• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Togetic VS Marill!

Kayumi

#1 Manaphy FanGirl
Reaction score
This is the follow up to Azurill VS Togepi.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=78978&highlight=Togetic

I'm currently too lazy too get pictures, but you all know what they look like! So you all know the drill, some long and boring paragraph about how theyre alike blablabla. I'm just skipping to the questions.

HELL YA QUESTIONS

cuter!
Movepool!
Stats!
anything else you can think of!

And now, VOTE!

Only reason I voted for Togetic is because it evolves into Togekiss, which I think is an amazingly well designed pokemon.

Togetic, I've nothing against Marill, just togetic is adorable and evolves into one of my favourite pokemon.

Cuter!
Togetic! (in terms of design and voice.)
Movepool!
Dunno!
Stats!
Dunno and don't care!
Anything else you can think of!
CORN!
Also it was one of the few good things that came out of the Mirage Togepi two-parter.

Cuter!
Marill
Movepool!
Don't care!
Stats!
Don't care!
Anything else you can think of!
I like Togetic cake for pudding every Sunday!

I like both but Marill is cuter.

Togetic is 'cuter' and I like it's movepool.

Togetic.
It's cuter, and it can use Fly to avoid Electric Type attacks. (I don't think they would hit if it's up in the air.. I'm not positive, though)

Azurill > Togepi
Azumarill > Togekiss.

Yet I find Togetic cuter than marill. Weird huh?

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom