• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TINA's Nuzlocke Series

The Eiffel Tower actually doubles as Paris's gym, but i think i'll train a bit more before i challenge it. After some training, i head back to the Eiffel Tower. This is an Electric gym, so Donald and 99 are sitting this one out. Instead, i'll be taking Takeshi the Onix and Goht the Skiddo, as death fodder. The gym puzzle revolves around Clemont's sister Bonnie giving me a quiz and me then facing a gym trainer and entering an elevator based on my answer. Unfortunately i am so bad at this that i get almost every question wrong not once, but twice. As i'm fighting all the gym trainers here, Rin evolves into Delphox, her final form. Anyway, i eventually reach the top floor and challenge Clemont to a battle. I lead with Rin and he leads with Emolga. I two-shot him, and he sends out Magneton, so i switch to Aura. I Mega Evolve and take him out with one bone rush. Last is Heliolisk, so i keep Aura in and one-shot with power-up punch, granting me the victory and the badge.

When i step outside the Eiffel Tower, i get a call from Professor Sycamore. He wants to talk to me in one of the cafes here in town, "Lysandre Cafe". So i take 99 and Donald back out of the box and take a cab there. Lysandre is there too, presumably because he owns the place. Lysandre tells me that he's a descendant of the brother of one of Kalos's ancient kings from 3000 years ago. How on earth can he track his lineage all the way back to 1000 BC? anyway, Lysandre and the professor then talk for a bit about how Lysandre invented the holo caster and how Lysandre is researching the legendary pokemon. Whatever. Lysandre then goes on a rant about how everything is finite, gives me a king's rock and leaves.

I leave the cafe and get a call from Trevor, who says he's on route 14 north of town, and wishes to meet me there. I head there and find that Calem is there too. Trevor decides to compare our mountain pokedexes; i've apparently seen more despite only having seen 10 pokemon in this dex. dude, if your goal is to complete the dex, step up your game. Calem then challenges me to a battle; he leads with Meowstic and i lead with Rin. He manages to get a light screen up, but i take him out with minimal damage. Next is Absol, but i missclick and send out Fushi instead of Aura. I switch to Aura immediately and take minor damage from Slash. I then mega evolve and take him out with a power-up punch. Last is Greninja, so i keep Aura in and OHKO with another power-up punch.

After the battle, Sana and Tierno show up. Sana proposes we all go to the haunted house on this route together. Calem decides to pass and instead train his pokemon more. Everyone else heads over there, but i stick around here for a bit and catch a Skorupi, which i name Sheor. I think i'll call it a day for now.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current team:
Donald (Golduck) lv 35
99 (Drifblim) lv 35
Fushi (Venusaur) lv 36
Aura (Lucario) lv 38
Maiq (Meowstic) lv 35
Rin (Delphox) lv 36

kinda regretting just going into the grass without looking up encounters for this route. if i had used the good rod, there's a 65% chance i'd have gotten a barboach. If you know me, you'll know that that's a pokemon i want.

Last edited:
I head through this swamp-route, which is really annoying to navigate as you constantly get stuck in the mud, when Sana catches up to me and takes me to the ghost house. We enter and this guy tells us a really boring ghost story. he has the audacity to ask for a tip afterwards, but i'm not paying him anything. we all leave and head on our way, and I find myself in Kunoe City pretty much immediately after. I fish up a Poliwag here and name it Tajiri. However, before i challenge the gym, i decide to get some training in.

After sufficient training, i head for the gym. This is a fairy gym, so no one will have to sit this one out. The gym is essentially laid out like a dollhouse, with teleporter pads between the different rooms. it's a bit similar to Sabrina's gym back in Tokyo. Anyway, i eventually make my way through to the Gym Leader, Valerie. She leads with Mawile and i lead with Rin. I one-shot with a fire move, and Valerie goes for her ace, Sylveon. i send out Fushi and mega evolve immediately. Valerie uses her super potion here, but that doesn't stop me from slaughtering her pokemon with venoshock. Last is Mr. Mime, so i send out 99. I have to switch after a few hits though, so i send out Maiq as Valerie goes for a super potion. Maiq immediately takes massive damage from a crit, and has to switch out too. I send Donald out next as Valerie refreshes her light screen. Donald finally nets the kill with a crit aqua tail, winning me the badge.

When i step outside the gym, Sana and Trevor show up and suggest we go visit the poke ball factory here in town. I think i'll call it a day for now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current team:
Rin (Delphox) lv 38
Fushi (Venusaur) lv 39
Maiq (Meowstic) lv 38
Aura (Lucario) lv 38
99 (Drifblim) lv 38
Donald (Golduck) lv 39

We head over to the factory, but it's blocked by a team flare member. Sana and Trevor go distract him when Calem and Tierno join us. Sana and Trevor run past us followed by the grunt that was guarding the door, so i guess this is our opening to enter the building. Tierno heads off, so i guess it's just me and Calem now. Calem takes care of the first grunt inside so that i can proceed on. The Team Flare members are blocking the main path, so i have to proceed through the factory by riding the conveyor belts. I do eventually make my way to the president, who is being bullied by team flare admins. I dispose of the lower ranked admin, and then Calem shows up and we do a double battle against the other two. I lead with Fushi, Calem leads with Meowstic and the enemies send out Liepard and Manectric. i mega evolve immediately and start bombarding the other side with a few razor leafs while calem sets up a light screen. Meowstic goes down on the second turn, so Calem sends out Absol. Both enemies go down the turn after.

The president thanks us for saving him, and gives me a choice between getting a master ball or a big nugget as a reward. i pick the master ball, but he also decides to give me the nugget. Calem gets the same rewards, as he did the same work. I head back out of the factory, but at the entrance, i run into Sana, Trevor and Tierno. They thank us for saving the factory and thus the poke ball supply, and then we all head off. As i step outside, i get a news report on my holocaster celebrating what we just did at the poke ball factory. Anyway, time to head on my way.

I head east onto route 15, where i catch Kagi the Klefki. The fallen leaves on this route really give you the sense that it's autumn (even though it's July). quite a nice sight to see all the different colours of the leaves. There's also a bunch of ruined structures here. Halfway across the route, i get a call from Lysandre about using the energy from mega evolution to power something. anyway, one of the ruined buildings here has a basement i can enter, the "lost hotel". Place has become some kind of safe haven for gangsters and other societal rejects. I catch a Pawniard here and name it Nobunaga. However, things then go horribly wrong. in a double battle against a Pangoro and a Garbodor, i failed to take out the Pangoro in time and it one-shot Aura. One of the probably only two megas i'll get to use during this playthrough has just bit the dust. Korrina, i'm sorry i couldn't keep your baby safe.

Taking Aura's place will be Sheor the Skorupi, but i think i'll take some time now to mourn Aura's death.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current team:
Rin (Delphox) lv 41
99 (Drifblim) lv 40
Maiq (Meowstic) lv 40
Fushi (Venusaur) lv 42
Donald (Golduck) lv 40
Sheor (Skorupi) lv 31

Last edited:
After i finish training Sheor, i decide to go explore further. I head onto route 16, which doesn't differ much from route 15. I catch a floatzel in the flowers here and name it Boei. I'm forced to use my masterball on another floatzel after i can't escape and he traps Sheor with whirlpool, but it's ugly so i release it immediately. Sheor evolves into Drapion not long after. I then find this house out here in the middle of nowhere, and the guy here gives me a super rod. nice, thanks. I'm sure i'll use it sometime.

After i'm done on route 16, i head into Dendemille town, a quaint little town with an old windmill. It's snowing here, so i get to enjoy the sights here as part of a wintry wonderland. Here, i run into the professor and Dexio. The professor wants to tell me about France's legendary pokemon Xerneas. It apparently has the power to grant life. It's apparently the main thing Dexio's studying, so good for him, i guess. i am interested in how this thing is connected to mega evolution though. Anyway, after those two head on their way, Trevor shows up and mentions that he's off to the frost cavern to collect pokemon for his dex project.

I guess i should also head to the frost cavern, but for now, i'm calling it a day.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current team:
Sheor (Drapion) lv 41
99 (Drifblim) lv 43
Maiq (Meowstic) lv 42
Fushi (Venusaur) lv 43
Donald (Golduck) lv 42
Rin (Delphox) lv 43

On our way to the frost cavern, we are interrupted by some guy who tells us that his mamoswine feels something is happening in the cavern. We head on to investigate. In the cavern, i catch a Bergmite, which i name Titanic. Didn't know France had the climate for frost caves like this. To navigate, i have to slide across the ice similar to in Icefall Cave back on the Sevii Islands. However, as i'm traversing the cave, things go horribly wrong. In a double battle against a Hariyama and a Grumpig, they team up on Maiq and manage to kill him. Rest in peace, Maiq. Yu were with us for a long time and helped out in many significant battles. it's always these damn double battles where my mons get killed. i hate them.

When i reach the deepest part of the cave, Trevor catches up to me and we see Team Flare harassing an Abomasnow. they apparently want to take energy from it by pissing it off or something. We dispose of the grunts, leaving me to deal with the admin. She sends out Houndoom and i lead with Donald. She wastes a turn on Embargo, giving me plenty of time to two-shot. Team Flare then leave, and Trevor thanks me for taking care of this issue. you helped too bud; take some of the credit. The Abomasnow gives me an Abomasite for saving him, and i head on my way.

Taking Maiq's place on the team will be Titanic the Bergmite, which evolved into Avalugg pretty much immediately after i started training. After i finish up the training, i decide to call it a day for now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current team:
Titanic (Avalugg) lv 44
99 (Drifblim) lv 44
Sheor (Drapion) lv 44
Fushi (Venusaur) lv 44
Rin (Delphox) lv 45
Donald (Golduck) lv 45

fuck double battles

I head southeast from Dendemille and onto route 17, a route with thick snow that you can only cross on the back of the very same Mamoswine i met in front of the frost cavern. So i head through and make a new friend on the way: a Sneasel that i name Dokujanai. I make my way to the other side without anything else of note happening, but before i can enter Anistar City, i get a call on my holocaster. It's Calem; he wants to battle me again and he's waiting in front of the gym here. However, just as i enter town, i'm stopped by Sina, who tells me that there's someone here in town who knows a lot about the legendary pokemon, and then gives me a repeat ball.

Anyway, i head to the gym for my fight with Calem. He leads with Meowstic and i lead with Sheor. He fakes me out on turn one, but that doesn't matter as i proceed to two-shot with night slash while he does barely anything in return. Next is Flareon, so i switch to Donald and two-shot with Surf. Then comes Greninja, so i send out Fushi. I mega evolve and two-shot while he does little damage. Last is Absol, for which i'll switch to my newest team member, Titanic. He throws a few physical moves against my rock-solid defenses, but that doesn't stop me from three-shotting with ice fang.

Calem's nice enough to heal up my pokemon before i head for the gym, but i'm gonna have to visit the pokemon center anyway to place Fushi on the PC since this is a psychic gym. Takeshi the Onix will be joining us in Fushi's stead, as death fodder. The gym puzzle here revolves around navigating your way across floating platforms that form a sort of sphere. I eventually make my way through to the gym leader and challenge her to a battle. She leads with Sigilyph and i lead with 99. She sets up a light screen immediately, which sucks. I force her to use her healing item, but then i have to switch. I send Sheor in on a psychic, and then kill the sigilyph with night slash. Next is Slowking, so Sheor stays in. I take some damage from a power gem, but two-shot it back with night slash, one of which was a crit. Last is Meowstic, so i again keep Sheor in. This thing can barely hurt me, so i kill it with ease. Gym Leader Olympia is then kind enough to teleport me back to the entrance. Seven badges in hand.

The moment i step outside the gym, Calem comes up to me and congratulates me on getting the badge. He wants a rematch, but then we get a call on the holo caster. It's Lysandre who's basically announcing to the whole world that "I'm crazy and evil and gonna destroy the world". Who would have thought he was the leader of Team Flare? Calem recognises that the place from where Lysandre was holding his villain speech as being somewhere in Paris. Where in Paris though? i get this weird hunch that i should begin searching in the cafe that just happens to bear Lysandre's name. The staff there all want to battle me, which isn't suspicious at all. I find a hidden door in one of the cabinets and head in. There, Lysandre is waiting for me and he challenges me to a battle. He leads with Mienfoo and i lead with Rin. One psyshock and he's down. Next is Gyarados, for which i switch to 99. Shadow Ball does pretty much nothing and i take massive damage from aqua tail, so i have to switch. I send out Fushi, mega evolve and start pummeling away. I have to use a full restore, but he ends up confused from thrash, which grants me enough of an opening to kill him. Then comes Pyroar, so i switch to Donald, who only just doesn't one-shot with a crit surf. I take massive damage from hyper voice, so i have to switch to Rin. I then realise that switching to Rin was a stupid move because it knows dark pulse, so i send out Sheor, who finishes it off after taking massive damage. Last is Murkrow, so i'm switching to Titanic, who one-shots it with no complications.

Lysandre then tells me how his loss means nothing and he's still going to go ahead with his plans. I should explore the base more, but for now, i'm calling it a day.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current team:
Rin (Delphox) lv 46
99 (Drifblim) lv 45
Sheor (Drapion) lv 46
Fushi (Venusaur) lv 45
Titanic (Avalugg) lv 45
Donald (Golduck) lv 46

The elevator that lysandre went through is locked, so i'll have to search the rest of this floor first to find the key. It's filled with the kind of sliding floor tiles that team rocket love so much, as well as the kind of warp pads we saw in Silph Co and the Magma Hideout. I quickly run into the red-haired admin girl, and i challenge her to a battle. She leads with Mightyena and i lead with Fushi. I mega evolve immediately and two-shot with venoshock while she goes for an embargo and a sucker punch. Her other mon is Druddigon, so i switch to Titanic and two-shot with ice fang. She doesn't have the key though, so i should continue looking.

In a side room, i come across Dexio and Sina in their dumb superhero outfits. They tell me that team flare is holding an old man captive, and give me a full heal. whatever. i'm continuing on my key hunt. I meet the purple-haired admin and the green-haired admin in another side room; purple-hair battles me first. She leads with Manectric and i lead with Fushi. I mega evolve immediately and two-shot with venoshock while her flamethrowers bring me to half health. Her other mon is Drapion, for which i send out Titanic. I freeze him with my first ice fang, which allows me to just wail on him without fear. He does break out of the ice when he has only a sliver left, but he wastes his last turn on acupressure.

Immediately after, green-hair challenges me. I lead with Fushi and she leads with Liepard. I mega evolve immediately, but she fakes me out. on the second turn, i use synthesis to almost fully heal while she goes for a sucker punch. I then 2HKO with venoshock after taking half damage from a crit sucker punch. Her other mon is Bisharp, for which i'll switch to Donald. Two surfs kill him, granting me the victory. The two ladies then tell me something about their grand plan; apparently they are going to use the stones on route 10 to suck energy from pokemon, the same way it happened 3000 years ago. sounds pretty gruesome; i should stop them. These two don't have the key either though, so i should keep looking.

Finally, i come across the blue-haired admin. She leads with Houndoom and i lead with Sheor. I am forced to switch to Donald pretty much immediately, and then to use a healing item on Donald. Surf takes him out though; her other pokemon is Weavile so i switch to Rin. Rin takes serious damage from night slash but manages to OHKO in return. This admin does have the key, so i can finally go to the lower levels now. I head down the elevator and see Lysandre talking to the incredibly tall man i saw after i saved the power plant. His name's AZ; he shares his name with the king from 3000 years ago. Apparently, said king lost a pokemon to a war, then built a device that could revive the pokemon and nuke the warring parties, but the pokemon hated him for it and left. Team flare now apparently wishes to use this weapon again.

After listening to that story, Lysandre walks off. I head back to the elevator and go one floor lower, where i see lysandre talking to the last of his admins, Xerosic. Lysandre leaves again and the admin challenges me. He leads with Crobat and i lead with Rin. One psyshock and he's down. His other mon is Malamar, so i switch to Sheor and take it out with two but bites. After i win, he concedes and allows me to press one of two buttons; one will activate the ancient weapon and the other will deactivate it. I pick wrong; we see on the monitor how a weird construct forms out of the stones in Geosenge Town. Lysandre is apparently already on his way there, so i guess i should make haste.

Before i head there though, i decide to do some training because, y'know, i have time for that. after training for a while, i decide to call it a day.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current team:
Rin (Delphox) lv 48
Titanic (Avalugg) lv 48
Sheor (Drapion) lv 48
Donald (Golduck) lv 48
99 (Drifblim) lv 48
Fushi (Venusaur) lv 48

When i'm done with my training, i head to Geosenge town and see the big object that came forth from the big weapon. I explore the area and find a plasma grunt guarding the road to the northwest, so i guess that's where i'll go after i dispose of him. When i approach the rock formation there, Calem catches up to me. We head into the base, where Lysandre is waiting for us. He gives a speech about how everything is finite so it's better if there are fewer people, blah blah blah genocide is good. He then challenges me to a battle to prevent me from stopping him. He leads with Mienshao and i lead with Rin. One psyshock takes him down, so he sends out his Gyarados. I switch to 99, who is almost OHKOed by a crit aqua tail while shadow ball did very little, so i'm forced to switch. I send out Fushi on another aqua tail. I then mega evolve and start a battle of attrition. I get the upper hand and take out the gyarados eventually. Next is Pyroar, so i send out Donald. donald just doesn't one-shot with surf and takes massive damage from hyper voice, putting me in crit range and forcing me to switch. I send out Rin, who finishes it off with a psyshock. Last is Honchkrow, so i send out Titanic. One Avalanche is enough to take him down and grant me the victory.

Calem gives a little speech about how wiping out everyone is a bad idea, but it seems to fall on deaf ears. We head further into the base, battling our way through hordes of team flare idiots. Eventually, Sana catches up to us; she apparently caught news that we're here in this base somehow. Not long after, we make out way to a locked door. It has a puzzle lock which Sana solves with a universal puzzle solver she got from her friend Clemont. I enter and see a device sapping power from something; this must be the legendary pokemon. However, a bunch of team flare goons then teleport in front of us, so i guess we have to deal with them. Sana runs off and lures one of the goons after her. Calem then pursues them to protect Sana, luring another goon away. Now there are four left for me to deal with. I defeat them and they leave.

Just at that moment, the legendary pokemon Xerneas breaks free from the machine and attacks me. Guess i should catch it to prevent Lysandre from misusing it in his weapon. I send out Fushi, mega evolve and put it to sleep while he wastes time on gravity. I weaken him with Venoshock and then throw an ultra ball at him. The first ball i throw immediately catches it. Sana and Calem then come into the room and congratulate me on stopping the catastrophe. However, Lysandre then walks in with all kinds of weird gear attached to his head. He's pretty pissed that i stopped his plan, and he attacks me. He leads with Mienshao and i lead with Fushi. I immediately switch to 99, who takes half damage from acrobatics so i have to switch again to play around the crit. I go for Rin, but she takes a crit and i have to switch yet again. Sheor comes in now and takes over half from hi jump kick. this isn't going well. I switch back to 99 while he goes for hi jump kick again, taking half of his health. He goes for swords dance while i go for fly; a turn later he's dead. Pyroar is up next, so i send out Donald, who takes over half from hyper voice but only just doesn't OHKO. I fear i'm going to have to sacrifice one of my friends here. I send 99 back in on a hyper voice, then through some miracle it survives the following fire blast on 3 HP and KOs in return. After this comes Honchkrow, so i switch to Titanic, who takes it out in one Avalanche. Last is Gyarados, for which i switch to Fushi. We both mega evolve immediately, but he's dealing way more damage than i am. Fortunately, i outspeed so i can just keep using synthesis until he hits himself in confusion from thrash. This tactic eventually grants me the victory.

My friends make a last-ditch effort to talk sense into Lysandre, but it's hopeless. He's too far gone. Me and my friends then leave the scene as the weapon destroys itself and this base with it. The threat is over; Lysandre is dead. Trevor, Tierno and dumb superhero Dexio and Sina then show up at the crater. They were apparently helping the pokemon escape from the stones on route 10, which were sucking energy from the pokemon to power the weapon. Everyone thanks me for stopping the bad guys and then heads off on their own journeys. After they leave, the huge man from lysandre labs shows up and talks more about the legend of the ancient king and his pokemon friend, and how much regret the king felt.

Now that the threat of Lysandre is gone, i take a look at the legendary pokemon and realise it's ugly, so i release it immediately. I think i'll call it a day for now.
My current team:
Fushi (Venusaur) lv 50
Donald (Golduck) lv 50
Titanic (Avalugg) lv 50
Sheor (Drapion) lv 50
Rin (Delphox) lv 50
99 (Drifblim) lv 49

got really lucky 99 survived that one. thought for sure i was gonna lose a friend there.

Last edited:
With the world safe once more, i should continue with my gym challenge. I fly to Anistar City, when i get a call from the professor. He wants to meet me in Renri Town, across route 18. So i head onto route 18 and catch a Durant, which i name Antman. There's this guy on this route who offers an interesting take on pokemon battles: inverse battles, where type matchups are switched up. Things go wrong when i try battling him though; His marowak one-shots Rin with Thrash. She's been with me from the start, then she just dies to some stupid gimmick battle. not happy about this.

It wasn't easy to replace my starter, but i ended up going for Pipo the Mime Jr, who evolved into Mr. Mime during training. These French mr. mimes are apparently fairy-types rather than the ice-types native to Britain. I wonder what French Mr. Rime will look like. However, i will never find out, as i make a mistake during training and get Pipo killed. yup, i trained a mon from level 11 all the way up to level 43 and then it just died in training. I think i'll just call it a day.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current team:
Titanic (Avalugg) lv 51
Sheor (Drapion) lv 51
99 (Drifblim) lv 52
Fushi (Venusaur) lv 51
Donald (Golduck) lv 52

pretty pissed at myself right now

Dashiro the Sawk will be entering my team now. After i'm done training it, i continue to head through route 18. I find a cave here and catch a Sandslash, which i name Elisa. Unsurprisingly, i get lost in this cave, but eventually, i make my way back out and head to Renri Town. I meet the professor here, who thanks me for taking care of team flare. He then challenges me to a battle. He leads with Venusaur and i lead with Dashiro. I immediately switch to 99 on a worry seed. A fly and a shadow ball then take him out as he deals pitiful damage. Next is Charizard, so i switch to Donald. Surf takes him to a sliver, and another surf kills him. Last is Blastoise, so i send out Fushi. I mega evolve and take him out with petal blizzard. the professor then wishes me luck on the rest of my journey and leaves. I think i'll call it a day for now.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current team:

Dashiro (Sawk) lv 51
Sheor (Drapion) lv 52
99 (Drifblim) lv 54
Fushi (Venusaur) lv 55
Donald (Golduck) lv 55
Titanic (Avalugg) lv 53

While in town, i fish up a Poliwhirl, which i name Tajiri. After that, i head onto route 19, where i fish up Kaname Ishi the Barboach. I want this thing on my team, but unfortunately, i can't decide who to ditch, so i'm afraid it'll have to wait. As i'm progressing through the route, I run into Sana, who challenges me to a battle. She leads with Delcatty and i lead with Titanic. She lowers my attack with charm, and Titanic falls in love due to cute charm, so i'm going to have to switch. I send out Sheor, who tanks some play roughs and two-shots with crunch. Next is Goodra, so i send Titanic back out. Titanic takes serious damage from dragon pulse but one-shots in return with avalanche. Last is Chesnaught, so i send out 99. a single fly takes him out, winning me the battle.

Just as i win, Trevor and Tierno show up. They also want to battle me. Tierno's first; he leads with Talonflame and i lead with Titanic. I switch to Donald immediately , who takes an acrobatics. A second acrobatics brings Donald's health dangerously low, but a crit surf one-shots the bird. Next is Roserade, so i switch to 99. A single fly takes him out, though i do get poisoned through poison point. Last is Crawdaunt, so i switch to Dashiro, who two-shots with brick break as he goes for swords dance.

Trevor is kind enough to heal my pokemon before we do battle. He leads with Raichu and i lead with Titanic. He deals half damage with thunderbolt, after which my avalanche takes him out. Next is his Aerodactyl, so i switch to Donald, who gets subjected to a sky drop but then takes it out with surf. Last is Florges, so i switch to Sheor, who two-shots as he sets up misty terrain. victory is mine. Trevor and Tierno then leave, and Sana talks about how much we've grown since starting our journey, how many people we've met and how many places we've seen. my journey started earlier than hers, and i've traveled to numerous regions already, but i can't help but agree. She then gives me HM05 Waterfall and leaves. i love this girl.

