• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

To evolve or not to evolve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endgamevillain

Reaction score
So i have this wooper and its my favorite pokemon of all time and like to use it in my team, bu the thing is it's weaker than its evolved form, which i dislike,by half its base stats. So is there anyway to make my wopper equal to that of a quagsire or should i just suck it up and evolve it?

Not to mini-mod, just explaining.
B&ST is for competitive battling question, this is more of a video game question :(. This seems like a decision you can make on your own. Though I'm not sure, but this seems to be the best place to ask.here

Quagsire is a really good competitive battling pokémon, it is really good in the Uber enviornment also, so I suggest you evolve it and then ev train it!

Last edited:
Me and my friends made an unofficial tier designed to hold the worst Pokemon in the game (Magikarp, Sunkern, etc.). The point was to allow as much as possible without letting anything get outclassed. Wooper made it into that tier. That's how bad Wooper is.

I have a lv 62 Wooper on my FR game. It's awesome but terrible at the same time. Leveling it is pretty damn hard, and that's just against in-game trainers....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom