• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Togepi's Art Stuffs - Updated 15/04 - Jackie and Chatot Pic Coloured

PDUTogepi

Screenshot Maniac
Reaction score
I finally decided to make a thread here for my art (*Which will probably cover other stuff as well as Pokémon*) And possibly stuff like LJ Icons ect. I've been meaning to do this for ages and ages, so I'll update this thread with any new art and stuff I do :3

I'll start things off with my newest picture:

Ringtown Rangers

Click to view the bigger version of DeviantArt~~

I had been playing my Pokémon Ranger game a LOT when I first drew this, I totally loved the game to little pieces and really enjoyed the characters in it, especially their interaction, so here is Lunick, Solana (*With Minun and Plusle*) and their leader Spenser :D
I totally need to learn how to do good backgrounds XD;

Comments and constructive crit on my art are very welcome, I'm open to any advice I can be given to improve :3

Last edited:
plusle and minun are ssoooooooooooo cute

Cute! ^^ Solana's legs seem too thick compared to her body though. ^^;;

True, I tend to have that problem a lot with legs, awkward things to draw and make look right XD; Something I'll have to work on a bit in the future along with making decent backgrounds :3

1743.png

Quick oekaki of a Buneary for Easter 8D I'm so out of touch with oekaki now, I need to practise more on it but I'm way too used to photoshop now XD;

jackiecopy.jpg

JACCCKKKIIIEEE~~~ Only a sketch which I roughly coloured, one day I need to do a proper picture of him, but this was more just to get the feel of how to draw him =p
There's tons of mistakes and things since I didn't put much thought into it, but somehow I kinda like how it came out XD

More Jackie art~~ Very rough pencil sketch out, lots of stuff that needs fixing or taking out ect. XD I drew Jackie's capture styler in his holster before I knew what the hell I wanted to do with his arms, in the end I decided to have him talking on his communicator, then realized his communicator is also his capture styler, so the final version of this pic will take the styler in his holster out XD
And YAY! Chatot :D You can make up your own mind if it's a random Chatot or Phantom's, though I drew it more with the idea of it being Phantom's Chatot 8D I like the idea that it glued onto Jackie after the movie and likes to appear and disappear at random intervals to either be a help or a nuisance, I can see many hilarious situations with that thing XD

Since I drew these today as well, I might as well post them here, gonna link them cos they're based on the 4th Gyakuten Saiban (Phoenix Wright) Game. I was watching the newest trailer for the game when I noticed Odoroki, a new character, sounds exactly like Juudai, of course being the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX fan I am my mind went into overdrive and spawned these two sketches:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/53225263/ - Juudai Odoroki
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/53225474/ - Juudai Odoroki is not complete without a Misawa Wright

Might clean those up and colour them too 8D; They go well for a sequel pic to the Misawa Wright picture I did a while ago XD

Last edited:
Didn't think I'd get this done so soon, but once I start colouring a picture I usually don't stop until I have it finished, unless I have to stop for some important reason, which does not include sleep usually XD

Mission by the Sea

Click for the bigger version on dA~

I kinda like how this one came out, especially the background even if my lighthouse looks a big wonky. I think my fav part of the pic is the Chatot, they're so much fun to colour~ XD

Back
Top Bottom