• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh TM/TR move lists for all pokémon for potential movepool changes

Makes the eventual inclusion of all Pokémon in Sw/Sh more plausible, in my opinion.

I think those mega-forms and others don't say much, seeing how they're just copy-pastes of the base form.

Last edited:
how big is the possibility of moves that come back to change their types and effects?

First one, only if they introduce a new type, second not likely but possible, although don't expect a big change.

Comet punch into fairy move?
or Furry swipes into dragon?
Spike cannon into a poison move?
(or maybe creating a new one here... the amount of too similar normal type moves worries)
would be big?
or spider web working like octolock?
Rage powder to work in singles like Folow me?

Sparkling Aria healing the users burn in singles and gaining hp when healing the burns.

You know additions to make them work more interesting?

Though also about about abilities like

Magma Armor blocking Biting moves,
Dazzling blocking moves after priority of oponent changed(increased via trick room or speed rising/reduction moves or abilities)

Comet punch into fairy move?
or Furry swipes into dragon?
Spike cannon into a poison move?
(or maybe creating a new one here... the amount of too similar normal type moves worries)
would be big?
or spider web working like octolock?
Rage powder to work in singles like Folow me?

Sparkling Aria healing the users burn in singles and gaining hp when healing the burns.

You know additions to make them work more interesting?

Though also about about abilities like

Magma Armor blocking Biting moves,
Dazzling blocking moves after priority of oponent changed(increased via trick room or speed rising/reduction moves or abilities)
Dude, read what I posted. Moves won't change type unless they add another type, and while moves can change properties, the changes are mostly minor, like changing the power or probability of inflicting a status ailment.

Dude, read what I posted. Moves won't change type unless they add another type, and while moves can change properties, the changes are mostly minor, like changing the power or probability of inflicting a status ailment.

some got retyped in the past already many times.
Follow me and Rage powder should work like Taunt in singles and doubles.

Doesn't matter too much, but I'm slightly upset about some. Magearna doesn't get play rough (given that it has decent physical potential through shift gear) or that Archeops doesn't get Power Gem although it has pretty good special attack.

Doesn't matter too much, but I'm slightly upset about some. Magearna doesn't get play rough (given that it has decent physical potential through shift gear) or that Archeops doesn't get Power Gem although it has pretty good special attack.

maybe it will get Spirit Break and we will get in expansions some new physical fairy moves?
thats possible.

I hope for a ghost type version of Arm Thrust or Bullet Seed personally. By sending spirits against the oponent.

Maybe they plan to buff some pokemon in next generations and remakes?

Tell that to poor Aurorus, who has gems and still can’t learn Power Gem despite being a rock type with higher Sp. Atk than Attack.

spirit break, hope that expansions could retype comet punch and add one more physical fairy move...

Aurorus? would need yawn to use Dream eater... but it gets substitute and rain dance. Mgnet rise.
Most problematic is the speed but in a trick room team its a dangerous thing... Aura veil should be part for it.
Why didn't it get Dragon Breath?

Generaly I hope the move "Block" gets a addition to not only trap but also disable the oponents move that was used while Block was used.

Barrier would need to change effect before coming back... bc it makes Reflect look bad... rising both defense and sp. defense for 3 turns and blocking a move like effect like Cursed Body? would make more sense.

Both moves where to long in to get forgotten, changing their effects and make additions would be better.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom