• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TM40 was loaded.

Master Simm

The Real McCoy
Reaction score
It contains Aerial Ace.
Give Aerial Ace to a forum?

POWER: 60
ACCURACY: --
The user confounds the forum with wit, then posts. The "attack" lands without fail.

BMGf was selected.
Teach BMGf Aerial Ace?
>YES
NO

1, 2, 3, and Poof! BMGf learned Aerial Ace!

Anyways, Hi?

Hi, welcome to BMGF,TM 40 Aerial Ace :) This certainly was a unique thread you posted, but that's a good thing. Its nice to meet you and I hope you have a lot of fun here on Bulbagarden. We have a lot of different sections for both Pokemon and non Pokemon things, so I hope to see you around. If you need any help with anything here, feel free to ask any questions you have and I'll help you the best I can. Happy Posting :)

Welcome to BGMf, TM40, and I must say that this was one of the most unique intros I have ever read. Kudos to you, sir. Anyway, if you need anything, have any questions, or just want someone to talk to, you can post a visitor message on my profile. Have fun here!

Booted up TM 41.
It contained Taunt.

Teach taunt to a forum?

POWER: ---
ACCURACY: 100
TYPE: DARK

The foe is taunted into a rage that allows it to use only attack moves for two to four turns.

>YES
NO

BMGF wants to learn the move Taunt. However, BMGF already knows four moves. Should a move be deleted and replaced with Taunt?

>YES
NO

Which move should be forgotten?

>Aerial Ace
>Forget!

1, 2, 3, and... ... ... Poof! BMGF forgot how to use Aerial Ace. And... BMGF learned Taunt!

(I'm kidding. Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay!)

Well, hello there, TM40! Nice intro, I must say. xD
Make sure you're familiar with the rules, and I'm sure you'll make some very good friends here! :D

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom