• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Tis the season for.. (Valentines Day 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arnold

..Rumpy Pumpy, tra la la la la, la, la, la, laaaaaaa.

The season of love, for the kneeding of the dough, the doughnuts getting the filling..the erm...maybe I'll be quiet now, here's STUFF whooooo

His and
Her Heart Pendants, what do they do you ask?

Well, if you give them to a Male and Female Pokemon to hold and you use those two Pokes in battle, all their attacks have a 5% power increase for all the battle, but remember it must only be given to a Male and a Female Pokemon.

And that's not all kids, here be a ...
Gummi bag
which includes
- 3 Mysterious Gummi's
- 3 Pink Gummis's
- 3 Red Gummi's

E

enchantress

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Sharing is caring and caring is fun so here are some pressies for everyone!

x2 Valentine Candies ~ The Valentines Candy gives two levels to a Pokémon with full Happiness Points from the Salon but one level to any other Pokémon.
If banked, is worth the equivalent of a regular rare candy. Full Happiness Training must be linked to when using your Valentines Candy. Please record its use upon pickup.
x2 Love Berry Juice ~ The Pokémon who drinks it will learn an Egg or MT move from its official moveset. Expires 20th February 2017.
x1 Super Pass ~ Gives you and your Pokémon some extra Monday goodness. Expires 20th February 2017.

Have a LOVELY day!​

A

Arc_Angel

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY
<3
~*~

<3
Happy Valentines Day
For you all on this day of Love and Happiness I give to you the following:
1x
- Valentines Ball (This special Pokéball can only be used to hold a Pokémon who has a lifelong mate.)
1x Passion Pokéblock ~ +20 Beauty & Cute Stats ~ Must be nature compatible and can only be used in the PokéSpa. Expires 15th April 2017
1x
Love Berry (Raises a Pokemon 2 Levels and must be used in this thread)
1x
TM Attract .
And a choice between either a
Red or
Pink Valentines coins case, each containing 1,000 coins.

<3

~*~

<3

Star Material ~
Reaction score

The season of love, for the kneeding of the dough, the doughnuts getting the filling..the erm...maybe I'll be quiet now, here's STUFF whooooo

His and

Well, if you give them to a Male and Female Pokemon to hold and you use those two Pokes in battle, all their attacks have a 5% power increase for all the battle, but remember it must only be given to a Male and a Female Pokemon.

Gummi bag
which includes
- 3 Mysterious Gummi's
- 3 Pink Gummis's
- 3 Red Gummi's
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

x2 Valentine Candies ~ The Valentines Candy gives two levels to a Pokémon with full Happiness Points from the Salon but one level to any other Pokémon.
If banked, is worth the equivalent of a regular rare candy. Full Happiness Training must be linked to when using your Valentines Candy. Please record its use upon pickup.
x2 Love Berry Juice ~ The Pokémon who drinks it will learn an Egg or MT move from its official moveset. Expires 20th February 2017.
x1 Super Pass ~ Gives you and your Pokémon some extra Monday goodness. Expires 20th February 2017.

Have a LOVELY day!
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY
<3
~*~

<3

Happy Valentines Day
1x
- Valentines Ball (This special Pokéball can only be used to hold a Pokémon who has a lifelong mate.)
1x Passion Pokéblock ~ +20 Beauty & Cute Stats ~ Must be nature compatible and can only be used in the PokéSpa. Expires 15th April 2017
1x
1x
TM Attract .
Red or

<3

~*~

<3
Happy belated Valentines Day!

Picking up...
x1 His Pendant
x1 Hers Pendant
x3 Mysterious Gummis
x3 Pink Gummis
x3 Red Gummis
x2 Valentines Candies
x2 Love Berry Juice

x1 Super Pass
x1 Valentines Ball
x1 Passion Pokeblock
x1 Love Berry
x1 TM Attract
x1 Pink Valentines Coin Case containing 1,000 coins

Feeding x2 Valentines Candies and x1 Love Berry to my very happy Azurill to raise from Lv.4 to 10!

Feeding x1 Love Berry Juice to my Smoochum to teach her the EM Fake Out!

Feeding x1 Love Berry Juice to my Kangaskhan to teach her the MT Seismic Toss!

Thank you for the lovely gifts!

Reaction score

His and

Gummi bag
which includes
- 3 Mysterious Gummi's
- 3 Pink Gummis's
- 3 Red Gummi's
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a LOVELY day!
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY
<3
~*~

<3

Happy Valentines Day
1x
1x
1x
TM Attract .
Red or

<3

~*~

<3
Happy V-Day guys!

Picking up
×1 His Heart Pendant
×1 Her Heart Pendant
×1 Gummi Bag
×3 Mysterious Gummis
×3 Pink Gummis
×3 Red Gummis
×2 Valentine Candies
×2 Love Berry Juice
×1 Super Pass
×1 Valentine Ball
×1 Passion Pokéblock
×1 Love Berry
×1 TM Attract
×1 Red Coin Case with 1,000 coins

I'll feed both Valentine Candies, and the Love Berry to my Lv:5 Onix, to bring him up to Lv:9 *Onix Learned Rock Throw*

Also Using the ×2 Love Berry Juice on Onix to teach him the Egg Move Rock Climb, and MT for Iron Head.

Thanks a lot guys.

The Light at the End
Reaction score

His and

Gummi bag
which includes
- 3 Mysterious Gummi's
- 3 Pink Gummis's
- 3 Red Gummi's
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a LOVELY day!
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY
<3
~*~

<3

Happy Valentines Day
1x
1x
1x
TM Attract .
Red or

<3

~*~

<3
Happy Pink, Red and Chocolate Day!

Taking from all parties;
1 set of matching His and Hers Heart Pendants
1 Gummi Bag containing: 3 Mysterious, 3 Pink and 3 Red Gummis
2 Valentines Candies
2 Love Berry Juices
1 Super Pass
1 Valentines Pokéball
1 Passion Pokéblock
1 Love Berry
1 TM Attract
1 Red Coin Case containing 1,000 coins

Usage:
1 Valentines Candy to Jack the Litwick, raising his level from 37 to 39; Full Happiness
1 Valentines Candy to Sally the Pumpkaboo, raising her level from 29 to 31; Full Happiness
1 Love Berry Juice to Veevee the Shadow Jolteon, teaching her the MT Signal Beam
1 Love Berry Juice to Wally the Golett, teaching 'him' the MT Drain Punch
1 Love Berry to Stark the Shiny Rufflet raising his level from 19 to 21

Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.