• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Toko's art thread of meh.

TokoWH

Reaction score
Um... Hello. Been a long, long time since I last posted on Bulbagarden, not like it matters sense I only rarely posted back in the day on the anime forum so...

Anyways, recently found my way back this place and noticed it had an art Forum. Normally I'm not one to self advertise sense I've had some rather... Unwelcoming experiences with that in the past that I'd rather not bring up. (Let's just say I have terrible luck when it comes to attracting the right crowd and leave it at that...) However, recent experiences have made me want to start showing of my drawings off again in hopes that it'll help me improve. My art is at that awkward stage where it's 'not bad, but not exactly outstanding either', and I can't seem to break out of it no matter how hard I try...

My deviantART account can be found here.

Some of my drawings from this recent year (2013) that I feel are somewhat above my usual standards:

deep sea dive.png

Eh... Yeah. Again, I hope you weren't expecting anything amazing like some of the artist on this site.

Back
Top Bottom