• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Snowy finds a Gym Leader lurking in a mine. Watch here as he faces off against Marnie and prepares to battle against Kabu.

SwSh TM/TR move lists for all pokémon for potential movepool changes

Reaction score
Makes the eventual inclusion of all Pokémon in Sw/Sh more plausible, in my opinion.

I think those mega-forms and others don't say much, seeing how they're just copy-pastes of the base form.

Last edited:
Reaction score
how big is the possibility of moves that come back to change their types and effects?

Reaction score
how big is the possibility of moves that come back to change their types and effects?
First one, only if they introduce a new type, second not likely but possible, although don't expect a big change.

Reaction score
First one, only if they introduce a new type, second not likely but possible, although don't expect a big change.
Comet punch into fairy move?
or Furry swipes into dragon?
Spike cannon into a poison move?
(or maybe creating a new one here... the amount of too similar normal type moves worries)
would be big?
or spider web working like octolock?
Rage powder to work in singles like Folow me?

Sparkling Aria healing the users burn in singles and gaining hp when healing the burns.

You know additions to make them work more interesting?

Though also about about abilities like

Magma Armor blocking Biting moves,
Dazzling blocking moves after priority of oponent changed(increased via trick room or speed rising/reduction moves or abilities)

Reaction score
Comet punch into fairy move?
or Furry swipes into dragon?
Spike cannon into a poison move?
(or maybe creating a new one here... the amount of too similar normal type moves worries)
would be big?
or spider web working like octolock?
Rage powder to work in singles like Folow me?

Sparkling Aria healing the users burn in singles and gaining hp when healing the burns.

You know additions to make them work more interesting?

Though also about about abilities like

Magma Armor blocking Biting moves,
Dazzling blocking moves after priority of oponent changed(increased via trick room or speed rising/reduction moves or abilities)
Dude, read what I posted. Moves won't change type unless they add another type, and while moves can change properties, the changes are mostly minor, like changing the power or probability of inflicting a status ailment.

Reaction score
Dude, read what I posted. Moves won't change type unless they add another type, and while moves can change properties, the changes are mostly minor, like changing the power or probability of inflicting a status ailment.
some got retyped in the past already many times.
Follow me and Rage powder should work like Taunt in singles and doubles.

Reaction score
some got retyped in the past already many times.
Follow me and Rage powder should work like Taunt in singles and doubles.
Yes, under the circumstances I posted. The only exception is Curse (since they removed the ???-Type) and the few moves that got re-typed between Gen I and Gen II.

Part Time Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Doesn't matter too much, but I'm slightly upset about some. Magearna doesn't get play rough (given that it has decent physical potential through shift gear) or that Archeops doesn't get Power Gem although it has pretty good special attack.