• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Together 2008 (full?)

Hyatt

Reaction score
I recently found the newest cd with the two new songs on it (the opening and the ending) but what surprised me was that the version of Together 2008 was the regular tv version.

Now I'm worried. Is there a full version of this song? Will it be released? It's one of my new favorites and I'd be disgusted if they didn't have a full version.

I could very well be wrong, but I think, as far as we're aware, there are no plans to release a full version of it.

Which is too bad, Together 2008 deserves one. :eek:

Chances are, a full version of Together (2008 Version) would not be released, probably under the reason that a full version was never recorded. A similar thing happened to the Opening and Ending themes of Megaman: Axess, where both of those songs never had a Full Version, even in the Vocal Album Collection of the whole anime series of Megaman Battle Network. It is sad how good anime songs do not have a much longer version of itself.

I suppose they couldn't be bothered to make a full version of Together2008 and Kimi no SOba de (Winter version). It's a shame because I keep playing Together2008 over and over again and is my favourite version of the song.

Chances are, a full version of Together (2008 Version) would not be released, probably under the reason that a full version was never recorded. A similar thing happened to the Opening and Ending themes of Megaman: Axess, where both of those songs never had a Full Version, even in the Vocal Album Collection of the whole anime series of Megaman Battle Network. It is sad how good anime songs do not have a much longer version of itself.

^ Which was a real shame because Futatsu no Mirai is/seriously the best OP to come out from that anime.

Unfortunately, it seems that Together2008 really hasn't had a full version of itself, but we'll see.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom