• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Tis the season to be jolly... (Christmas Day 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arnold

fa,la,la,la,la, la la la LAAAAAAAAAAA...*Cough*

So, boys and girls have you been good this year, Arnie Clause knows if you're lying and if you are...it's COAL Time, mwhahahahaha.

Yes..well then, it's that time of the year in Fizzby where all the girls and boys snuggle up tight and wait for Arnie Claus to eat all of their gingerbread and milk, but wait...what's that?

Hey little guy what you doing here?
Hey Arnie Claus, i'm here for all the boys and girls, I wonder what I do, wait..I can talk, ooo that's nice, I wonder what else I do?

Well boys and girls, This little Gingerbread man gives you something special, if one of your Pokemon eat this little guy, they will learn this:

Can't Catch Me (Normal)
Using this move your Pokemon transforms into a miniture Gingerbread version of themselves, it makes all moves less likely to hit and for 3 Rounds until they revert back your Pokemon has the ability Run Away, but the one downside to this is all Teeth using moves cause x4 damage no matter what. The Move uses the same amount of energy that a Protect would use.

You will also recieve from Arnie Clause one very delicious looking
Gingerbread ball.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and hoep you get what you want =D

E

enchantress

Merry Christmas FB!

MERRY CHRISTMAS FB!

Tis the season to be jolly, tra-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-laaaa!
I hope you enjoy these special gifts from me this holiday season:

This
Super Pass will reward you with a few little perks in FB's shops on Monday.
When squished, this
Magical Snorunt Plushie will reward you with 5,000 coins before reverting to a regular plushie that you may use to decorate your base.

Merry Christmas, and have a wonderful day!

A

Arc_Angel

Well I wish it could be Christmas everyday ...

FB’s Christmas Tree

Here at Fizzy Bubbles we have the grandest prettiest Christmas Tree in all the lands and people from all over the world flock to see it at this time of year. It is decorated with all coloured sparklies, tinsel, lights and baubles and this year we are letting you all in for a treat. We are preparing a new theme for the tree next year so we are giving away the decorations to you. You may select TWO of the following decorations to take home as your own.

Christmas Candy (Raises Ice Types by 2 Levels, 1 to all other types) is the equivalent of 1 Rare Candy if banked.

Icicle Plate (Boosts the power of ice attacks)

Silver Star (Teaches a Pokemon Wish when held once)
Glitter Bauble (Filled with 2 Big Pearls)

Spheal Plushie (Makes a pretty item for your base)

Holly Sprig (with 2x Clear Gummis)

Merry Christmas to One and All!

Reaction score
Re: Tis the season to be jolly...

So, boys and girls have you been good this year, Arnie Clause knows if you're lying and if you are...it's COAL Time, mwhahahahaha.

Yes..well then, it's that time of the year in Fizzby where all the girls and boys snuggle up tight and wait for Arnie Claus to eat all of their gingerbread and milk, but wait...what's that?

Hey Arnie Claus, i'm here for all the boys and girls, I wonder what I do, wait..I can talk, ooo that's nice, I wonder what else I do?

Well boys and girls, This little Gingerbread man gives you something special, if one of your Pokemon eat this little guy, they will learn this:

Can't Catch Me (Normal)
Using this move your Pokemon transforms into a miniture Gingerbread version of themselves, it makes all moves less likely to hit and for 3 Rounds until they revert back your Pokemon has the ability Run Away, but the one downside to this is all Teeth using moves cause x4 damage no matter what. The Move uses the same amount of energy that a Protect would use.

Gingerbread ball.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FB!

This
When squished, this
Magical Snorunt Plushie will reward you with 5,000 coins before reverting to a regular plushie that you may use to decorate your base.

FB’s Christmas Tree

Here at Fizzy Bubbles we have the grandest prettiest Christmas Tree in all the lands and people from all over the world flock to see it at this time of year. It is decorated with all coloured sparklies, tinsel, lights and baubles and this year we are letting you all in for a treat. We are preparing a new theme for the tree next year so we are giving away the decorations to you. You may select TWO of the following decorations to take home as your own.

Christmas Candy (Raises Ice Types by 2 Levels, 1 to all other types) is the equivalent of 1 Rare Candy if banked.

Picking Up
1x Gingerbread Man
1x Gingerbread Ball
1x Super Pass
1x Magical Snorunt Plushie
1x Christmas Candy
1x Silver Star

Using Up
1x Christmas Candy on Cloysteris the raising her from Lv5 to Lv7
1x Silver Star on Guppy the
to teach him Wish

Happy Holidays!

Last edited:
Reaction score

Can't Catch Me (Normal)

Gingerbread ball.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FB!

This
When squished, this

FB’s Christmas Tree

Picking Up
1x Gingerbread Man
1x Gingerbread Ball
1x Super Pass
1x Magical Snorunt Plushie
1x Christmas Candy and using it on Torchic the raising him from Lv 83 to Lv 84
1x Silver Star and using it on Poochyena the to teach her Wish

Thanks and Merry X-mas!

Last edited:
復活
Reaction score
Re: Well I wish it could be Christmas everyday ...

Here to Collect:
x1 Gingerbread Man
x1 Gingerbread Ball
x1 SuperPass
x1 Snorunt Plush
x1 Christmas Candy
x1 Silver Star

Can't Catch Me (Normal)

Gingerbread ball.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FB!

This
When squished, this

FB’s Christmas Tree

Better than YOU!
Reaction score

Can't Catch Me (Normal)

Gingerbread ball.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FB!

This
When squished, this

FB’s Christmas Tree

Collecting:
x01 CM Can't Catch Me
x01 Gingerbread Ball
x01 Super Pass
x01 Magical Snorunt Plushie
x01 Christmas Candy
x01 Silver Star

Using:
x01 Christmas Candy on Delibird to raise her to Lv.23
x01 CM Can't Catch Me on Politoed
x01 Silver Star on Roselia to teach her Wish

Thanks guys! Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Beyond the Looking Glass
Reaction score

Can't Catch Me (Normal)

Gingerbread ball.

FB’s Christmas Tree

MERRY CHRISTMAS FB!

This
When squished, this

So many great gifts! Merry Christmas everyone and thank you for another year of continued hard work!

I'll be grabbing:
x1 Gingerbread Man
x1 Gingerbread Ball
x1 SuperPass
x1 Snorunt Plush
x1 Glitter Bauble
x1 Silver Star

I'll decide to do with everything later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.