A little later i arrive in Snowbelle City, the wintry snowscape home of the eighth gym. the gym leader doesn't seem to be home right now though; he's apparently gone off into the woods of route 20. I pursue and catch an Amoonguss, which i name Kinoko. This forest is impossible to navigate though. After wandering around for a bit, i reach the other end; the pokemon village. I encounter gym leader Wulfric here, but i accidentally scare off the pokemon he was talking to. However, Wulfric then tells them i'm safe, so they come back. Wulfric then returns to the gym so that i can challenge him. Before i leave here though, i catch a Zoroark and name it Kitsune.

I think i'll call it a day for now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current team:

Dashiro (Sawk) lv 54
Sheor (Drapion) lv 54
99 (Drifblim) lv 55
Fushi (Venusaur) lv 55
Donald (Golduck) lv 55
Titanic (Avalugg) lv 54

Last edited:
I go for a small training session, then it's time for the final gym. This is an ice gym, so 99 and Fushi will be sitting this one out. Instead, i'll bring Takeshi the Onix and Goht the Skiddo, as death fodder. The puzzle here revolves around turning platforms to create a path to the gym leader. Eventually, i succeed at reaching Wulfric and challenge him to a battle. He leads with Abomasnow and i lead with Sheor. His snow warning conjures up a hailstorm, and his ice beam does half damage while i do less than half to him. So i have to switch; i sacrifice Takeshi to get Dashiro in without a hitch. Dashiro kills the Abomasnow, and Wulfric sends out his Cryogonal. I keep Dashiro in; he confuses me but i OHKO back with close combat. Last is his Avalugg, for which i switch to Donald. Two surfs take him out as he deals little damage with crunch. Eight badges in hand. Was Takeshi's sacrifice really necessary? probably not, but Onix is garbage anyway.

With all eight badges in my possession, i march triumphantly onto route 21. However, my cockiness immediately leads to disaster; a Crustle tanks a surf due to sturdy, sets up shell smash and one-shots Donald with Rock Wrecker. This guy has been with me almost since the start and has grown to be the special powerhouse of my team, but now he's gone forever. i guess this does provide an opportunity to take Kaname Ishi the Barboach onto my team. still though, not happy about this.

While training Kaname Ishi on route 21, i catch a Lombre, which i name Atamanoha. Also, after gaining one level, Kaname Ishi evolves into the cutest, most lovely pokemon ever: Whiscash. I've failed my previous two whiscashes, but i promise i'll protect and care for this cutie; it's not going to die on me again. I train it up and then decide to call it a day.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current team:

Kaname Ishi (Whiscash) lv 55
Dashiro (Sawk) lv 57
Fushi (Venusaur) lv 57
Titanic (Avalugg) lv 57
99 (Drifblim) lv 57
Sheor (Drapion) lv 56

With a heavy heart, i continue my trek through route 21. But i make my way through, and at the gate to victory road, i show the guy all my badges. He challenges me to a battle to see if i'm truly good enough, so i curbstomp him. I pass through to the victory road and encounter a druddigon, but it sends me away with dragon tail before i can catch it. Unlike the victory roads in Kanto and Kyushu - sorry, "Hoenn", this one has both indoor and outdoor segments. I encounter a shiny Zweilous, but i'm forced to run from it to prevent it from killing half my team. However, something horrible happened yet again. my promise to Kaname Ishi to keep it safe was broken. apparently Gallade can know Leaf Blade. you weren't with us for long, but you won't be forgotten. Rest in peace. I'll train up a replacement next time; for now, i'm taking time to mourn
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current team:

99 (Drifblim) lv 58
Titanic (Avalugg) lv 58
Fushi (Venusaur) lv 58
Sheor (Drapion) lv 58
Dashiro (Sawk) lv 58

Things were going so well. i reached the 6th gym with only 1 casualty, but now everyone's dying on me. what am i doing wrong?

Boei the Floatzel will be joining the team. I train it up and continue through victory road. As i'm making progress, Calem runs up to me and challenges me to one final battle before i take on the pokemon league. He leads with Meowstic and i lead with Sheor. He fakes me out, but i then two-shot with crunch as his disarming voice does next to nothing. He then goes for Greninja, so i switch to Fushi. I mega evolve and one-shot with petal blizzard while easily tanking an ice beam due to thick fat. Then comes Flareon, so i'm switching to my newest team member, Boei, who one-shots with a crit waterfall. Altaria is up next, so i send out Titanic. I take him out with a single Avalanche as he goes for Confide. Absol is last, so i send out Dashiro and one-shot with brick break. Calem talks a bit about our rivalry and how valuable it is, then he leaves and i get to continue through victory road.

I eventually make my way through to the other side and find myself at the Pokemon League. I think i'll call it a day for now.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current team:

Boei (Floatzel) lv 59
Titanic (Avalugg) lv 60
Fushi (Venusaur) lv 60
Sheor (Drapion) lv 60
Dashiro (Sawk) lv 60
99 (Drifblim) lv 60

I decide to do a training session before i actually challenge the league. After i'm done, i head in for my greatest challenge yet in this region. Inside the building, i run into Elite Four Malva, who explains to me that i need to beat the elite four before i can make my way to the champion. Unlike in Kanto or Kyushu, you can battle the elite four members here in any order. I opt to start with the water-type user, Siebold. He leads with Clawitzer and i lead with Fushi. I mega evolve and one-shot with petal blizzard. Next is Starmie, so i switch to Sheor. He sets up a light screen, then wastes all his recovery items as crunch keeps bringing him to a sliver in one hit. Finally, he goes down after dealing over half with surf. Gyarados is up next; i send out 99 to tank the intimidate, then i switch to Titanic as he goes for Dragon Dance. He sets up a second dragon dance as i go for an avalanche, but the turn thereafter he goes for a waterfall and i crit with avalanche, killing him. Last is Barbaracle, wo i send Fushi back out and one-shot with petal blizzard.

Next, i challenge Malva, the fire-type user. She leads with Pyroar and i lead with Dashiro. A noble roar lowers my offensive stats, but i still two-shot as she fires a hyper voice. Talonflame comes out next, so i switch to Boei, who takes it out with a waterfall after taking serious damagr from Brave Bird. Her next mon is Torkoal, which is Fushi's task. I mega evolve so that thick fat will shield me from her fire moves, then she wastes her healing items as i constantly bring her to a sliver with sludge bomb. Last is her Chandelure, so i send out Sheor, who one-shots with a crit crunch.

Against the steel user Wikstrom, i lead with Boei while he leads with Klefki. He hits me with a crit Dazzling Gleam, so i'll have to switch. I send out Fushi on a dazzling gleam, mega evolve and put him to sleep with sleep powder as he gets off a layer of spikes. I then switch to 99 and weaken him futher with a shadow ball that lowers special defense, but he uses a full restore and thus wakes up. He goes for a torment, but i kill him with shadow ball the same turn. Next is Probopass, so i send out Dashiro, who keeps triggering sturdy and thus causes Wikstrom to waste his last healing item. I take half damage from a flash cannon though. Aegislash is up now, so i send out Sheor. Sheor manages to take it out with several crunches, but takes half damage in the process. Last is Scizor, for which i send out Fushi. my plan was to put him to sleep and then switch away, but i did not foresee outspeeding him, which makes this risky. I opt to instead heal up some key mons, then put him back to sleep and switch to Boei. Boei deals almost half damage, but an x-scissor deals so much damage that i have to switch again. I send out 99, then i bring Sheor in on a resisted night slash. Two crunches then kill him.

Finally, we face Drasna, the last and probably the most difficult of this elite four. She leads with Dragalge and i lead with Sheor. However, Crunch does not deal half damage as her dragon pulse puts me in crit range. I see no other option than to risk it, and i get her to use a healing item. As she uses it, i crit her and bring her in kill range; so i finish her off. Altaria is next, so i switch to Titanic. She misses with sing, and an avalanche takes her out. Noivern comes out next, for which i switch to 99. fly does about as much to her as dragon pulse does to me, so since she outspeeds, i eventually have to switch. I send out Fushi, mega evolve and take her out with sludge bomb while surviving an air slash on a sliver. Last is Druddigon, for which i send out Dashiro. He uses dragon tail to get fushi out, so i switch to Titanic immediately. Avalanche then takes him out as i come to see that i was way too worried about revenge being super effective.

With the elite four out of the way, it's finally time for the champion. I head through the massive door and take the elevator to the champion's room. The person i find there is none other than Diantha, the famous movie star. Without much further ado, i challenge her to a battle. She leads with Hawlucha and i lead with 99. He knows swords dance, so i figure it's safer to spam shadow ball than to use fly. My first shadow ball lowers his special defense as he goes for swords dance; the second kills as poison jab does pitiful damage. Then comes Tyrantrum, for which i send out Titanic. Head Smash does massive damage, but Avalanche OHKOs in return. Then comes Goodra, for which i switch back to 99. I am forced to use multiple full restores as she does the same, but it eventually ends in a victory for me. She then sends out Aurorus, so i send out Dashiro and one-shot it. Against her Gourgeist, i send out Fushi, mega evolve and two-shot after a healing item. Last is her ace: her Gardevoir. This is Sheor's task. She mega evolves the thing immediately and we bring each other down to a sliver in one move. She then uses healing items for multiple turns. However, i thought i outspeeded but i forgot that a pokemon's speed changes after mega evolution, so she kills Sheor with just a sliver of health left. I send out Boei to finish her off with Aqua Jet.

While this honestly went better than i expected, it still hurts to lose Sheor. He was pivotal in many battles, particularly the gym battle against Olympia and some of the battles here in the League. Rest in peace, old friend. At least your accomplishments here will be registered for all time in the hall of fame. Diantha and i head there to register my pokemon. This always feels so majestic; i've won. i am the champion of France, and this device will record that feat for all eternity. Not long after, me and my friends get treated to a special ceremony hailing us as the saviors of Kalos.

AZ shows up at the ceremony and challenges me to a battle. He leads with Torkoal and i lead with 99. I switch to Boei, who flinshes and two-shots it with waterfall. Then comes his Sigilyph, for which i switch back to 99. Two shadow balls and he's down. Last is his Golurk, for which i send out Fushi. I mega evolve and kill it with petal blizzard. After the battle, a mysterious pokemon appears from the sky; eternal flower floette, the same pokemon that abandoned the ancient king 3000 years ago. Apparently AZ is that ancient king, and his partner has finally returned to him.

The next day, i wake up in my room in Vaniville Town. I head downstairs and talk to my mom, who saw everything that happened on TV. She tells me that there's something going on at the train station in paris; i guess i should investigate. As i step outside, Sana greets me and says she wants to trade me the Chespin she hatched from an egg. Sure; i'll just grab something from the box she can have. I trade her Goht the Skiddo and she gives me Haribon the Chespin. I wish i could use this on my team to show Sana my love, but i already have a grass type in Fushi, so this one's going in the box for now.

I think i'll call it a day for now. I'll replace Sheor next time.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My curent team:
99 (Drifblim) lv 65
Dashiro (Sawk) lv 64
Boei (Floatzel) lv 64
Titanic (Avalugg) lv 64
Fushi (Venusaur) lv 65

Last edited:
Joining my team is Kitsune the Zoroark. When i'm done training it up, i call it a day.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current team:
Kitsune (Zoroark) lv 60
Dashiro (Sawk) lv 65
Boei (Floatzel) lv 65
Titanic (Avalugg) lv 65
Fushi (Venusaur) lv 66
99 (Drifblim) lv 66

I head to the train station in Paris, where i'm greeted by the professor. Dexio and Sina also enter at the same time as me. They explain to me that there are pokemon not in the kalos dex, which of course i already know since i've traveled to a bunch of places, so they upgrade my dex to the national dex. Dexio and Sina then leave, and i talk to the professor. The reason he called me over to this station was so he could give me a train ticket to Kiloude City, in southern France. The main attraction here is the Battle Maison, but i don't really care about it. Instead, i head straight for the Friend Safari and catch a Snubbull, which i name Inoshishi-Inu. I guess that while i'm here, i should also give the battle maison a chance, though after one battle i decide this is not for me. I then take notice that Calem is here too, but i'll need to train up my pokemon a bit further before i'm ready for another rematch with him.

After i'm done training, i head back to Kiloude to talk to Calem. He tells me that his pokemon learned a new trick, then he challenges me to a battle. He leads with Meowstic and i lead with Kitsune disguised as Fushi. Unfortunately, he fakes me out and breaks the illusion on turn one. I decide to switch to fushi on a disarming voice and then back to Kitsune on a psychic, but this apparently does not restore the illusion (no idea how this ability works lol, especially against npcs). I almost one-shot with bark out, but he outspeeds and deals over half with disarming voice, so i'm gonna have to switch. I send out Boei, who takes minimal damage from disarming voice and kills with aqua jet. Clefable is next, so i send out Fushi. I mega evolve and one-shot with sludge bomb, so he brings out his Flareon. I switch to Boei and kill it with a single waterfall. Altaria then comes out, which is Titanic's job. An Avalanche kills him, and out comes his Greninja. I send Fushi back out and kill with petal blizzard. Last is his Absol, for which i send out Dashiro. To my surprise, he mega evolves, but that doesn't stop me from one-shotting with Close Combat. Calem then gives me an Absolite for winning, then tells me that the professor wants to see me in Anistar City.

I head over to Anistar and meet the professor at the sundial. He tells me something about the history of the sundial, but i don't care. not a history buff. He then upgrades my mega ring so that i can now find mega stones lying around at certain hours of the day. i'll see if that becomes useful. anyway, i'll call it a day for now.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current team:
Kitsune (Zoroark) lv 66
Dashiro (Sawk) lv 66
Boei (Floatzel) lv 66
Titanic (Avalugg) lv 66
99 (Drifblim) lv 67
Fushi (Venusaur) lv 68

Completely forgot about all of this; i thought you could do the looker missions immediately after the league

Last edited:
Since i don't really have much to do, i head back to Paris for some sightseeing, but then i receive a mysterious call on my holocaster telling me to come to the looker bureau. So i head over there to investigate, and i meet a guy named Looker. Guy's a detective, and he wants me to join his detective bureau. i prefer battling pokemon for a living, but i guess there aren't many folks left to battle in this region, so i might as well make some cash this way. He wants to put me through a test first though; i need to find five tickets hidden throughout Paris and return them to him. So i head all over Paris to collect them, then i return to Looker. I'm a part of his detective bureau now. still strange that he contacted me of all people though; i'm a trainer not a detective. i wonder if there's something behind this?

Looker says he'll call me on my holo caster if something comes up. And sure enough, just as i leave the street, he calls me and tells me to come to the looker bureau. There's a problem with groups of kids gathering in the city's alleyways. Looker tells me to head to the southern part of the city and investigate this. Sure enough, i find an alleyway with a bunch of kids who try to keep me out. After i dispatch them, looker comes running after me, and we proceed together. An Espurr then runs up and greets us, and its owner soon follows. The kids here were protecting this homeless girl. Looker takes pity on the girl and offers her and her Espurr Mokoo a place to stay in the looker bureau. it warms my heart to see how generous this man is to this poor homeless girl. However, Mokoo then runs off because it's afraid of adults; the task to find it again falls to me.

I eventually manage to find it and befriend it, and we make our way back to Looker and the girl. We then head back to the looker bureau together. The girl seems to like her new home, and thanks Looker for letting her stay there. Looker then remembers he never asked for her name; she introduces herself as Matiere. Looker then tells me that he'll call me if he has more work for me. I think i'll call it a day for now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current team:

Kitsune (Zoroark) lv 66
Dashiro (Sawk) lv 66
Boei (Floatzel) lv 66
Titanic (Avalugg) lv 67
99 (Drifblim) lv 67
Fushi (Venusaur) lv 68

Did they have to make this city such a pain to navigate?

Looker once again calls me the moment i leave the street. So i head back to him and he talks to me about how it's tough to live here with Matiere. A woman then comes barging in and starts talking in some foreign language. Looker doesn't understand at all what she's talking about and heads for the tea store to buy her some tea. Matiere then comes home and she fortunately understands this woman's language for some reason, and she tells Mokoo to use its psychic powers to make me understand this woman's speech as well. how Matiere learned to speak a foreign language while living on the streets is a complete mystery to me, but whatever. Apparently, this woman's pokemon was stolen at the train station. Matiere suspects that a gang was involved, which sounds pretty bad. Looker then comes home and Matiere explains the situation, so he rushes over to the train station.

I follow him there, and see him confronting some punks. this must be the gang that Matiere was talking about. They seem to resent Looker for taking in Matiere and thus taking her away from the gang, and they want to battle him. Looker is not a trainer and thus can't battle, so i have to step in to protect him. I beat the shit out of them, then Matiere shows up and tells them to stop. Apparently, she was the leader of this gang when she was on the streets; these other guys missed her. She however tells them that she no longer wishes to be a part of the gang. She then convinces them to give back the foreign lady's pokemon, and Looker tells them they can come visit Matiere at the looker bureau at any time. We then return to the looker bureau. Me, Looker and Matiere talk a bit about what happened when a gang member comes in and tells us the gang members are going to turn their life around based on the kind words Looker said to them; their life of crime is over. we'll see how long this lasts; most people who resort to a life of crime do so not because they want it but because there are no possibilities for them to sustain themselves otherwise. that aside, it's nice that looker made a positive impact on the community. Matiere gets worried that she's not contributing much to the looker bureau financially, but looker tells her not to worry.

I head out and get another phone call from looker telling me to come back. He tells me that Matiere has been gone for long amounts of time lately. not sure where she could have gone since i left the bureau 3 minutes ago, but whatever. Looker then gets a news report on his holocaster reporting on vandalism at the museum, so i head over there to investigate. Sure enough, someone sprayed grafitti all over one of the paintings. I find no leads though, so i head back outside. the moment i step out of the museum, i get a news report on my holocaster about a pokemon thief in the city's alleyways, after which looker calls me and tells me to return to the looker bureau. We're going after this mysterious pokemon thief. They were spotted in the north of town, so i head there and beat a mysterious trainer. She tries to steal my pokemon when looker shows up. Apparently this trainer was an illusion created by someone in a weird mech suit. They head off, so we have to pursue them elsewhere.

Looker heals my pokemon, and we pursue this person further. I fight them two more times in different disguises. After the third battle however, Mokoo shows up and starts interacting with the person in the suit, which annoys them. The suit gets violent, but Looker jumps in front of Mokoo to shield it. Looker starts to suspect that it's actually Matiere in the suit, due to how Mokoo responded to it. The suit denies and calls itself Espuri, but Looker isn't convinced. The suit then seems to encounter an error and scream in pain, suggesting that the person in the suit is doing this involuntarily. It then jumps off; we've lost it again. We then regroup in the Looker Bureau.

I think i'll call it a day for now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current team:

Dashiro (Sawk) lv 66
Boei (Floatzel) lv 67
Kitsune (Zoroark) lv 67
Titanic (Avalugg) lv 67
99 (Drifblim) lv 67
Fushi (Venusaur) lv 68

i totally didn't understand the lady's "foreign language" better than the japanese it was translated to. totally not.

