Community Day exclusive Timed Research and Field Research will both be available during the event. Completing the various tasks for this research will award up to 5 Sinnoh Stones, as well as additional items including Stardust and Ultra Balls. Additionally, Trainers can will be able to receive event-themed stickers by spinning PokéStops and opening Gifts during the event. These strickers will also be available for purchase from the in-game shop.
Togetic that are evolved into Togekiss during the event, or within five hours after it concludes, will learn the Charged Attack Aura Sphere. This move has 100 power in Trainer Battles, with an Energy cost of 55, and 90 power in Gyms and in raids, with an Energy cost of 50, Duration of 1.8 seconds, and Damage window of 1-1.6 seconds. Additionally, 2km eggs obtained during the event will have a chance of hatching into Togepi. The same Shiny odds as those for Togetic during the three-hour event will apply to these Togepi.
The following bonuses will also be active throughout the event:
- 2× Candy for catching Pokémon
- 2× chance for Trainers level 31 and up to receive XL Candy from catching Pokémon
- 1/4 Egg Hatch Distance when Eggs are placed in an Incubator during the event period
- Lure Modules and Incense (excluding Daily Adventure Incense) activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Trainers can receive an in-game surprise by taking a few snapshots during Community Day
- One additional Special Trade can be made, for a maximum of two for the day (active from 2:00pm to 10:00pm)