• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Tokyo Ghoul Mafia - Game End (05/05/2019)

Ereshkigal said:
It is contradictory. But we needed a chance at gaining some information. Unfortunately, with how Day 1 progressed that was the best option.
Understood, makes sense.

ExLight said:
spank me harder Hajime-kun
no, komaeda

Ereshkigal said:
Thus, for me, this clears Space and Kyriaki as Town.
I would agree with this. I get town vibes from their posts and I think the votes were too bold for scum to have pulled off in a D1 move. Of course, on the other hand, scum could have potentially gotten away with this due to the lack of activity but I'm willing to take the votes as more town from how they came across. This goes for Ereshkigal, as well. So with that being said, town reads are Ereshkigal, Space, and Kyriaki. Everyone else is fairly null with ExLight slightly leaning more on the scum side. LazySpy is someone I have to see post more to have a firmer opinion on.

Day Two - 26/04/2019

Day Two
A woman comes home from a long day at work. She hears the wind coming from her window, how odd, she thinks, she was sure she closed it before she left. She looks over at the window and sees a man sitting on the ledge.
“Excuse me for keeping my shoes on.” she calmly says to her.
“Who are you?! How’d you get in here?! I’ll call the police!!!” she shouts at him.
“Please calm down, Miss Karube. I don’t want any trouble...” he tells her.
“H-how did you know my name?” she quivers.
“If you call the police, somebody will die. Miss Karube who works at the cafe near the station” he hops off the windowsill and begins walking towards her. She falls over trying to back away towards the door. “Are you crazy?” she says to the unknown man in fear.
“I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t feeling excited.” he says, moving closer and closer to her as he raises his hand... “The sepia of your eyes… The gradation is beautiful.”

The woman is travelling down the street outside her apartment. “Some... body… Help…” she weakly says, stumbling as she goes. “I can’t see anything...” Nearby people gasp in fear and shock. The woman is covered in blood and is missing her eyes…
The man from the apartment walks with determination, he intends to head to the Ghoul restaurant and have the delectable eyes he’s taken sauteed for his dinner. He enjoys only the finest things.

However, he never arrived at the restaurant… early the next morning news reports were going out that The Gourmet, a horrible Ghoul had been killed by the Commission of Counter Ghoul and that the people of the 20th Ward can now sleep safer at night.

Jinjo has been killed in the night!
She was Shuu, the Watcher!

Dear Jinjo,

You are Shuu Tsukiyama, you are also known as the Gourmet due to the fact you take care in the way you eat.

lRb0SdRnfbNT8R9DLqBdzqTFy_fPiSieEAye479kCms6bRwJtYW9lFldRgHoW62rUyeQhmsZ2mXCPr0-oRZhuKb0w_vQF8wdo5DR9y21prNFR76IC-Igk7vnzWQ3cyX64T8DmqUvrpA

"There’s no need to hesitate to trample on someone. Sometimes you step on ants when you walk, right? That’s what strength is.”
Born to a wealthy family Shuu Tsukiyama has had everything in life handed to him on a golden platter. A member of the secret Ghoul Restaurant where he is known as MM, Shuu desires only the finest meals, whether it be human or Ghoul. Upon meeting Ken Kaneki, he becomes obsessed with eating him because of his unique status as a One-Eyed Ghoul, but never quite has the opportunity to do so...

NO7MUXRbV6mKQaznHqxMO2ProPOdfugukQDqp-e-FbL3xiqFMjUmv98CVbn6dlJ7qlSw9tpss2T-FTsTSnmv8GzwfRnugW_IQvEwrOFkk8WFGUyvrM8eZUlGgdPGBVMREdBVI_2-qIE

Because you always keep an eye out for the finest meals, you are a Watcher and will see who visits a player at night using your Night Action by saying Watch: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

You are a Ghoul (Town) and win when all threats to you have been wiped out.

It is now the Day Phase. The phase will end at 11pm on the 28th AEST, in 48 hours.
You may now vote.

Hmm. So if you want to know my thoughts, I know Exlight is pretty much as new as I am, and seeing his frustration over dying so frequently early in-game, I don't find him scum, even though his D1 lie is admittebly a bit weird. I just don't think he'd pull off a trick that'd lead to Townies suspecting him if he really is Town.

The reason I was not replying too much was because I didn't really know what to say to be contributive, and got a little paranoid that whatever I'll say, half the thread will find it scum. And because I'm kinda busy recently, too. Anyways...

Vote: Ereshkigal

Eresh is scum.
So what made you think that?
Gotta agree with this & it makes me suspicious of Calvin for bringing up how he would like a lynch and he questions LazySpy's role but doesn't seem willing to do anything beyond question it.

Vote: Calvin ッ
That sounded like just being carefull to me... As in, he needed more info to actually put up a vote. You were a bit quick to jump into that conclusion.

To be honest? I'm only crossing them out because if they were scum, that would be the worst play possible. We're probably looking at a Jester trying to get lynched.
Jester? How does his behaviour comes off as Jester-y to you?

@AussieEevee

On what do you base that?

And don't claim to be Tracker or Cop; those would be lies. I visited you last night and the role failed.

I actually disagree. What the scum need most is creating confusion, distrust, and misinformation. A Day 1 Town lynch can easily work against scum because it gives Town information and helps provide some basis for comparison of actions earlier than the scum can necessarily counter. A lynch with few votes also gives another disadvantage: If anyone thinks to check the voters, having few options makes it amazingly easy to narrow down any scum members.

In this particular case, a Day 1 Town lynch was to the extreme disadvantage of scum to vote for. With only 3 votes, if you're looking for a scum member among those who voted you have a very high chance of confirming who they are rapidly. As such, it would be dumb for scum to have voted.

Thus, for me, this clears Space and Kyriaki as Town.
I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss them. While it's true that Day 1 no lynches benefit scum more than town generally, day 1 town lynches are also good for scum. And it is very easy to use the "we need a lynch day 1" card as a reason for voting someone.

Space's vote in particular stood out to me because I don't think Calvin was being scumread for the right reasons.
Yes because wynaut
:confused:

I just don't think he'd pull off a trick that'd lead to Townies suspecting him if he really is Town.
Why, though? Is there something from another game he's done similar to this that makes you think so, or?

@AussieEevee What makes you so positive of this?

Ereshkigal said:
And don't claim to be Tracker or Cop; those would be lies. I visited you last night and the role failed.
AussieEevee's role failed? Huh, so he was roleblocked?

Why, though? Is there something from another game he's done similar to this that makes you think so, or?
Not really. It just doesn't seem to me like he'd wittingly put his life into a potentiall danger, because he often died pretty quickly in other games I know.

Eresh is scum.
@AussieEevee

On what do you base that?

This is a classic WIFOM scenario.

I'd like to know what brings Aussie to this definitive conclusion before placing a vote here.

Also, @Ereshkigal are you able to elaborate a little bit? Are you claiming that your role failed or that you know AE didn't perform an action last night?

The problem with WIFOMs like this is that with how quick Eresh responded, taking almost no time at all to say what they did, makes me feel inclined to town read them. On the other hand, I see no reason at all for AE to lie because if he turns out to be wrong, that would put him at risk of being on the chopping block during the next phase.

And of course as I'm writing this I get ninja'd.
Know. Role results came back pointing to Eresh as scum.
What do you have to say in response to Eresh's response to your claim?

Eresh is trying to use a lie to discredit me, because they knew they just got caught by a cop.

Eresh probably visited Jinjo last night.
Like I said, I see no reason for you to lie. But I do want Eresh to elaborate.

Any theories on why Jinjo was targeted? Random pick or yall think they had a reason to target her? :unsure:

Eresh is trying to use a lie to discredit me, because they knew they just got caught by a cop.

Eresh probably visited Jinjo last night.

So straight up cop claim, huh. :lapras:
From what I've seen in the previous games there isn't too much of a reason for someone to lie about it if it's not a game ending scenario, right? Even if it gives scum a slightly advantage during this day it will backfire the next one.

The only possible, and honestly, they're stupid as fuck, scenarios that my paranoid head can think of this being a game ender case would be, like:
  • If we had 3 scum, one being another double voter (if you suspect me that much I can abstain from voting, you already know my role anyway) + Vigi hitting Town tonight. Which is just absurd, cuz Vigi would just hit Aussie if he was lying anyway. We can also just test this by voting each other, so it's a pretty shitty strategy if that's what they're aiming for. :confused:
  • Aussie being a Jester. Which is somewhat also absurd since this isn't a bastard game, and due to the fact that voting yourself is a modkill.
So yea, I don't see why not :confused:

I just don't think he'd pull off a trick that'd lead to Townies suspecting him if he really is Town.

...Ha! And why would I pull a trick that would make Town to suspect me if I were scum? That would be even more absurd!
If I tried to trick yall it's because I know I could prove my innocence later.

Any theories on why Jinjo was targeted? Random pick or yall think they had a reason to target her? :unsure:
Likely random, considering it was N1 and if scum had some sort of investigative role (like rolecop for instance) they wouldn't have had the opportunity to use it by that point.

VOTE: Ereshkigal.

I see no reason for AussieEevee to lie and if he's lying he'll just be caught soon after.

Anyone who knows Tokyo Ghoul well enough think a jester would exist in the game? I don't think AussieEevee is acting particularly jester-like, so I'm not really giving the idea much thought, but I'm curious if one could potentially exist.

Back
Top Bottom