Last edited:
As i head out, i get another call from Looker. He has information on Matiere's whereabouts, and wants me to return to the looker bureau to discuss it. When i get there, i see Matiere. We wonder about where Looker is, but then she says she's got things to do and leaves. Immediately after, a guy comes in and challenges me to a battle to test my strength. after i curbstomp him, he delivers a message from Looker, telling me that an old team flare member is behind all this. He tells me to meet up with his contact in the hotel here in the city. I head there and find none other than Malva of the Elite Four. She challenges me to a battle; she sends out her Pyroar and i lead with Dashiro. One close combat takes her out and wins me the battle.

Malva explains that Espuri is in fact a girl called Matiere in an expansion suit. The suit is controlled by team flare admin Xerosic. Guy's operating from the old Team Flare base beneath Lysandre Cafe, so i guess i'm heading there. Malva got there before me. She gives me access to a secret floor; apparently she was once a member of team flare so she knows how to do this stuff. eh, she's bettered her life. This floor is unfortunately just as much of a pain to navigate as the other floors, with the sliding floor puzzles and all. Eventually, i meet Matiere's friend from her gang days, who says he now works here. He probably thinks this is a legit job. However, i have to get past him, so i battle and defeat him. He accepts defeat and leads me into a library with Xerosic's research notes. I read a bunch of notes here about what Xerosic was doing to Matiere when Xerosic himself comes in. He sees that i want to stop him and summons Espuri to battle me.

Espuri leads with Jellicent and i lead with Kitsune disguised as Fushi. Two dark pulses take him out as he throws a hex at me. Her other mon is Volcarona, so i send out Boei, who only just survives a quiver dance-boosted silver wind, but manages to 2HKO with Waterfall. I've won, but Espuri doesn't give up and challenges me again. This time, she leads with Whimsicott and i lead with Fushi. I mega evolve and one-shot with sludge bomb. Next is Mawile, so i switch to 99 and two-shot with shadow ball. Granbull is up last, so i send Fushi back out and one-shot it. She still doesn't give up and battles me again. This time, she only uses a kantonian Persian and i lead with Dashiro. a single close combat takes it out. At this point, Mokoo and Looker come in. Mokoo had apparently used its psychic powers to determine Matiere's location. Looker's pleas and Mokoo's attention cause the suit to malfunction and Matiere to scream in pain. I battle her once more to break her free; she leads with Crobat and i lead with Dashiro. I switch to Titanic immediately as she goes for a mist; two avalanches take her out. Her other pokemon is Malamar, for which i send out Kitsune, without an illusion unfortunately. However, a superpower takes Kitsune out. I send out Boei next and take the malamar out with waterfall.

We saved Matiere but we lost Kitsune. Rest in peace friend, your sacrifice brought us the victory. Matiere wakes up within the suit. She apparently thought she was doing a legit job here; helping Xerosic test his suit by taking naps inside it. She was completely unaware of everything she had done within the suit. Me and her then leave while Looker and Xerosic have an adult discussion. Not long after, as i'm heading on my way, i get a call from Matiere, asking me to come to the looker bureau for some good news. Apparently, looker has fully recovered from the wound he sustained when shielding Mokoo from Espuri. Mokoo then comes in and delivers a letter from Looker to Matiere; he's apparently a member of the international police who was sent to arrest Xerosic. He will be leaving France now that his mission is complete. Matiere leaves to go say goodbye; one of her friends tells us he was seen at the museum. He's not there though; when i leave, Matiere calls and tells me to head to Lysandre Cafe.

When i arrive there, i see Looker and Xerosic having a talk. Matiere then arrives for a tearful goodbye with her father figure. Looker decides to leave her the looker bureau for a place to stay, and asks her to carry on the detective agency to keep the city safe. Xerosic is moved by this and decides to give Matiere the Espuri suit and all his pokemon. They then have to leave to catch the train, leaving Matiere all alone.

After this tearful goodbye, i take some time to remember all the friends i've parted with during my time here in France:

Mamoru the Burmy. You were never going to amount to much, being a male burmy, but it was still sad to see you go against a gym trainer in the rock gym. RIP.

KB the Helioptile. Gave his life to get me the victory against Grant. RIP.

Kyne the Pidgeotto. You were pivotal against the first gym, but then you lost your life against that bullshit Emolga in a sky battle. RIP.

Aura the Lucario. A gift from Korrina, you were one of my two pokemon who could mega evolve. You were pivotal in many battles, most notably against Clemont. Died in a double battle in the lost hotel. RIP.

Maiq the Meowstic. You were with us since almost the beginning, and you played an important role in many gym battles. Died in a double battle in the frost cavern. RIP.

Rin the Delphox. My starter, you were with us from the start. You were pivotal in my battles against Viola and Ramos, and played an important role in many other battles too. Lost her life in that weird inverse battle thing. RIP.

Pipo the Mr. Mime. You were to be a member of my team, but you died in training. RIP.

Takeshi the Onix. I took you along as death fodder often, but you finally bit the dust against Wulfric. RIP.

Donald the Golduck. You were one of my first team members, and you held on almost to the end. Yoy were the special powerhouse of my team, and fulfilled that role admirably in many battles. Lost his life just after we got the last badge. RIP.

Kaname Ishi the Whiscash. Sorry i couldn't keep you safe. You weren't with us for long, but you were great while you were there. Died against a Gallade's leaf blade in Victory Road. RIP.

Sheor the Drapion. You came in to replace Aura after his death, and performed admirably in many battles. You were particularly key against Olympia, and you also played a significant role in the elite four until you lost your life against Diantha's Gardevoir. RIP.

Kitsune the Zoroark. You were with us for all of the postgame, then you lost your life in the final battle against Espuri. RIP.

Like Looker, i think my time in France should also come to an end soon. My research on mega evolution is done, so me and my mom should return to Japan soon. not sure where in Japan we'll head; mom is thinking of going to Hokkaido - sorry, "Sinnoh" - to try out the contests there.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The winning team:

Dashiro (Sawk) lv 68
Boei (Floatzel) lv 67
99 (Drifblim) lv 67
Titanic (Avalugg) lv 68
Fushi (Venusaur) lv 68

Chapter 5: Diamond will start in not too long

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom