett) lv13
Yuki (Snorunt) lv11
Tol (Baltoy) lv10
Mug (Grubbin) lv15

(Jesus Christ this game's intro is long)

Last edited:
When i arrived in the city, Sonia pulled me into the pokemon center to explain something about league cards or something. i kinda zoned out because i didn't care. as i headed up to the gym to register myself for the gym challenge, Dande showed up and gave me a miracle seed for some reason. that's pretty nice; it'll make Rafiki stronger. anyway, in the gym, me and Hop register for the gym challenge. the guy at the counter asked me for my favorite number. as everyone will probably know, i can barely contain all of my love for the number 123. (seriously, who has a favorite number?)

we're then told that the opening ceremony is tomorrow, so we should stay at the hotel next door for the night. over there, Sonia was gushing about some ancient statue. i'm not much of a history buff, so i'll spare you the details, but it's something about a dark day. more importantly, a bunch of hooligans were preventing people from checking in. team yell or something. whatever, me and Hop dispose of these losers without any real trouble. after we're done with them, a girl named Mary tells them to fuck off and then apologises to us for the behaviour of her fans.

The next morning, i head over to the Gym and receive my gym challenge uniform. after that, the ceremony started and chairman rose introduced all the gym leaders, and all of us challengers got to walk around on the field. when the ceremony was over, Dande and chairman Rose had a little chat with me and hop. apparently, we need to start our challenge in Turf Town , where the first gym leader waits. I hear that in some regions like Kanto, you can do the gyms in any order, but over here, the order in which you challenge them is set in stone.

As i try to leave town, Hop challenges me to another battle. No biggie, Talos killed his Wooloo, Rafiki disposed of Sobble and Yuki handled the Rookidee. On route 3, i catch Epona the Mudbray. i already have plenty of ground pokemon, so this one's going in the box for now. After fighting a few of the trainers on this route, Rafiki evolved into Thwackey. Halfway through the route, we meet Sonia again, who informs us that chairman Rose's company produces pretty much all of England's - sorry, i mean "galar's" - electricity. is there really anyone in England who doesn't know where we get our power? anyway, she then gives me a piece of rope and leaves.

at the end of route 3, i enter the galar mine. no new encounters here, unfortunately. at the end of the mine, i meet this asshat named Bede, who tells me he was chosen by Chairman Rose to collect wishing stars and partake in the gym challenge. he challenged me to a battle, but it wasn't too tough. Talos killed his Solosis and Gothita, while Mug made short work of his Hatenna. i then reach route 4 and catch Gyuunyuu the Milcery. Gyuunyuu will be taking Glen's place on my team, for some more type diversity.

i think i'll call it a day for now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current team:
Talos (Golett) lv17
Tol (Baltoy) lv16
Gyuunyuu (Milcery) lv13
Yuki (Snorunt) lv 15
Rafiki (Thwackey) lv 18
Mug (Grubbin) lv 18

As i make my way through the route, a sheep knocks me over. its owner comes over to apologise, and introduces himself as the grass-type gym leader Milo. not sure why he was here, but whatever. i battle my way through the remaining trainers and head to town.

in town, i meet Hop again, who shows me Milo's gym and then tells me that Sonia is looking for me. Sonia's Yanper then arrives, and leads me to Sonia, who is looking at some ancient markings in the mountainside. she asks me what i think it represents, but like i said earlier, i'm no history buff. Sonia explains that it's probably related to the dark day she mentioned back in Engine City, which is apparently related to dynamaxing. she then wishes me luck in my upcoming gym battle and gives me two of these "revive" things. no idea what they do.

As i went to heal my pokemon, the nurse lady mentioned that a strange pokemon was seen in the Burasshi Town train station, so i decide to go check that out before i continue my business here. there, i hear two people talk about taking a train to the Isle of Man - sorry, the "Isle of Armor" - when a slowpoke comes walking out of the train. I catch it and name it Oe. By the way, did you know that outside of Britain, Slowpoke are usually water types rather than pure psychic? Wild right? anyway, i then remember that i do in fact have a pass to visit the isle of man, but i don't feel like going there just yet.

Since i'm out of town anyway, i stop by the battle cafe in Engine City. there, i win a strawberry sweet, which i give to Gyuunyuu to hold, as it seems to like these things. overjoyed that i actually beat the battle cafe guy, i get so excited that i spin around in circles for a bit, when Gyuunyuu suddenly evolves into Alcremie.

I then train for a bit on route 4, in preparation for the gym battle. after getting ready, i walk up to the stadium and see Hop standing in front of it. He apparently managed to get the badge while i was off doing other things. Anyway, i then go into the gym and start the challenge. since this is a grass gym, i have decided that Talos and Tol will be sitting this one out. instead, Rups the Metapod and Wol the Hoothoot are entering my team again, in case i need a sacrifice.

Inside the gym, my goal is to... herd sheep? eh, whatever, i'll just do it. Along the way, Rups evolves into Butterfree, despite never having actually battled. anyway, i eventually make it to the end, and start the battle with the Gym Leader. Yuki takes out his Gossifleur with relative ease, but is now too weakened to do much more. i send out Mug against the Eldegloss, and we both dynamax our mons. Mug takes it out with two dynamaxed bug moves, the last of which was a crit. we won! as icing on the cake, Mug then evolves into Charjabug, giving my team an electric-type.

Milo then gives me the grass badge, and his assistant gives me the TM for Magical Leaf. Milo then comes up to me and tells me the next gym is in Bau Town, where i need to fight the gym leader Rurina. I then step outside and let Tol and Talos back onto my team.

I then head to route 5 and catch Hello Kitty the Espurr. I think i'll call it a day for now.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current team:
Yuki (Snorunt) lv 19
Tol (Baltoy) lv 19
Gyuunyuu (Alcremie) lv 18
Talos (Golett) lv 19
Rafiki (Thwackey) lv 21
Mug (Charjabug) lv 20

As i make my way through the route, i encounter some of those Team Yell losers harassing a man for his bike. Gyuunyuu easily dispatches their dark types with her fairy moves, and they run off. the man i just saved rewards me by giving me his bike. This bike is apparently powered by Rotom to go fast or something. eh, i prefer to walk. I then step into the nursery on this same route, and a lady there gives me a Toxel, whom i name Buzzer.

As i cross the bridge, i once again meet Hop. He wishes to battle me again, so i guess i'll have to if i wish to reach Bau Town. Gyuunyuu easily takes out his Wooloo, Tol and Yuki take out his Corvisquire together and Rafiki takes out Drizzile. after i beat him, he gives me another of those Revive things. seriously, what are they? anyway, he then heads off to challenge the water gym leader in Bau Town.

When i enter town, i encounter Chairman Rose himself, whose assistant was just sending away some of his fans. Bede is here too, but the chairman initially did not even recognise the guy, even though Bede is his chosen gym challenger. after being reminded who Bede is, the Chairman tells him to keep going and become champion. The Chairman does seem to recognise me though, and encourages me to go challenge the gym. His assistant then tells me to come meet them at the seafood restaurant after i've beaten the gym.

I then fish up Bakusakana the Arrokuda and head for the gym. When i arrive there, an employee tels me that Rurina isn't there; she's currently at the lighthouse. when i find her there, she gives me her league card and heads to the gym to await my challenge. I thus head back to the gym for the challenge. This is a water gym, so Talos and Tol will again be sitting this one out. Rups the Butterfree and Wol the Hoothoot will be coming in again, in case i need a sacrifice.

The puzzle in this gym is that i must use control panels to change the flow of water, so that i may progress to the leader. This proved somewhat more challenging than the sheep herding puzzle in Milo's gym, but it didn't take me too long to figure it out. Time for the Gym battle.

Rurina leads with Goldeen and i lead with Mug. Mug dispatches Goldeen with two Sparks, i decide to keep it in against Arrokuda, but a series of flinches mean i can't beat it and i have to switch. Gyuunyuu switches in on a resisted bite, and KOs him with two draining kisses. She then sends out Drednaw, so i go for Rafiki. We both dynamax our pokemon, but a single grass move is enough to knock out the water/rock type. 2 badges in, and we haven't lost a single pokemon yet. anyway, Rurina tells me that the next gym will be the fire gym.

As i step outside, Rose's assistant Olivia reminds me that we agreed to meet in the seafood restaurant. When i arrive there, i see that Sonia is here too. The adults talked a bit about dynamaxing and about Sonia's research, but i kinda zoned out and focused on the food. still not really into history. after a while, Rose had to leave. Sonia congratulated me on defeating Rurina, and gave me a TM as a gift. When i step outside, Hop is there and he informs me that the next up is the fire gym leader Kabu, who is currently hanging out in the mines.

I decide that now is as good a time as any to go on a vacation to the Isle of Man. So i travel to the Burasshi train station again, and i take a train there. How one takes a train through water is a mystery to me, but whatever. in the station on the island, i meet the same lady i saw earlier, back when the slowpoke showed up. her name is apparently Klara. i can tell already that she is going to get on my nerves.

Klara is apparently a student at the master dojo, here on the island. when i she challenges me to a battle outside the station, but i dispatch her with ease. she then invites me to join the master dojo, where champion Dande apparently also trained back in his day. i think i'll go there, but first i'm looking around the island and catching some pokemon. I catch Konaan the Buneary, and then head for the bridge to the dojo. there, i find a weird diglett with hair, that apparently belongs to a backpacker here. it's apparently an alolan diglett, and he has a ton more that escaped from him. he asks for my help to collect them again.

I proceed with travelling around the island and catching pokemon. i catch Mara the Happiny, Chaurus the Venipede, Keaton the Buneary, Blinky the Blipbug and Knipper the other Blipbug.

I think i'll call it a day for now
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current team:
Talos (Golett) lv22
Mug (Charjabug) lv 23
Yuki (Snorunt) lv 23
Tol (Baltoy) lv 21
Rafiki (Thwackey) lv 25
Gyuunyuu (Alcremie) lv 23

I should probably clarify that i am playing without dupes clause, hence why i got 2 buneary and 2 blipbug

after catching these mons, i decide to finally head for the dojo. i found a bunch of diglett along the way, so i give them to the diglett guy, and he gives me a weird dark-type Meowth. apparently, the Meowth in Hawaii - sorry, "Alola" - are dark type rather than the steel types here in britain. I wonder what hawaiian Perrserker will look like. anyway, i name it Tsravi and i head to the dojo. Outside, i meet Klara and some other lady. the other lady introduces herself as Honey. she invites me to join the dojo despite Klara's protestations, so i head inside. there, i am introduced to the dojo's students, as well as to Honey's son Hyde and her husband Mustard, who leads the dojo.

Mustard wants to battle me to see if i'm good enough, so i beat him. Talos made short work of his Shinx, and Tol disposed of Mienfoo. He then gives me a new set of clothes so i'll fit in among the other students. He then sets me and the other students on three trials to prove our worth. Just as Mustard tried to also give Klara her outfit, it was snatched by a super fast Slowpoke. our first trial is apparently to get Klara's outfit back from these slowpoke.

I beat the slowpokes and got Klara's outfit back. Before i went back to the dojo, i stopped by the diglett guy, as i had found a bunch more at this point. He gave me one of those weird water-type slowpoke i talked about earlier, which i named Soema. This thing looks useful, so i let it onto my team instead of Tol. He also gives me an albino Vulpix, which i name Rin.

I then head back to the dojo, where all the other students have also returned. i give Klara her outfit back, and Mustard congratulates me on completing the first trial. Honey then gives me the choice between raising a squirtle and raising a bulbasaur. i pick Bulbasaur and name him Fushi, but he's going in the box for now. Mustard then explains our second mission, which is to get special mushrooms for his dynamax soup. I found the mushrooms in a cave in the north, but Klara came running after me so we essentially found them at the same time. We battled for the shrroms; she started with slowpoke and i started with Talos. Talos won of course, after which Mug disposed of Koffing and Whirlipede. Mug did end up poisoned, but the battle was over.

I then stopped by the diglett man again before going to the dojo, as i had found yet more of them. he gave me a sandshrew (curious name for an ice type pokemon) which i named Jimennai, and a psychic-type Raichu that i named Naminori. I then went back to the dojo, where Mustard thanked me for finding the mushrooms. Klara apparently found her own mushrooms too, so she also passed the test. Honey then makes us her Dynamax soup, which is super tasty by the way.

After dinner, Mustard tells me and Klara to meet him in his room. there he tells us that for our last trial, we need to fight each other in a pokemon battle. Before we do this, i decide it's best to train Soema a bit so it can contribute. When i felt it's strong enough, i returned to the dojo for the battle. Klara is a poison specialist, so Rafiki and Gyuunyuu will be sitting this one out. instead, i'll be taking Tol back on the team for now, and i'll also take Rups the Butterfree, as death fodder.

It was a slaughter. I lead with Yuki and she leads with Skorupi. there's toxic spikes on the field apparently, so i'm poisoned from the start. Yuki still takes out Skorupi, but is now too weak to contribute more. Weezing comes out, and i send out Soema. However, Weezing knows a powerful dark move, so i have to switch pretty much instantly. I sacrifice Rups to get Mug in safely. Mug takes out Weezing, but now it is also significantly weakened. I send Tol out against the Whirlipede. I unfortunately ended up having to sacrifice Tol to get damage in, but then Yuki came in and finished Whirlipede with an ice shard. She then sent out her Slowbro, and i sent out Talos. We both dynamaxed our mons in turn one, but she outsped and one-shotted Talos with a water move. Soema then died to her poison move, so only Mug and Yuki were left. I sacrificed Yuki so that i could get some healing on Mug and to stall out Slowbro's dynamax turns. However, Mug was also one-shotted by her non-dynamax poison moves. everyone is dead.

I'm going to have to train up a new party, but for now, i'll take some time to mourn
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current team:
Rafiki (Thwackey) lv 26
Gyuunyuu (Alcremie) lv 25

did not expect Klara to pose that much of a threat. definitely should have saved her for later, especially since beating her isn't even necessary for the challenge.

Last edited:
Glen the Wooper is back on my team, and is joined by Bakusakana the Arrokuda, Mara the Happiny and Tsravi the dark-type Meowth. I craft Mara an oval stone using the cram-o-matic, so it evolves into Chansey during training. Glen also evolves into Quagsire. To my surprise, Mara then evolves into Blissey in this same training session.

When i'm done training, i decide to leave Klara be for now, and continue with the gym challenge instead. i head into Galar mine number 2 to find Kabu, and i meet Bede there again. He challenges me to a battle. I lead with Glen and he leads with Solosis. Glen would have beaten the solosis by itself, but Bede used a healing item, so i had to switch to Mara. An Endeavor greatly weakens Mara, so i switch to Bakusakana, who takes great damage from Psyshock but manages to kill the solosis. Next up is Gothita, so i send out Tsravi. Tsravi two-shots it with bite, and doesn't take any damage due to a flinch. Against his ponyta, i switch to Rafiki, who one-shots it. i keep Rafiki in against Hatenna, and it is again a one-shot. after the battle, Bede gives me his league card and fucks off.

After defeating Bede, i fish up Yonaoshi the Barboach. Whiscash is my favorite pokemon, but i think this one will stay in the box for now as i already have Glen. Further in the cave, i encounter two of those Team Yell losers. Hop shows up to help me dispatch the two of them. They go down without much of a challenge. as i progress further through the cave, Bakusakana evolves into Barraskewda. Toward the end of the cave, we see the gym leader Kabu confronting those same Team Yell goons me and hop fought off earlier. since it's getting late, he tells us to sleep at the Hotel in Engine City and challenge him tomorrow.

In the outskirts of town, i catch Yoshitsune the Pawniard. I think i'll call it a day for now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current team:
Bakusakana (Barraskewda) lv 26
Gyuunyuu (Alcremie) lv 30
Glen (Quagsire) lv 27
Rafiki (Thwackey) lv 30
Mara (Blissey) lv 27
Tsravi (Alolan Meowth) lv 26

Last edited:
In the hotel, i run into Mary again, who challenges me to a battle. I lead with Bakusakana and she leads with Croagunk. Her croagunk has dry skin, so i can't hurt it and i have to switch to Glen, who one-shots it. Next is scraggy, so i send in Gyuunyuu, who of course one-shots it. Morpeko is last, so Glen comes back out. she uses a healing item on her morpeko after i hit it with a mud shot, which is pointless as the next mud shot deals just as much damage. A third mud shot kills the Morpeko and wins me the battle. afterwards, she wishes me a good night and we go to bed.

the next morning, Mary waits for me at the elevator to wish me a good morning. she then gives me Kabu's league card, which she has a ton of for some reason. i then head over to the gym and see Hop standing in front of it. He apparently beat Kabu already. whatever, time for my gym challenge. This is a fire gym, so Rafiki will be sitting this one out. instead, i will bring Wol the Hoothoot, as death fodder. Inside the gym, my mission is to... catch pokemon? whatever, i'll just do it. i catch a vulpix and a Litwick, but they're ugly so i think i'm just gonna release these after the gym. i also KO a sizzlipede.

Next up it's time for the gym battle. Kabu leads with Ninetales and i lead with Mara. He burns Mara and traps her with fire spin, so i have to resort to healing items to keep her alive, as she doesn't do much damage in return. Eventually, the fire spin wears off and i switch to Bakusakana who kos the ninetales with an aqua jet. Next up is Arcanine and i switch to Gyuunyuu as she doesn't mind the intimidate. Gyuunyuu first confuses it with Sweet Kiss and then spams Draining Kiss, which is not very effective but still my best move, as i'm intimidated and burned. Arcanine probably isn't used to receiving kisses from girl pokemon, for it causes him to faint. Centiscorch is nextso i switch to Glen. we both dynamax immediately, and i 2HKO him with my water moves. After the battle, Wol evolves into Noctowl.

after the battle, i meet Hop, who wants to go to the wild area with me, as our new gym badge allows more exploration there. When we're about to leave town, Kabu, Milo and Rurina show up to cheer for us. whatever. When we enter the wild area, Bede shows up. He taunts Hop, and the two leave to do battle. I then explore the Wild Area further and catch Blargh the Karrablast, Kagamine Rin the Thievul, Kirby the Swirlix, Sep the Skorupi, Squidward the Inkay and Nuzlocke the Nuzleaf. I also encountered a Bewear, but it killed itself with take down before i could catch it.

When i arrive in Hammerlocke, a guy checks if i have three badges already. not sure why you need badges to enter the city, but this must be terribly inconvenient for non-trainers. Anyway, Bede shows up and tells me that he beat Hop, which honestly doesn't surprise me much. In town, Bede meets with the Chairman and reports how many badges and wishing stars he's collected. Bede and Olivia then leave, and Rose invites me to come to the gym, which is also a power plant. he then gives me a pamphlet showing how the plant works. does he really expect a 10yo child to care about these things? anyway, he then tells me to go check out the museum. i'm still not particularly into history, but since i'm here, i might as well have a look.

On the way, i meet up with Dande. He informs me that the gym leader in this town is an old rival of his, but i'm not fighting that leader for some time still. I then head to the museum, where gym leader Kibana seems to be waiting for me. We head into the museum, where Kibana gives me his league card. Further in the museum, i meet Sonia, perhaps unsurprisingly. she's looking at the exhibit surrounding the darkest day that happened long ago. apparently, it was stopped by two heroes, not one. anyway, i'm bored so i leave and meet Kibana back at the entrance. Dande tells me that to further my gym challenge, i need to traverse Route 6 to Rateraru Town.

On route 6, i see two of those Team Yell idiots harassing a poor silicobra. Hop then shows up, but he doesn't help me defeat these losers and i have to do it by myself. after the team yell grunts fuck off, Hop talks about how his loss to Bede hurt his confidence and he is now doubting his abilities as a trainer. Hop and the Silicobra then leave, when an old lady approaches me. Her name is Popura, and she gives me her league card and moves on. idk what to make of this. I then catch an additional Skorupi and name it Shor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current team:
Glen (Quagsire) lv 31
Gyuunyuu (Alcremie) lv 34
Bakusakana (Barraskewda) lv 31
Rafiki (Thwackey) lv 33
Tsravi (Alolan Meowth) lv 30
Mara (Blissey) lv 32

If you're wondering why i ditched the mons i caught in the fire gym, they were overworld encounters and thus violated my overworld encounter rule

Last edited:
On my way through the route, Tsravi suddenly evolved. Apparently, these foreign Meowth do not evolve into Perrserker, but into this thing called Persian. Later on the route however, disaster struck. I was careless in a battle against an enemy Throh, and i lost Bakusakana to its revenge. This hurt. Bakusakana had been pivotal in my victory against Kabu, so this loss will be felt. Rest in peace, my friend.

After the funeral, i let Hello Kitty the Espurr onto my team. Rafiki evolves into Rillaboom just before we've cleared the route, so that's great. I then arrive in Rateraru Town, but i think i'm going to train Hello Kitty up a bit before i attempt the gym here. During this training, she evolves into Meowstic.

When i'm done training, i head back to town. As i approach the gym, Hop is waiting for me. He challenges me to a battle, and i accept. He leads with Cramorant and i lead with Hello Kitty. He decides to use dive, so i use the free turn to get Glen in, who is immune to water moves due to his ability. Glen then kills it with Slam. He then sends in a silicobra, so i switch to Rafiki, who one-shots it. After that is Toxel, so Glen comes back out and one-shots with mud bomb. last is Drizzile, so Rafiki comes back out and kills it. didn't he always carry a wooloo?

after i beat Hop, he talks about how he's going to become stronger and then leaves to train. Popura then shows up; she had apparently been watching our battle. she gives me the league card of Saitou, the gym leader here. she then walks off towards the gym. i still don't know what to make of her. anyway, time for the gym. this is a fighting gym, so Mara and Tsravi will be sitting this one out. Instead, Blargh the Karrablast and Kirby the Swirlix will be joining the team as death fodder.

Inside the gym, my objective is to reach the bottom in a weird game with a cart and a bunch of mechanical fists. if you want to see what i mean, head to the gym yourself, i can't be bothered to explain accurately. Eventually, i reach the end of this minigame, and i get to challenge Saitou. She leads with Hitmontop and i lead with Rafiki, but a crit from Rafiki's grass move one-shots the hitmontop. up next is Pangoro, so i send out Gyuunyuu, who one-shots it with Dazzling Gleam. Sirfetch'd is up next, and i switch to Hello Kitty, who two-shots it with Psybeam as it uses swords dance. finally, she sends out her Machamp, so i switch back to Gyuunyuu. Due to a missclick however, i do not dynamax and instead use tackle, while he lowers my speed with a dynamax normal move. Instead of risking a crit from his dynamax moves, i then sacrifice Blargh and Kirby to stall out his dynamax turns, and then send in Hello Kitty. Hello Kitty then dynamaxes and kills the machamp. victory is mine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current team:
Rafiki (Rillaboom) lv 41
Gyuunyuu (Alcremie) lv 41
Hello Kitty (Meowstic) lv 37
Glen (Quagsire) lv 40
Mara (Blissey) lv 39
Tsravi (Alolan Persian) lv 38

note: the nicknames and pronouns i use for my pokemon don't necessarily reflect their in-game gender. Hello Kitty is in fact male.

When i leave the gym, Sonia and her Yamper approach me. The ancient wall painting in this town are apparently relevant to her studies. However, while we're talking, we hear a noise coming from the direction of the painting. When we arrive there, we see Bede using a Copperajah to damage the painting, hoping to find wishing stars behind it or something. When i try to stop him, he sends out his pokemon, and we do battle. I lead with Hello Kitty and he leads with duosion. Hello Kitty would have won by itself, but he used a healing item so i had to switch to Tsravi, who killed it. Next was Hattrem so i sent out Rafiki, who one-shot it with a dark move. Then came Gothorita, so Tsravi came back out and killed it with two bites. Ponyta was last, but was one-shot by Rafiki.

When our battle was finished, Chairman Rose and some of his employees showed up and scolded Bede for what he was doing. Rose told bede he could not be associated with someone who destroys historical landmarks like that, and disqualified Bede from the gym challenge. Rose's employees then took all the wishing stars Bede had collected to this point. i know Bede is an asshat and that he deserved this, but i can't help but feel sorry for him now that all his hopes and dreams have been crushed.

After Bede and Rose left, me and Sonia were talking for a bit, when the wall with the paintings suddenly collapsed and revealed the statues of two pokemon. these pokemon look to be the heroes depicted in the paintings in the Hammerlocke museum. i guess it was pokemon that stopped the darkest day all that time ago. i've said before that i have little interest in history, but i'm actually starting to get interested in this story.

Anyway, to reach the next gym, i need to head through the forest. This forest is a maze; i hope i won't get lost, but i probably will. I catch Paddo the Shiinotic while i'm here. Of course, my predictions came true and i ended up completely lost, with no idea how to get back. Eventually though, after much stumbling around, i made my way through to the citty of Ballonlea. I immediately head for the gym, where i find Mary, who gives me her league card and then leaves. i guess she beat this gym before me. anyway, since this is a Fairy gym, Tsravi is going to sit this one out. instead, i'm bringing Blinky the Blipbug, as death fodder.

Popura is apparently the gym leader here, and is looking for a successor so she can retire. the challenge is essentially an audition to see if you're worthy of being the new gym leader. i don't want to be a gym leader, but i guess i have to take the test anyway. Popura keeps asking me bullshit questions during my battles with the gym trainers, such as what she ate for breakfast this morning. Blinky evolves into Dottler during this process.

Eventually i make it through and i get to battle Popura herself. She leads with Weezing and i lead with Glen. Apparently the bullshit questions aren't done though, and they affect how well my pokemon do in battle. I get the first one wrong, but Glen still beats the weezing. Up next is Mawile, for which i switch to blinky to get rid of the stat drops, and then back to Glen once Blinky's dead. Blinky actually managed to get a reflect up first though. Glen two-shots it with mud bomb. She then sends out Togekiss while i go for Hello Kitty. The final bullshit question comes, this time about how old she is, and i please her by joking that she's 16 rather than 88. Hello Kitty two-shots the Togekiss with a crit. Last is Alcremie, so i send out Gyuunyuu, my own Alcremie. We both dynamax immediately, but Gyuunyuu turned out to be the stronger one, winning the battle of the Alcremies.

After the battle, Popura tells me i did not pass the audition to become gym leader. that's ok; i didn't want that anyway. She then hands me the fifth badge and the TM for draining kiss. As i leave the gym, Popura approaches me and asks me if i want to travel to Hammerlocke together with her, as we both need to go in that direction. I agree because why not.

In Hammerlocke, we spot Bede, who is still struggling with what to do with his life after Rose disowned him. Popura is immediately smitten with the buy, and decides that he is going to be her replacement as the gym leader of Ballonlea. Bede seems happy that he has a purpose again.

I then go back to the wild area and catch Scuttle the Pelipper. after that, i head towards route 7 to continue my journey, but i meet Sonia again on the way. she talks about how she's gonna look at the tapestries in the museum again, but our conversation is then interrupted by a loud bang that seemed to come from the gym. her phone then registers a power spot throughout the city, meaning pokemon can now dynamax here. Dande then shows up, wondering if something happened in Rose's power plant under the gym. The adults then go off to handle the problem.

I spot Hop in the train station up ahead. He informs me that he had trouble with navigating the forest and with Popura's bullshit questions, but he is now heading through Route 7 towards the next town. When we reach that route, he challenges me to a battle. I lead with Tsravi and he leads with Trevenant. Tsravi two-shots it with bite, after which he sends out Heatmor, so i switch in Glen. A single Aqua Tail kills the Heatmor. Next is Snorlax, and i send out Tsravi. Tsravi does not manage to beat the Snorlax and i have to switch to Glen. Hop uses a healing item just as i was about to KO snorlax, so i have to switch again, this time to Hello Kitty. Hello kitty finally manages to take out the Snorlax. Hop then sends out Boltund, which i counter with Rafiki. Rafiki one-shots it though, and stays in against the Inteleon. Inteleon also goes down in one hit. i've won again.

After the battle, Hop says he's heading to Kirukusu Town, where the next gym is. I then catch a Corviknight and name it Hikouki.

I think i'll call it a day for now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current team:
Tsravi (Alolan Persian) lv 43
Glen (Quagsire) lv 45
Rafiki (Rillaboom) lv 45
Hello Kitty (Meowstic) lv 43
Mara (Blissey) lv 44
Gyuunyuu (Alcremie) lv 45

Last edited:
I follow Hop through route 8, where i accidentally kill a Sandaconda. Man, this route is a maze. I eventually made it through, but just as i reached the other end, things went very wrong. In a double battle against an Excadrill and a Hippowdon, they both decided to target Tsravi at the same time at just the wrong moment, leaving Tsravi with insufficient HP to survive the sandstorm damage that turn. Rest in peace, my friend. Gone but not forgotten.

After giving Tsravi a proper funeral in these arid lands, i adopt Sep the Skorupi into my team. I then made my way through what was left of the route and arrived in town. I immediately make my way to the gym, where i meet Hop, who had just lost to the gym leader. He gives me the gym leader's league card and leaves. Anyway, this is a rock gym, so instead of training Sep up so that he can participate, i opt to let him sit this one out and bring Konaan the Buneary instead, as death fodder.

The gym mission here is to traverse a field full of pitfalls, by dowsing for the pitfalls with a dowsing machine. Eventually, i make my way through this maze, and it's time to challenge the Gym Leader. I lead with Rafiki and he leads with Barbaracle, but i one-shot him with a supereffective grass move. Next is Shuckle, and i switch to Mara to preserve Rafiki's strength. Mara eventually took down the Shuckle after many turns, and Stonjourner was next so i switched back to Rafiki. Rafiki one-shot it. Last up was his Colossoal. i sent out Glen and we both dynamaxed immediately. A single dynamax water move took him out, earning me the badge.

As i leave the gym, Sonia awaits me to congratulate me on my win. She then asks me to meet her at the steakhouse here in town. When i arrive there, Hop is there too. Sonia gets excited over the tapestry hanging on the restaurant's wall, which seems to belong to the same set as what we saw in the museum in Hammerlocke. it depicts the legendary heroes of the Darkest Day legend leaving their weapons behind. Hop links this to the weird dog phantom we saw in the forest at the start of our journey; could that be one of the legendary pokemon?

after finishing up in the restaurant, we head outside to the public bath. There, we muse a bit more about the nature of the legend and the legendary pokemon, and Hop then challenges me to a battle. I lead with Hello Kitty and he leads with Dubwool. It's hailing here, which hinders both of us it seems. anyway, Hello Kitty manages to two-shot Dubwool as Dubwool misses a double-edge. Next up is Snorlax, and i switch to Glen. I poison it with Toxic and then start spamming aqua tail. i eventually have to switch though, so Gyuunyuu comes in as Hop uses a hyper potion. Gyuunyuu takes heavy damage from Snorlax's attacks, but manages to finish it off. Inteleon is next, so i switch in Rafiki, who one-shots it. Corviknight comes thereafter, and i really don't have an answer to that, so i switch Glen back in and use healing items to get its HP back. Glen fortunately manages to kill it with aqua tail as it keeps using scary face. Last is Pincurchinso i keep Glen in and OHKO it with mud shot.

After the battle, Sonia decides she's heading off to the forest to investigate what we saw there, while me and Hop decide to head to the next gym in Spike Town. On route 9, i fish up Nn the Pyukumuku. Later on the route, i see two team yell idiots harass a poor Drednaw because they want to surf over the water on its back or something. That's apparently the norm in other regions, but we don't do that kind of thing here in Britain. i beat them and they leave. the Drednaw's trainer then upgrades my bike so that it can ride on water. However, as i explored the route, something terrible happened. I accidentally ran into a level 55 Glalie, who killed Glen with freeze-dry before i was able to run from it. Glen had been the backbone of my team for a long time now, so this was very bad. Glen had played pivotal roles in pretty much every gym battle since he re-joined my team, so he will be greatly missed. Rest in peace, my friend.

I guess Yonaoshi the Barboach will fill this slot. i think i'll call it a day for now.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current team:
Hello Kitty (Meowstic) lv 48
Gyuunyuu (Alcremie) lv 49
Rafiki (Rillaboom) lv 50
Mara (Blissey) lv 49
Sep (Skorupi) lv 34
Yonaoshi (Barboach) lv 23

Last edited:
After mourning the loss of Glen, i proceed through the route. Along the way, Yonaoshi evolves into Whiscash. Did i mention that Whiscash is my favorite pokemon? i love this guy soo much. the earthquake catfish of Japanese folklore can now join my team. i will take good care of him and make sure that this little darling does not come to harm. Anyway, i eventually reach the end of the route only to see that the entrance to Spike Town has been closed.

Since i obviously cannot go to Spike Town right now, i head to the wild area again, where i catch Torichan the Unfezant. I then decide to visit the Isle of Man again, to help the diglett guy find the rest of his diglett. While doing this, i catch Sashimi the Magikarp, Worm the Blipbug, Gakkou the Wishiwashi and Wickey the Petilil. I also accidentally KO'd a wingull. For my efforts, the diglett man gave me Karakarahaha the Marowak, Nagaiki the Exeggutor and Olw the Rowlet.

Since i'm here anyway, i decide it's time for my revenge on Klara. I smash the Skorupi in Soema's name. Yuki's spirit watches approvingly as i destroy the Weezing. Gyuunyuu kills the Whirlipede to avenge her friend Tol. I shout out Mug's name as Rafiki dynamaxes and smashes the Slowbro. I then claim the victory in the name of Talos. Vengeance is sweet.

Mustard then gives Clara a pep talk to cheer her up after the loss. He then congratulates me on finally clearing my third trial. i took my sweet time, but i've done it. as a reward for this, Mustard asks me to train his Kubfu. He asks me to take it all around the island to take in all the noteworhty sights here on the island of man. But it's ugly so i release it immediately.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current team:
Hello Kitty (Meowstic) lv 52
Gyuunyuu (Alcremie) lv 52
Rafiki (Rillaboom) lv 52
Mara (Blissey) lv 52
Sep (Skorupi) lv 38
Yonaoshi (Whiscash) lv 34

if you're curious why i'm not using the Kubfu, it's technically legendary and thus violates my rules. i also need a legit one for my livingdex.

After all this, i go back to Spike Town, but i find that the gate is still closed. However, as i stand in front of the gate, Mary calls me over. She leads me to a secret entrance to the city. This is apparently her hometown, so she knows its ins and outs. However, before she will let me in, she challenges me to a battle. She leads with Liepard and i lead with Gyuunyuu. Gyuunyuu one-shots the Liepard, so her Toxicroak is next. I send out Hello Kitty, who one-shots it after taking serious damage from a sucker punch. Scrafty comes thereafter, so i switch Gyuunyuu back in and one-shot it. Last is Morpeko, so Gyuunyuu once again stays inand one-shots it. Mary then tells me she'll beat me in the champion cup later, and then heads into the city.

In town, Mary gives me the league card of the gym leader Nezu. Apparently, this whole town functions as the gym. I decide to train up Sep and Yonaoshi a bit before i challenge the gym. During this process, Sep evolves into Drapion. after i've grinded for some time, i decide it's time to tackle the gym. This is a dark gym, so Hello Kitty will be sitting this one out. Instead, Konaan the Buneary will be joining my team, as death fodder.

The gym "puzzle" here involves fighting my way through hordes of those Team Yell losers, who apparently call this town home. eventually, i run into Mary, who explains that the city entrance was closed to help her in her gym challenge, so that other trainers wouldn't be able to challenge the gym. this way, Team Yell sought to make sure that Mary would become the next champion unopposed. This seems very unfair, and fortunately Mary agrees with me that team Yell shouldn't pull this kind of bullshit.

I then reach the gym leader Nezu, who is goving a concert at the moment. I don't understand how anyone can listen to this ear torture, but to each their own. He stops his concert to talk to me. apparently, he was the one to shut off the city, so that people wouldn't notice that there's no dynamax spot in this city. He then commences the gym battle. He leads with Scrafty and i send out Gyuunyuu. Gyuunyuu OHKOs the scraftyon turn 2 after flinching from a fake out. Next is Malamar, so i switch to Sep, who 2-hit kos it with X-Scissor. Then comes Obstagoon, so i switch back to Gyuunyuu who OHKOs it. Last is Skuntank, which is Yonaoshi's job; two earthquakes is enough to take it down. only one badge to go.

After the battle, Mary approaches Nezu, who is apparently her brother. Nezu tries to convince her to take over his position as gym leader of Spike Town. She refuses; it feels like this isn't the first time they've had this conversation. Mary wants to become the champion, not a gym leader. I then leave as Mary challenges her brother for the badge. However, as i'm about to leave Spike Town, a loud noise comes from route 9. I meet Dande there again, who says he'll take care of whatever made the noise. good to know i don't have to worry about that.

Before i go challenge the final gym in Hammerlocke, i make one final visit to the Wild Area, where i catch Jzargo the Perrserker. Now it's time to challenge Kibana's gym. This is a dragon gym, so no one's sitting it out. My team should be strong enough to handle this gym, but i'm still kind of worried, as this gym practises double battles, which i am not good at and my team is not trained for. However, when i enter the gym, the guy tells me Kibana is handling the giant pokemon that appeared on route 7, so i head there. There, i meet Hop, who informs me of what transpired there. A pokemon had randomly dynamaxed and gone on a rampage, but fortunately Dande had stopped it in time. glad i won't have to worry about that. I decide to just go back to the gym.

Back in Hammerlocke, i meet Sonia, Dande and Hop, we talk for a bit about what happened, when professor Magnolia shows up. She was apparently called here by the Chairman after an anomaly at his power plant. after we talk for a bit, Sonia and the professor leave. Dande then encourages me and Hop to challenge Kibana's gym and also leaves. anyway, gym time.

The gym challenge apparently takes place in the museum rather than in the gym itself. in the room with the tapestries, i have to defeat Kibana's three gym trainers. Why on earth are we fighting in a museum? don't we risk damaging the tapestries? how did the museum's proprietor ever approve of this kind of thing? anyway, i beat the trainers and head back to the gym itself for the battle against Kibana. He leads with Gigalith and Flygon, while i lead with Gyuunyuu and Rafiki. Rafiki OHKOs the Gigalith and Gyuunyuu OHKOs the flygon. next, Kibana sends out Sandaconda and Duraludon. I switch out Gyuunyuu for Yonaoshi as Duraludon dynamaxes. Rafiki almost kills the sandaconda with a grass move, but it survives with a sliver and paralyzes Rafiki with a glare, while Duraludon's dynamax move against Yonaoshi raises his team's defense. I then dynamax Yonaoshi and hit Duraludon with a ground move, while he raises his attack with a dynamax move and Sandaconda avoids Rafiki's moves with protect. Duraludon's next dynamax move leaves Rafiki with just enough HP to survive sandstorm damage as it KOs the sandaconda. Duraludon's dynamax then wears off and it is killed by Yonaoshi's dynamax ground move as i switch Rafiki out for Sep. I now have all 8 badges.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current team:
Gyuunyuu (Alcremie) lv 58
Rafiki (Rillaboom) lv 58
Hello Kitty (Meowstic) lv 56
Mara (Blissey) lv 57
Yonaoshi (Whiscash) lv 49
Sep (Drapion) lv 48

I hate the permanent exp share. i don't want to be this overleveled, but you can't train up a new party member without the rest also gaining experience.

Last edited:
As i step out of the gym, i see Sonia and professor Magnolia waiting for me. Sonia apparently wishes to speak to me about the recent occurences around the city; the loud noises and the dynamaxing pokemon. She says what's happening is similar to the events of the darkest day. Sonia then reveals that her studies into the darkest day have gotten her promoted to professor, which she demonstrates by putting on a lab coat someone in her field would have no logical use for. after we chat a bit more, Sonia tells me to head over to London - sorry, "Wyndon" - to partake in the champion cup there.

In the train station, i run into Hop and Kibana. Hop has apparently also gotten his 8th gym badge. Anyway, we then board the train to route 10 while browsing the web for pictures of London. I still don't understand why i can take a train to the wilderness but not to the capital city. Anyway, Hop goes on ahead while i catch myself a Rhydon, which i name Unicorn. I then proceed through the route, braving the hail. On the way however, i did something stupid. I kept Sep in against a Darmanitan thinking i'd outspeed and 2HKO, but it was a range. Sep is unfortunately no longer among us. He will be replaced with Shor the Skorupi.

Eventually, i arrive in London together with Hop. Hop immediately heads for the stadium, but i think i need to train Shor up before i'm ready for the tournament. During this training session, something horrible happened. I was switch training Shor against a mr. mime, and i switched Yonaoshi in on a freeze-dry that these things apparently know. the hail then killed my darling. I will never forgive this dumb clown. Mara absolutely slaughtered it in revenge.

Unicorn the Rhydon enters my team, and the training continues. During this training, Shor evolves into Drapion. After i'm done training, i head back to London and towards the stadium. Me and Hop sign up, and the tournament starts pretty much immediately thereafter.

My first opponent is Mary. she leads with Liepard and i lead with Shor. She wastes a healing item after my x-scissor only just doesn't kill, but a 2nd x-scissor brings her health back down. for some reason, this liepard only nasty plotted while i killed it. next up is Scrafty, so i switch to Gyuunyuu. it goes down in a single dazzling gleam, and out comes the toxicroak. i switch to Hello Kitty and one-shot it with psychic. The Morpeko is next, so i send out Unicorn, who takes it down with a single earthquake. Last is Grimmsnarl, so Gyuunyuu comes back out. We both dynamax immediately, but i OHKO it. didn't even take damage this battle.

After the battle, Hop greets me in the waiting room, and then heads toward his battle. some time after, a league employee informs me that Hop won, and that it's now time for me to battle him. He leads with Dubwool and i lead with Shor. He raises his defenses with cotton guard, so i decide to poison him with toxic. Unfortunately, Shor eventually has to switch out, and Gyuunyuu comes in to finish the Dubwool. Pincurchin is next, so i send out Unicorn, and a single earthquake takes it out. Then comes Snorlax, for which i switch to Hello Kitty. Corviknight is next, a pokemon i don't really have an answer to. I send out Shor and heal it up as Corviknight goes for a scary face. i keep healing up Shor when its HP gets too close for comfort, but then Corviknight goes for a swagger so i have to switch to Unicorn, hoping for a drill peck. Instead, Hop heals the corviknight, so i just switch back to Shor as Hop misses a steel wing. I keep practising my not exactly honourable strategy of constantly using healing items, until he swaggers me again, which leads to his downfall this time. His final pokemon is Inteleon, so i send out Rafiki and we both dynamax. I one-shot him and claim the victory.

After the battle, me and Hop encounter Dande, who congratulates me on my victory and promises that he'll eat with us at the restaurant this evening, after meeting up with the Chairman. In the hotel, i get interviewed by an obnoxious reporter asking dumb questions. Eventually, Hop tells her to fuck off, and we wait for Dande to arrive. Eventually, Nezu walks in, and tells us that Dande is in Rose Tower. Hop then wants us to go to Rose Tower to pick him up, but that seems unnecessary to me. Nezu agrees to go with us and take Team Yell along though, so i guess we'll go there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current team:
Shor (Drapion) lv 48
Hello Kitty (Meowstic) lv 62
Mara (Blissey) lv 64
Rafiki (Rillaboom) lv 63
Gyuunyuu (Alcremie) lv 64
Unicorn (Rhydon) lv 49

Last edited:
As i step out of the hotel, Mary joins us to head for Rose tower. However, Olivia then shows up, telling us to not worry about Dande, as he's in an important meeting with the Chairman and thus couldn't make it to our dinner. She says we shouldn't interrupt him, which honestly seems reasonable. She also locked down rose tower, and gave the key to a league staff member she trusts. For some reason, we decide to try and take the key from this staff member and trespass into Rose Tower, so i guess i'll just go along. Hop's my best friend after all, so if he's going to jail, we're going to jail together. Eventually, we harass him enough that he goes to the monorail leading to rose tower. There, Nezu distracts Rose's employees by playing one of his ear torture songs, causing the area to get swarmed with his fans. In the chaos, we manage to take the key from the staff member and break into rose tower. this is it. we're criminals now.

After fighting my way through several waves of Rose's employees, we reach the top, where Olivia confronts us about our trespassing. She tells us that we may not interrupt Rose and Dande's meeting. She then challenges me to a battle, to try and stall us, probably waiting for the police to arrive. She leads with Froslass and i lead with Shor. I take down the froslass, but it does manage to burn me first, essentially taking Shor out of the battle. Milotic is next, so i switch to Rafiki and one-shot it. Then comes Salazzle, so i send out Unicornand kill it with an earthquake, though it does poison me. Then comes Tsareena, for which i send out Gyuunyuu. Gyuunyuu two-shots it, and she sends out her last pokemon, Garbodor. I send out Hello Kitty and we both dynamax our mons. A single dynamax psychic move takes it out, and the win is ours.

I listen in on Rose and Dande's conversation; they're talking about solving the energy crisis 1000 years from now. Rose apparently thinks something needs to be done about this right now, but Dande is of the opinion that there is still plenty of time before it happens. Dande then spots us and takes us back to the hotel, saying something about how even adults sometimes just can't see eye to eye. Eh, i'm just happy i'm not in jail.

The next day, i head to the stadium to continue the championship cup. As i walk onto the battlefield, to my surprise, i encounter Bede, who interrupts the tournament to challenge me. He's apparently getting pretty sick of Popura's constant supervision and pinkness. He leads with Mawile and i lead with Shor. Shor takes an intimidate and i immediately switch to Rafiki. Rafiki does some good damage, but i eventually have to switch it out for Unicorn. However, Unicorn takes a crit and has to switch out immediately, to Hello Kitty. Hello Kitty finally KOs the Mawile. Next up is Rapidash, so i send Shor back out. Shor takes it out, but is now too weakened to contribute much more. Against his Gardevoir, i switch to Gyuunyuu. I two-shot it as it goes for calm mind. Up last is Hatterene, so i send Mara out. We both dynamax, and exchange a few light hits until the dynamax wears off. I then finish him off.

With Bede out of the way, the tournament can now resume. My first opponent is Rurina, the water gym leader. She leads with Golisopod and i lead with Shor. I bring down his health, and his emergency exit makes him switch to Basculegion. I switch in Rafiki against a resisted ground move. Rafiki then OHKOs the Basculegion, and Rurina sends out Seaking. I switch to Hello Kitty for this one, who two-shots it as it goes for aqua ring. Golisopod comes back out, so i switch to Gyuunyuu, who finishes it off. Pelipper is next, so i send out Mara. A stall battle ensued, as he couldn't damage me and he healed off most of the damage i did with Roost, but eventually i won. Last was her Drednaw, so i switched to Rafiki. We both dynamaxed, and i one-shot him with a grass move. victory is mine.

My next opponent is Saitou, the fighting gym leader. I lead with Hello Kitty and she leads with Hawlucha. One psychic is enough to take it out, and the same goes for the Sirfetch'd, Grapploct and Falinks that followed. Last is her Machamp, so i keep Hello Kitty in as we both Dynamax. This one is a two-shot, but it also poses no challenge.

Finally, we face Kibana, the dragon gym leader. He leads with Torkoal and i lead with Shor. Torkoal's ability sets up sun, and he yawns me so i have to switch immediately, to Hello Kitty. Hello Kitty then takes it out with a Psychic. Next up is Flygon, so i switch to Gyuunyuu, who takes it out with ease after it sets up a sandstorm. His next pokemon is Turtonator, so i switch to Unicorn, who takes it out with a single earthquake. Then comes Goodra, but i accidentally switch in Rafiki instead of Gyuunyuu. I switch to Gyuunyuu as he sets up rain. Seriously dude, pick a weather and stick with it. anyway, I take him out with 3 dazzling gleams; would have been a two-shot if he didn't use a full restore. Last up is Duraludon, for which i send Rafiki out. Rafiki wins it with 3 dynamax dark moves, and victory is mine. Now it's time for my battle with Dande.

Just as my battle with Dande is about to commence, Rose appears on the big monitor, announcing that he has brought back the darkest day to solve the energy crisis, but the energy has gotten out of hand. a purple beam then emits from the battlefield, and me and Dande leave the field. Hop then comes running toward us, asking what Rose is up to in Hammerlocke. Dande goes off to solve Rose's problem. Hop then gets the idea to return to the forest where we encountered the weird dog thing way back when, thinking it'll have a connection to the legendary pokemon that solved the darkest day crisis long ago. At the entrance, we run into Sonia and my mom, and mom explains the situation to Sonia. Me and hop then enter the forest. i then catch a Blipbug and name it Bakamushi.

i think i'll call it a (darkest) day for now
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my current team:
Shor (Drapion) lv 54
Hello Kitty (Meowstic) lv 66
Mara (Blissey) lv 68
Rafiki (Rillaboom) lv 67
Gyuunyuu (Alcremie) lv 67
Unicorn (Rhydon) lv 54

I thought the character's english name is Olivia, hence why i've been calling her that, but when looking up her team for the battle, i discovered it's Oleana. sorry for that. i think i'll keep calling her Olivia for consistency though.

Hop and i eventually make our way through the forest and meet the dog thing i enfought way back when, together with another dog. Hop concludes that these are the pokemon from the darkest day legend, but i don't see the similarity. anyway, they disappear and Sonia shows up. She tells us that she read somewhere that these pokemon are called Zacian and Zamazenta. We head on and encounter some kind of shrine, where we find a rusty sword and shield. we decide to take them with us; i take the sword and Hop takes the shield. With these relics in hand, it's time to go help Dande and fight Rose. I've read somewhere that Rose is a steel type user, which is a problem for my team, so i'm teaching Shor Fire Fang, hoping that'll be enough. also, Gyuunyuu is sitting this one out. instead, i'm taking Bakamushi the Blipbug as death fodder.

In front of the gym, me and hop meet Kibana, who talks about the danger everyone is in if we don't succeed. we then head inside, where we meet Olivia, who asks me to save the chairman from the power plant, as the whole thing might collapse. Her pokemon have apparently all dynamaxed and are running rampant in the gym, so she can't help. Rose has apparently brought back a pokemon called Eternatus, who is causing all this chaos. she then tells us to take the elevator to the power plant.

In the plant, i confront Rose. Rose explains how reviving Eternatus and bringing back the darkest day will solve the energy crisis. Then he battles me, probably to hold me up while Eternatus runs rampant. He leads with Escavalier and i lead with Shor. i 2HKO him while he goes for a swords dance, after which he sends out Klinklang. I send out Unicorn for this, who OHKOs with earthquake after taking serious damage from Gear Grind. Then comes Ferrothorn, so i switch back to Shor. I take serious damage from a Gyro Ball, but i manage to 2HKO. I switch to Rafiki against the Perrserker, and take it out. Copperajah is last, and i decide to keep Rafiki in. We both dynamax immediately, but i'm forced to switch after just one dynamax turn. Bakamushi comes out and dies immediately. I then send out Hello Kitty, who unfortunately cannot du much against steel types. She did some damage with psychic, but i was forced to sacrifice her to bring Shor back in. Shor's fire fang then killed the Copperajah. We won and stopped this madman, but we paid a heavy price for it. Hello Kitty pulled us through some important battles, including sweeping through the entirety of Saitou's team in the champion cup. Rest in peace, my friend. Bakamushi's corpse then evolves into Dottler.

After the battle, Rose talks about how he's sorry that he had to interrupt my match against the championbut that he had to to solve the energy crisis. He also says that i'm probably too late here, as Dande has probably already caught Eternatus. He then tells me and Hop to take the elevator up to the top of the building, where Dande is fighting Eternatus. When we arrive there, we see te confrontation between Dande's Charizard and the monster. Dande throws a pokeball at it but fails to catch it, after which it attacks me. i send out Mara against it, who eventually takes it down after we exchange weak hits. However, it then transforms into a giant monster, so me and Hop fight it together. Our moves seem to do nothing, but after a few turns, Hop gets the idea to hold up the sword and shield we found, hoping it'll summon the legendary hero pokemon. It works, and this is now a four-on-one. Mara and Hop's Dubwool now just wait around until the dogs kill the thing. After they do, i throw a moon ball its way and catch the thing. But it's ugly so i'm just gonna box it forever. The dogs then jump into the air and leave us.

Three days later, i arrive at the hotel and hear people talk about how Rose turned himself in. anyway, it's time for my final battle against Dande. First though, i need to find a replacement for Hello Kitty. I decide to go for Babui the Eevee. I feed it dynamax soup to get rid of the gigantamax factor, and then evolve it into Flareon using a fire stone. Now it's time for a training session to get it, as well as Shor and Unicorn, up to a good level to fight the champion. Eventually, i've leveled up enough, and i head back to London to fight Dande.

He leads with Aegislash and i lead with Babui. Two flamethrowers is enough to take him down, but Babui won't be doing much more. Next is Haxorus, so i switch to Gyuunyuu. Gyuunyuu takes serious damage from an iron tail, but manages to one-shot. Cinderace is next so i go for Unicorn, who takes it down with an earthquake after taking minor damage. He then sends out Seismitoad, so i send out Rafiki, who outspeeds and one-shots with wood hammer. Then comes Dragapult, so i send out Shor. Shor gets paralyzed on turn one, and Dande goes for a full restore, but i immediately crunch his HP back down. another crunch finishes it. Last is his ace, Charizard. I send out Mara and we both dynamax. I stall out our dynamax turns, and eventually take it down as we exchange weak hits. I've won! I'm the champion now!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current team:
Babui (Flareon) lv 63
Shor (Drapion) lv 63
Rafiki (Rillaboom) lv 72
Unicorn (Rhydon) lv 63
Gyuunyuu (Alcremie) lv 73
Mara (Blissey) lv 75

most nuzlockes would be over at this point, but i'm doing the postgame too. my final battle is thus not with Dande, but with Hop.

Last edited:
Some time after the celebration, i'm hanging around at home with my mom when Professor Magnolia comes to visit. She congratulates me on becoming champion, and gives me this thing called the Master Ball. She then tells us that all the wishing stars that were produced by Eternatus while it was running rampant are now stored in her lab. good to know they're somewhere safe. She then talks a bit about her research on dynamaxing, and how integral it is to Galar's culture. She then leaves.

I think it's about time that i return this rusty sword to its shrine, so i head into the forest. There, i meet Hop, who seems to have a similar idea. Hop congratulates me on becoming the strongest trainer in Galar. He then challenges me to a battle, and i accept. He leads with Dubwool and i lead with Babui. I'm forced to switch to Gyuunyuu as his double-edge deals massive damage. He uses a full restore, but gyuunyuu gets his HP back down to red. Gyuunyuu then kills it. Next up is Pincurchin, so i send out Unicorn, who one-shots it with an earthquake. Inteleon is next, so i switch to Rafiki, but Inteleon uses U-Turn to switch to Corviknight. I switch to Shor on a scary face, and then take him down with a number of fire fangs. Against Snorlax, i go for Rafiki, who two-shots it. Cramorant is next, and i switch in Unicorn. Cramorant outspeeds and goes for Dive, which i should have seen coming. I opt to switch Mara in, who beats him. Last is Inteleon again, so i send in Rafiki again. Rafiki one-shots it, and i've won.

After our battle, Sonia approaches. She congratulates me on having become champion, and then tells us that she has published a book about her findings surrounding the darkest day. She's also a full-fledged professor now. She gives me and hop signed copies of her book. Maybe i should read it someday.

Hop and i then place the relics back at the shrine, when two asshats show up. These guys apparently think they are descended from the legendary hero, which is of course impossible because the hero is two pokemon. They have apparently left some very bad reviews of Sonia's book on the internet, calling it a bundle of lies. These asshats then take the sword and shield that rightfully belong to Zacian and Zamazenta. We then try to stop them; i fought Sordward whole Hop fought Shielbert. Sordward leads with Sirfetch'd while i lead with Babui. Babui, still weakened from my battle with Hop, dies to one attack. I send out Gyuunyuu to finish off the Sirfetch'd, and he switches to Doublade. I send out Unicorn to counter this, and i one-shot him with Earthquake. Next is Golisopod, and i switch to Rafiki. Realising that Rafiki would die to a first impression, i immediately switch it back out to Unicorn. I then switch in Gyuunyuu as he goes for a liquidation. Gyuunyuu takes out the Golisopod without triggering emergency exit, so last is Bisharp. I send Unicorn back out, who flinches while barely surviving an iron head. I go down to a second iron head, and i send out Shor. Shor gets two fire fangs in as it went for swords dance and iron head, but then it killed Shor. I then send out Rafiki who kills it with a wood hammer. I may have won, but it feels like a pyrrhic victory. half my team is dead. these bastards just had to attack just after my battle with Hop.

To make matters worse, Hop didn't even succeed in defeating Shielbert, so while i could get the rusty sword back, they still have the shield. They then run off, with Hop running after. Sonia then tells me to meet her at the professor's lab to discuss strategy, but i first need to replace the pokemon i've lost. I visit Hop's house and find a charmander there that was apparently meant as a gift to me. I name it Stinky and it shall join my team. I also decide to use Hikouki the Corviknight and Epona the Mudbray. Anyway, i guess it's time to train them up. During this training, Stinky evolves into Charizard and Epona evolves into Mudsdale.

After training for some time, i decide to call it a day for now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current team:
Hikouki (Corviknight) lv 50
Gyuunyuu (Alcremie) lv 78
Mara (Blissey) lv 79
Stinky (Charizard) lv 50
Epona (Mudsdale) lv 50
Rafiki (Rillaboom) lv 76

After i'm done training up my mons, i head to Professor Magnolia's lab. There, i meet Sonia's new assistant. Sonia tells me that she is now studying the wishing stars produced by Rose and Eternatus. We head to Sonia's dynamax spot serching machine. On her machine, we see that something strange is happening in Turf Town. As champion, it is my job to take care of such disturbances, so i head over there.

In Turf Town, i meet Milo and Nezu, who are talking about the problem. Apparently, they were holding an exhibition match when pokemon suddenly started dynamaxing. Hop arrives on the scene, and we head out to confront and calm the dynamaxed pokemon. We're facing a dynamaxed Tsareena. I lead with Stinky, Hop uses Inteleon, Nezu uses Obstagoon and Milo uses Flapple. I immediately dynamax and start firing off fire moves. We defeat it with little real difficulty, and we talk for a bit afterward, when Milo gives me his rare league card. Sordward and Shielbert then show up and taunt us, saying that they're going to make more pokemon dynamax like this to draw Zacian and Zamazenta out.

When i leave the stadium, Sonia approaches me and tells me that similar things are happening in Bau Town and Engine City. We decide to head for Bau Town first, where Rurina tells us that a pokemon has randomly dynamaxed in her gym. We head in and face a dynamaxed Gyarados. i lead with Hikouki, Hop uses Inteleon, Nezu uses Obstagoon and Rurina uses Drednaw. I dynamax immediately, and spam it with flying moves, to which it goes down. We then head on to Engine City, where Kabu is in a similar predicament. This time, we're facing a Torkoal. I lead with Epona, Hop uses Inteleon, Nezu uses Obstagoon and Kabu uses Centiscorch. I dynamax and take it out with a few supereffective ground moves. After we're done dealing with it, i get a phone call from Sonia, who asks me to return to the lab immediately; Sordward and Shielbert are there.

My current team:
Epona (Mudsdale) lv 62
Gyuunyuu (Alcremie) lv 82
Mara (Blissey) lv 82
Hikouki (Corviknight) lv 62
Stinky (Charizard) lv 62
Rafiki (Rillaboom) lv 79

I go to the lab, where the asshole brothers announce their intentions to steal all the wishing stars. They apparently think that their status as celebrities gives them the right to just take stuff that doesn't belong to them. Me and Hop then try to fight them off in a double battle. I lead with Stinky, Hop sends out Dubwool and the asshole brothers lead with Golisopod and Bronzong. a single air slash triggers Golisopod's emergency exit, so he switches to Doublade as Bronzong sets up a light screen. A flamethrower kills the doublade regardless, and out comes Bisharp. Bisharp dies to a combination of my flamethrower and Dubwool's double kick, so Golisopod comes back out. I kill the Golisopod with Air Slash as Bronzong kills Dubwool. Hop sends out Inteleon, and it's now a two-on-one in our favor. We kill the bronzong as the light screen wears off. Next is Klinklang, who goes down in one turn. Last is Falinks, who also goes down in a single turn.

As it turns out, this battle was just a distraction. Sonia's new assistant is in league with the asshole brothers, and gives them all the wishing stars that were stored at the lab. As we leave the lab, Sonia interrupts us and we talk about how Dynamaxing is supposed to be the product of the bond between trainer and pokemon. Sonia's dynamax spot machine then goes off, showing irregularities in the remaining four gyms, with the exception of Spike Town due to the lack of a dynamax spot.

I first head to the rock gym. There, i face a dynamaxed Gigalith. I send out Epona and dynamax her immediately. The gigalith goes down to three dynamax ground moves, and the gym leader gives me his rare league card as thanks. Next, i head for Hammerlocke to help Kibana deal with the problem there. I'm facing a Haxorus, so i lead with Gyuunyuu. I dynamax immediately, and a single fairy move takes him out. We then head out to help Saitou at her gym. Here, i face Conkeldurr, so i lead with Gyuunyuu again. I dynamax and take it out with a single fairy move.

Last is the Ballonlea gym. Bede has already taken care of the dynamax pokemon by the time i arrive, so i guess the crisis is dealt with. Bede and Popura talk for a bit about how awesome Bede was when fighting the dynamax mons, and Bede then challenges me to a battle. I figure i might as well. I lead with Stinky and he leads with Mawile. A single flamethrower takes out the Mawile, so he sends out his Gardevoir. I switch to Hikouki, who uses two steel wings to take him out. he used a full restore, but it didn't matter as my 2nd hit was a crit. Then comes Rapidash, so i stay in and one shot it with steel wing. Last is Hatterene, so i switch to Mara, who takes it out with a few hits.

After the battle, i get a call from Sonia, who tells me that the asshole brothers are in the power plant beneath the Hammerlocke gym. When i arrive at the gym, Sonia's yamper energises the elevator and we go down. In the plant, i run into sordward, who battles me to slow me down while Shielbert does whatever they're doing in the tower. He leads with Sirfetch'd and i lead with Gyuunyuu. I one-shot him, so he sends out Doublade. Doublade goes down to a flamethrower, and Bisharp is next. Epona one-shots it with a superpower, and out comes his last pokemon, golisopod. for this, i use Hikouki, who takes it out with a drill peck and a brave bird. As i defeat him, i hear a cry coming from above that seems to be Zacian or Zamazenta. I head up to where i did my battle with Eternatus, where we see Shielbert facing off against Zamazenta. Zamazenta gets hostile with Shielbert, and then attacks me when it notices me. I send out Gyuunyuu and one-shot it with dazzling gleam. after i defeat it, it sets its sights on Hop, but is stopped by Zacian at the last minute.

We then confront Shielbert and take the rusty shield back. Hop leaves, but i notice that Zacian is about to strike out at Shielbert. Sordward jumps in betwee them to save his brotherand i decide to step in too. I throw my master ball at the thing and catch it. I now have one of the legendary hero pokemon in my posession. the mon that stopped the darkest day way back when, and helped us defeat Eternatus. But it's ugly so i release it immediately. Afterward, Sordward and Shielbert apologise for their actions. Sonia also reconciles with her treasonous assistant. I then get a call from Hop saying he has befriended Zamazenta and wishes to battle me at the shrine where we got the sword and shield.

Before i head over there, i decide to do some training. However, during this training, i make a huge mistake. Epona's earthquake triggered a sudowoodo's sturdy, after which it countered me to death. Such a dumb way to lose an invaluable member of my team. Epona has been pivotal in several of the post-game battles. Rest in peace, my friend.

I take in Karakarahaha the Hawaiian Marowak and proceed the training. After training for some time, i decide to call it a day for now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current team:
Karakarahaha (Alolan Marowak) lv 50
Mara (Blissey) lv 85
Hikouki (Corviknight) lv 67
Stinky (Charizard) lv 68
Gyuunyuu (Alcremie) lv 85
Rafiki (Rillaboom) lv 82

Last edited:
After i finish up my training, i head over to face Hop. Once there, i see that Hop has indeed befriended Zamazenta. Sonia also arrives, and comments on how amazing it is that Hop did this. Hop then catches it before our eyes, and challenges me to battle. This shrine does feel like an appropriate place for one last battle with my rival. He leads with Dubwool and i lead with Karakarahaha. He can't hurt me, so he just keeps raising his defense while i chip away. Hop wastes his full restore on this thing after i bring its health down enough. I eventually, take it down, and Snorlax is next, so i switch to Hikouki. Hikouki kills it with a few drill pecks. Pincurchin comes out next, so i send out Karakarahaha and kill it with Bonemerang. Then comes Inteleon, so Rafiki comes in and one-shots it after taking damage from ice beam. After that comes Corviknight, so i send out Stinky, who kills it in two flamethrowers after it sets up a light screen. Last is his Zamazenta, and i opt to switch to Karakarahaha due to the light screen. However, Zamazenta finishes off Karakarahaha with a single crunch. I then send out Hikouki to stall out the light screen turns, which it succesfully does before it gets killed. Stinky then kills the Zamazenta with two flamethrowers. This is it. I've won.

Hop talks for a bit about how he wants to be a professor now when suddenly, Dande, Sordward, Shielbert and Nezu show up. They talk for a bit about everything they are going to do now. My mind kinda drifted off though. didn't pay attention.

I now decide to take a moment to commemorate all those who lost their lives during my journey through Britain

Yuki the Snorunt. I had big plans for you. You were going to evolve into a Froslass and become the powerhouse of my team. died in vain against Klara. RIP.

Rups the Butterfree. You were never going to amount to much, but it was still sad that you died in vain against Klara. RIP.

Talos the Golett. This guy was the backbone of my team during the early routes, though he had to skip all the gyms. died in vain against Klara. RIP.

Soema the water-type Slowpoke. wasn't on my team for long; died in his first major battle. RIP.

Tol the Baltoy. Tol was never really a powerhouse, and i replaced him just before bringing him back in the battle that proved fatal. still sad that he died in vain. RIP.

Mug the Charjabug. Played a pivotal role in both of the gym battles he was involved in, but then died in vain agains Klara. RIP.

Bakusakana the Barraskewda. Played an important role in the third gym, but then lost his life due to my stupidity. RIP.

Blargh the Karrablast. was never going to amount to much, but he valiantly sacrificed himself to get us the win against Saitou. RIP.

Kirby the Swirlix. Like Blargh, this one sacrificed his life to get me the win against Saitou. RIP.

Blinky the Dottler. Sacrificed his life so i could get rid of some debuffs after Popura's bullshit questions. RIP.

Tsravi the dark-type Persian. Guy was never my strongest team member, but my suckiness at double battles should not have cost him his life. RIP.

Glen the Quagsire. Was the backbone of my team from gyms 3 through 6, but then died from an unexpected freeze-dry. RIP.

Sep the Drapion. Joined the team after Tsravi died, and stayed with us for much of the late game. RIP.

Yonaoshi my darling Whiscash. I'm sorry i couldn't fulfill my promise to keep you safe. You helped us immensely through the seventh but especially the eighth gym. then you died to a freeze-dry. RIP.

Hello Kitty the Meowstic. was with us since around the fourth gym and often played a pivotal role, single-handedly destroying Saitou in the championship cup. Gave her life to save the world from Chairman Rose's machinations. RIP.

Bakamushi the Dottler. Was never going to amount to much, but still valiantly gave his life to help stop Chairman Rose. RIP.

Babui the Flareon. You weren't with us for long, being brought in specifically to deal with the Champion's Aegislash, but you made your presence known. Died to Sordward's attack in the forest. RIP.

Unicorn the Rhydon. You played an important role in the championship cup and against Rose, but then you were tragically murdered by Sordward. RIP.

Shor the Drapion. Came in to replace his colleague Sep for the final stretch of the game, but was brutally killed by Sordward. RIP.

Epona the Mudsdale. Joined us after the main journey was already over, but still fought valiantly against Sordward and the dynamaxed pokemon. died due to my stupidity. RIP.

Karakarahaha the ghost-type Marowak. Wasn't with us for long, but helped provide the victory in her first and last major battle, against Hop. RIP.

Hikouki the Corviknight. Joined late, but became a key player in many battles. Gave his life against Hop's Zamazenta. RIP.

Thanks to these guys' sacrifice, i made it all the way to where i am now, as the strongest trainer in all of britain. we'll see where my journeys bring me next.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Winning Team:
Mara (Blissey) lv 89
Stinky (Charizard) lv 74
Gyuunyuu (Alcremie) lv 88
Rafiki (Rillaboom) lv 85

Chapter 2: Leaf Green will start in a few days, i just want to catch a legit regieleki for my livingdex first

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom