• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tiriel's Pixel World

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
OK, I finally decided to make my own art thread! I know pixel-art is a bit niche and not as popular as traditional art, but still wanted to share my creations since I don't get to do so much these days. I'm very erratic and both my art and tastes are all over the place, so I apologize if it's inconsistent or outright unfinished sometimes (not going to lie, I like procrastinating too much).

I started learning pixel-art ages ago by editing and making Pokémon sprites... until I got bored one day and stopped doing it. It wasn't until right before COVID that I started playing Stardew Valley, which really inspired and motivated me to pick it up again. My speciality is making graphics for videogames, but I have quite a few full art pieces also made on pixel-art... mostly of my OCs lol.
All of my art is made on MS Paint. Sometimes I use GIMP to add transparency and third party websites to make gifs or mp4s, but other than that, everything is drawn using good ol' Paint >w<

Anyway, I'll start the thread with these:

These are fantasy graphics I made for RPG Maker. I had so much trouble finding a way to upload this one because it's a very heavy gif/recording... so I had to sacrifice some of the quality just to be able to share it (it might look better from Imgur? I'm not sure). Also, ignore the "i'ts" misspelling... I'm dumb :slowpoke:

Some original monster sprites, obviously inspired by Pokémon. That last one isn't finished.
aBantjB.png

And a regional form for Drowzee! I always liked the idea of a flutist Pokémon that could hypnotize others with its music. The sea and clouds could use more work though.
26Tnej1.png

And that's it for now. I'll be posting the rest (and whatever else new I make) over time :p

Last edited:
these are super neat! its nice to see pixel art around as well(i always find pixel art super impressive, just from how much detail you have to try to compress into such a small piece, it really takes a LOT of skill)

Your pixel art is lovely and amazing, it'd make great retro-style games!!! Love the regional Drowzee, it's fun!!

¡Hola! I know it's been a while, but I'm back with more :bulbaWave:

I was thinking about how I was completely obsessed with Stardew Valley back in 2022 (I still like the game, I just can't play it nearly as much nowadays because... well, life happens), so I decided to post some of the stuff I made during that era!

Here's four portraits I made of my Stardew Valley character! Each of the outfits corresponds to a different season.
E3HsFoo.png

There's also this thing I made on RPG Maker that was heavily inspired by Stardew Valley, though I made it different by adding a sci-fi spin to it. I would've liked to give that scarecrow a more futuristic feel, but I've been too lazy to change it, heh.
JyVB4Hx.png

And here's a video I recorded to show the movements! The bipedal purple aliens have different eyes here because I was playing around with their designs. I also added some ambience noise in the background :P

Last edited:
It's not much, but here's two animated Team Plasma grunt sprites I made for my profile! I really want to get better at making sprites with more complex and fluid animations, but it's still pretty tedious to get them right for me @.@
hTlEBCb.gif

xmThj0r.gif
That second animation was inspired by a certain Deltarune character lol. I'm honestly not super proud of it, but I guess it looks decent considering that animations aren't my strong forte? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom