• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Tokyo Ghoul Mafia - Game End (05/05/2019)

I used my ability on Kyriaki, got confirmation that I could do it again without killing them

Kyriaki scanned as town.

I'm still going to say there has to be a godfather.

There've been no kills but that could entirely be because I've jailed Kyriaki these past two phases. A bulletproof godfather is indeed weird, but not an impossibility. I would also like to bring up the first Day/Night phase when there were only 3 votes that phase. Me, Kyriaki, and Ereshkigal. Ereshkigal stated that it was highly unlikely any scum would have voted - Ereshkigal was scum and it seems to me like they were trying to lead any suspicion away from Kyriaki.

Vote: Kyriaki

I'm willing to believe ExLight over Kyriaki for the reasons I just stated above and because ExLight has been towny over Kyriaki. On that note, I have seen a scum doublevoter, but as ExLight said, they could have just voted last phase and secured a victory.

Also I'm not sure how credible it is to discuss flavortext but,

The Ghouls could tell their days were numbered now, someone among them was a traitor, the Ghoul Investigators were on the march and would be there soon,

This implies there is still a Ghoul Investigator and that would indeed by the "traitor". Since I'm not with the Ghouls or Investigators, it's not me.

Going to Unvote: Space just to prevent a hyper for now but...

This implies there is still a Ghoul Investigator and that would indeed by the "traitor". Since I'm not with the Ghouls or Investigators, it's not me.
Assuming you really are a survivor, can you give your detailed thoughts on the behaviour of everyone left in the game?

I used my ability on Kyriaki, got confirmation that I could do it again without killing them

There've been no kills but that could entirely be because I've jailed Kyriaki these past two phases. A bulletproof godfather is indeed weird, but not an impossibility. I would also like to bring up the first Day/Night phase when there were only 3 votes that phase. Me, Kyriaki, and Ereshkigal. Ereshkigal stated that it was highly unlikely any scum would have voted - Ereshkigal was scum and it seems to me like they were trying to lead any suspicion away from Kyriaki.

I'm willing to believe ExLight over Kyriaki for the reasons I just stated above and because ExLight has been towny over Kyriaki. On that note, I have seen a scum doublevoter, but as ExLight said, they could have just voted last phase and secured a victory.

Mellow specifically asked the host about role check results and the reply proved that I'm not Godfather.

Vote: Space

My role cop result on Kyri specifically said 2x bulletproof. I asked or clarification on whether I would get "Godfather" as a result if that were the case, and Zinn said yes, I would. So Kyri definitely isn't godfather.

At this point, if there are any mafia left, Ex is the most likely candidate. He's lied about his role twice, and was enabling Eresh a lot during day 2 while I was specifically asking everyone to stop responding to her. He was acting anti-town simply by responding to her.

I'm confused as to why there has been no kill the past two nights. There are no more protective roles and the mafia wouldn't have targeted Kyri twice with the bulletproof revelation, so the only real explanation I have is that Space is SK, or that the mafia intentionally holstered to make us believe that, which would be bad play.

Assuming you really are a survivor, can you give your detailed thoughts on the behaviour of everyone left in the game?

Sure, here we go (although I'm not sure it's all that detailed)

AussieEevee -well, you're town so I don't think I need to speak on any of this.

Mellow Ezlo - also town, so I won't comment here either.

Kyriaki - nothing they've said has stood out as pro-town to me. At one point during the SMS lynch they said that town would still be in a good spot even if the SMS lynch would be a mislynch. While that's not wrong, it's also a suspicious thing to say. Any mislynch should be avoided and if there was any doubt, then that should have been a concern over "town still outnumbering scum".

ExLight - as I've said before, has been pro-town and actively scumhunting. Mellow Ezlo's post did remind me of something - didn't Ereshkigal call ExLight a "traitor" or something of the sort? While it would be weird for a scum member to do that to fellow scum, Ereshkigal was behaving generally odd (for lack of a better word) and being unpredictable.

I'm confused as to why there has been no kill the past two nights. There are no more protective roles and the mafia wouldn't have targeted Kyri twice with the bulletproof revelation, so the only real explanation I have is that Space is SK, or that the mafia intentionally holstered to make us believe that, which would be bad play.

Hmm. this is one of the main reasons I suspect Kyriaki so much but I guess I have to let go of that since I wasn't really thinking too hard about the rolecheck, but that and the copcheck does completely clear Kyriaki. So I honestly have no explanation.

Unvote: Kyriaki

Geez this really only leaves ExLight.

Vote: ExLight

"Vig Survivor" just seems like a fancy way to say "SK"; I have seen SKs with a Survivor wincon so that's basically what Space would be if it's true.

So, we're left with basically two options: either Ex is scum, or we need to kill Space to win. If the former, then we may be in LYLO tomorrow, but we will still get a tomorrow as long as we don't lynch a townie. If the latter, then killing Space will win us the game. Either way, if we don't lynch scum today, then we have to eliminate the independent player to stand a chance if there is one mafia remaining. It is only for this reason that I am going to vote for Space. I wanted to help them win, but at this point it is town's best chance at taking the victory in this game.

Vote: Space

Day Five End - 05/05/2019

The day has ended early.

End of Day Five
Those With Votes On ThemWho Voted?
Space - 5ExLight, Kyriaki, AussieEeevee. Mellow Ezlo
ExLight - 1Space

Several beaten and bruised Ghouls came forward, they could bare no longer to see their friends be killed. "I-it w-was h-h-him" one of them points shaking toward a large Ghoul in a suit "He's been playing us all" one says with a black eye, "He's been hurting us during the night and picking us off slowly!" The large Ghoul looks at them in disappointment, "It seems I wasn't serious enough when I was playing with you, you can't keep your mouths shut, don't worry though I'll shut them for good" he pulls out a large wrench and begins to beat one of the Ghouls.

All the remaining Ghouls looked on in fear... until one of them jumps on the large Ghoul's back and starts punching him in the back of the head "You bastard!" he cries, the other Ghouls rally to his shouts and join in, fighting back against the monster who'd hurt so many of them and killed their friends. "We'll never let you get away with this!" a bloody battle between the Ghouls and the large Ghoul began...

The dust began to settle and through it many Ghouls were bloodied, maimed and exhausted, but they stood victorious as the large Ghoul fell to his knees and collapsed to the ground, taking his lasts breath...

Space has been lynched!
They were Yakumo, the Independent Torturer!

Dear Space,

You are Yakumo Oomori, you are also known as Yamori or 13th Ward’s Jason due to your hockey mask and sadistic tendencies.

qzypwpYPV9FkxfZUgOvp9k7dgNAuHO16oIpfWJSu8lyKDvN7q2pUpvnATcv97AWvaeRlAFBmFUIuzP0SNt4HL6DiMD0QGxbiaMK2A3pHNW9bEDp3WRsIQc139VeW_cPfJvwKm2Fym38

"Doing what one likes is the right of the strong."

When he was younger he was taken to the Ghoul prison known as Cochlea where he was tortured relentlessly by a sadistic interrogator which drove him insane and developed a love for torturing others when he turned against his interrogator and escaped prison. He enjoys inflicting torture on other ghouls because of their ability to regenerate and stay alive longer than humans by locking them in his personal torture room. Lately he’s been seeking a new target to “play” with.

wMcPE0Rjp-6B9mnRl8MKvRbSksWusgk9knD-GLdTrXpUnP_2hM3H9OiJqRNnL7Bc5Z-h5LYneE1pKb4B2Ua1osqqKRoHASSKUhRHF6qk9mqukr1TXI99iBvyKJ5BuCpfv7_9fFG85js

A man of torture and horror, you are a Torturer, during the Night Phase you may choose a player by saying Torture: [Player] in your Role PM, this player will then be immune to all other Night Actions made against them and will have all their Night Actions cancelled and will be informed of this with a message telling them their night action failed if they used one, they will also be immune to any kills made against them.

During the next Night Phase you may choose to kill this player, by saying Kill: [Player] in your Role PM. You may change targets, but you have to Torture a new player before killing them.

You are a Torturer (Independent) and win when you are the sole survivor.

The game has ended!
Town has won!
I will be revealing the remaining living players Role PMs shortly as well as feedback questions and the planning documents.

Role PMs - 05/05/2019
Here are the remaining Role PMs that were not revealed.

Town has won!

ExLight has won!
He was Yoshimura, the Double Voter!

Dear ExLight,

You are Yoshimura, you are also known as Manager by your employees and customers at your cafe, Anteiku.

DcurJMRYUrZlJ-rF40wFQthCbcRf62wQ9-wIHlj2Z8aTXhF6WIXnnMQFNE55GiUOt5RM2p2ZFajzEQjsZ5TJ0EHga5vWxFFj0xV-DL9S9xA1r6any8qFpQ99D1rkqSFVkNL7IlLgOJI

"We're always trying to justify our actions with ideals. But ideals cannot give grounds for killing another person. The act of taking a life will always be considered... evil."

Yoshimura is a benevolent older Ghoul, wise and powerful as his age shows. He has the highest danger rating any Ghoul can be given by the Commission of Counter Ghoul, SSS on par with very few others. He is the leader of the 20th Ward, keeping the peace between Ghouls and humans. A pacifist at heart you loathe death and those who inflict it upon others, though when backed into a corner he won’t hesitate to fight back. He loves each of his employees and former employees like his own family and will protect them with his life, if need be. He has recently met a rare One-Eyed Ghoul by the name of Ken Kaneki and hopes he will bring unification between Ghouls and humans...

TFvbFN7UvWu9O_TCc95rO6BY4LtQgp-KwvAy7JU3Wu1oK6z7D35GpHG0dNRt9ePOWtlyO_w-M9vDwxcpAVW9YQi3tXGQYDniCDOYZJ4YYjX7QLvniRsuGbB8h2lA_oig5ZYUUPbwG28

As a well respected leader within both the Ghoul and human community, you are a Double Voter, all votes you make during the day are worth two votes instead of one and will be reflected in the midday vote count and the end of day vote count.

You are a Ghoul (Town) and win when all threats to you have been wiped out.

AussieEevee has won!
He was Kaneki, the Alignment Cop!

Dear AussieEevee,

You are Ken Kaneki, you are also known as Eyepatch by Ghouls & Investigators alike because of the eyepatch you always wear.

BDhZqEfkFpNMgyFX8ri9E6FcgOC_p8AsV9wwsQKjwmMWXPNe5DTcmKG4GSeSTglgE4G8tNCL2_Y0fC45Gnxg910PaHPl_WQ6lejAfoovBl10OkGUBloN-7qYLrR5tZrj05XNfdRWfaw

“If I were to write a book with me as the main character, it would be... a tragedy."

Born as a regular human in a Ghoul world Ken Kaneki is your average bookworm, he studies Japanese literature at Kamii University… However after what seemed to be a luckiest date ever, took a turn for the worst when his date turned out to be a Ghoul, and tried to eat him. Just before he would be killed, his attacker ends up dead and him injured. After waking up in hospital, he finds out he has had surgery and had an organ transplant from his attacker. He soon discovers he cannot eat food without vomiting and craves human flesh. He has become a Ghoul, although only one of his eyes turns red like Ghouls do and he uses an eyepatch to cover this up. He soon finds Ghouls that will help him at the Ghoul cafe, Anteiku and hopes to find a way for both humans and Ghouls to live in peace together...

d4cVQukvSaR4Dw64Qfx3VA82dSKcea_5lLC89mpwdnhQLYOlAZ8_gL-dh3vdlNSbTz8AXUZL4PuMx89CBafiKKvdH_7Rmul6_LD0CfeGT4d5d-amimVynRtBnW00PyRoHc-8FgTLEQg

Because you are a former human you see others from a unique perspective, as such you are a Cop and will discover the alignment of a player you visit using your Night Action when you say Investigate: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

Kyriaki has won!
They were Nishiki, the 2x Bulletproof!

Dear Kyriaki,

You are Nishiki Nishio, you are also known as the Serpent due to your signature snake mask.

DSXA8Yy-pjaOLxms9JSi0iVWsR1152zgDM_bW5imMoQ8PFZR2o4L9hRD_FRTta83tk3FBuXa2l65DjEwl4NCBo_v3eky3kiH9awNrdNJ8wuPe8Hjr8qmPOLJxAyrsMdDO2eHjxxt_xs

"The normal days which seemed natural will crumble in an instant. The end... always comes in the blink of an eye."

Nishiki Nishio is a Ghoul who attends Kamii University studying Pharmaceuticals. He has a human girlfriend who knows what he is and still loves him regardless. He has a bad attitude and doesn’t take shit from anyone, he has a tendency to say the word “crap” a lot. He is incredibly hardy thanks to his bad behaviour and tough upbringing constantly getting him into fights.

wpA9rMEIrh3pGYUSccIehatWN5rw2tzQOg0KtPPeSMB21pGvWsT9JKjVagw-d87_XZ3NsogCtoDqtnyz7tSJZOPGsBefvhMWqogwCt3yGLRFAkYjFIghm4mf9aGovstfWntjzMeuKHo

Due to your durability you are 2x Bulletproof, when attacked during the Night Phase you will survive an attack which would otherwise kill you, this effect is passive and after surviving twice it will be rendered useless.

Mellow Ezlo has won!
He was Itori, the 1x Role Cop Mason!

Dear Mellow Ezlo,

You are Itori, you are also known as a Clown due to the secret organisation you are a part of.

eU453dlpvUq-TA3KbUSH8MTTgzv4Rolarna5JS_AvI3mnWZh3Ci8o5Dv2TFcgVqfJVSVXdR67oB0gDaDni-1enpczKwgCvGQDi4ojF0x29ySNBXth8au4CTNqiJYHTx6rMLCb2y_G3w

“Information is a very valuable thing. Even more so than you think…”

Itori owns a bar in the 14th Ward known as Helter Skelter where she provides information at a cost for those who can afford it. Friendly and easy to talk to she enjoys playing tricks on others to gain information. She loves to drink human blood from a wine glass gleefully. In her youth Itori was a member of Uta’s gang in the 4th Ward, close with both him and Yomo this tightly knit group would do anything to help each other.

wZi2BqKFTqBJWxHqIsZ3q3h7DUrZG1HTScpKyRdgNeZVw5B_oBxY6hKrFjydwC9Peth2-QtIpnzTbdAJmGRK4----gBZOe4y39qac0XVkzRKtt888bUUIfm7q0pTIKKFAP21Y5ljZqM

As a close friend & a fellow Clown, you & LazySpy are Masons and know the identity of each other and share a Mason Chat together.

Since your job revolves around gathering information to trade for other information you are also a 1x Role Cop and may discover the role of the player you visit once, using your Night Action by saying Investigate: [Player] during the Night Phase in the Mason Chat.

The Spectators have also won!

Deynarian has won!

He was Hideyoshi, the Spectator!
Dear Deynarian,

You are Hideyoshi Nagachika, you are also known as Hide by your best friend Kaneki.

KJPJ7rKfq9Y3JYIwWzN7JkdqGYK6TY7VCNRtvVUTBDH4_cz55hc-hvZsN0_ohitNBM6btmlnLRSOLyLNU7-KZR6vsOyAXj2dC9kBPe6W7VnBjCdhkZG0hJtNiUoVdFt2cSjmw2pQqi4

“They say Ghouls hide amongst us disguised as humans. They could be closer than we think.”

A perceptive young man, Hideyoshi Nagachika figures himself an anateur private investigator. After his best friend Ken Kaneki goes missing he does everything he can to find him. He stakes out Ghouls and puts tracking devices on them. He joins the Commission of Counter Ghoul office in the 20th ward as a part time staff assistant to get information, eventually leading to him becoming an investigator assistant.

jq09Q46O4TyWvuVY1XUCA5seMT0IxzPseV0NWCCP_m7kk_weW1zNmcG1jiKVUVvacD4AMXvyuiDGcQe3hn-G9HTddS2pZuD8jJ4Cjxr8GvbLK5AHuZ43RbTCzij5hA8lwc_qDlsFRa0

Because you are incredibly perceptive and keen eyed you are a Spectator, you gain access to all Role PMs and chats created by the Host. In return you are not allowed to interact with the players in any way, shape or form, this includes posting and using reactions. However once the game is over you may post in the thread, as your role will no longer be in effect. You are also immune to being voted for and targeted by any actions.

You are a Spectator (Independent) and will win as long as you do not get modkilled for breaking you post restriction. This team is not hostile to any other and can win with any team.

prog rocker has won!
They were Hinami, the Spectator!

Dear prog rocker,

You are Hinami Fueguchi, you are also known as Number 745 by the Ghoul Investigators hunting you.

xZN3RaVowxFgURzaUV5EYNX2aYMVvrw-WTu_0FREpfUyJqIP7FMY_-XE398PwwrxYxPdfCpWtnTnvzLrggsNWLFlNPC7c1cumSz-8Tfk98LXZmnsZvcJBTZzmcSXqRMrPA0aDJN6yqk

“Kaneki’s been… teaching me all kinds of words!”

A young Ghoul, Hinami Fueguchi is still learning the ways of the world from her mother, who home schools her. Her father was recently killed by Ghoul Investigators, leading her mother to rely on the Ghoul Cafe, Anteiku, for food. Kaneki, a waiter from the cafe, whom Hinami has grown attached to, is helping teach her how to read kanji and understand the meanings behind words. The Ghoul Investigators are actively hunting her and her mother after killing her father and won’t stop until they’re both dead...

jZaIlsysk9pbc3gEdSXfF9rkwJLdkViEz7-JFBtvF466XmGszghPYlbJYXpQ_TS1inFbmHZr__l8t_bcymfdENvb2Yn2vhVzKbcw8JmK19rKRdp54cmjLZoEpaEKhaBcMfocQSSl8SE

Because of your young age and unassuming appearance you are a Spectator, you gain access to all Role PMs and chats created by the Host. In return you are not allowed to interact with the players in any way, shape or form, this includes posting and using reactions. However once the game is over you may post in the thread, as your role will no longer be in effect. You are also immune to being voted for and targeted by any actions.

You are a Spectator (Independent) and will win as long as you do not get modkilled for breaking you post restriction. This team is not hostile to any other and can win with any team.

Pika_Pika42 has won!
He was Banjou, the Spectator!

Dear Pika_Pika42,

You are Kazuichi Banjou, you have no known aliases.

JC3vOMIpLoL8oLE2QZ0kgVq5lpHQ9ptzMFoXjM_nCoqoLtH6ZDpsVMs-W95XRoO9Sd25KzaTIAcf6RioubFv2W4Yv6UrjSWTrHs-5pJ0Ty9ij_B-q_FOsItjaswuMh7M4rWMneIQZ_0

“I honestly… just can’t stand seeing anybody else get hurt.”

A rather weak Ghoul, Kazuichi Banjou is still strong in willpower. He has a good heart and cares for others, and will do whatever he can to help them, even if it means sacrificing himself, though he hates fighting. He met another Ghoul a couple years ago, Rize, he admired her strength and tenacity and wanted to help her become the leader of the 11th Ward, though once she killed the current leaders, she left the Ward and named Banjou it’s leader. As the 11th Ward’s leader he did his best to ensure peace and unity among the Ghouls, but it was soon taken over by the Ghoul organisation Aogiri, which he deeply regrets. Lately he’s been searching for Rize to seek her help in returning the 11th Ward back to the way it was...

CanJOFQRYXh6C1DwgZ3yzdmIECLSnD4pWmPqE_hpDX4L77nu5WF8Ii3T-N7s-sI3Vv8VcyVYMz2zRQv4JTXqipIhIIVbIF2CwYx4u77JkogWSgxyeXjTx1UUDDUHkfi0mwW3Q_DDOKw

Because of your pacifistic ways and network of contacts you are a Spectator, you gain access to all Role PMs and chats created by the Host. In return you are not allowed to interact with the players in any way, shape or form, this includes posting and using reactions. However once the game is over you may post in the thread, as your role will no longer be in effect. You are also immune to being voted for and targeted by any actions.

Minish has won!
They were Juuzou, the Spectator!

Dear Minish,

You are Juuzou Suzuya, your name is an alias.

NYMOxGefSfXkEps-sFslGtuH3kjEwhVitVu_Dq3DzdBdlZXoP8vUATJk-0Ca8RSwhg7mxhAY-BGT30VqfBWqEtXwiboeVUExfDiykkq7dFgIHU0KQde0rH-dud6MkIsXsct2w7kUTlA

“Try not to hate me too much, okay?”

As a child Rei Suzuya was kidnapped by a vile Ghoul by the name of Big Madam. He was a plaything to her, forcing Rei to do things no child should, as a scrapper under the name of Juuzou, killing humans for Ghoul entertainment. Big Madam even went so far as to castrate Juuzou. Eventually he was rescued after a Ghoul Investigator raid upon Big Madam’s hideout. Twisted from his experiences he doesn’t know how to fit into society and is often shunned, but remains cheerful. Like most children saved from Ghouls by the CCG he enrolled to become a Ghoul Investigator himself, able to quickly pass the course with the fighting skills he gained as a scrapper.

LWifT8SDPyumsNbU2rJCj5jWM8HSiXCzezdOaDsBOQ-y7ds96me7sALp7aon7ZKyg79f3wteKTwBo7AQtnbeRtRXtaIZlNDKmpsUUyYFX01uAf_gpgy4re_XWVC7DjMcYkvy9CBrtNg

Because of your alienation to society, people tend to ignore you, letting you gain the upper hand easily, as such you are a Spectator, you gain access to all Role PMs and chats created by the Host. In return you are not allowed to interact with the players in any way, shape or form, this includes posting and using reactions. However once the game is over you may post in the thread, as your role will no longer be in effect. You are also immune to being voted for and targeted by any actions.

KenderCharmeleon has won!
He was Ayato, the Spectator!

Dear Kender,

You are Ayato Kirishima, you are also known as Black Rabbit after your Ghoul mask.

4lEapqhITVpClwWxwudcOup1Pj1IDxplKFAI2ZzYIuE8kkwhhZZxV5D4uj3vxt_fWl6zq6WANeQF2RJpebuWpuvqeWN-zipnj-wjmu80hir2j9uoErrG5tPzFMeCegfZMojoK_tuGEQ

"Do you suddenly forget that you're a monster, and become happy when around those humans?"

Ayato Kirishima is a bitter young Ghoul, his father was killed when he was a child and he was forced to mature quickly and help take care of his younger sister, Touka. After a few years he left the 20th Ward he grew up in and wandered the other wards, causing destruction in his wake, killing Ghoul Investigators and other Ghouls in the process. He soon caught the attention of the Ghoul organisation known as Aogori Tree where he quickly became a high ranking member.

OQOx3rHivi2n2wyxMtwRwBuPP6exoaII_Sn4aT13w0QJPprO3D-zWbAxZIMM-AioHUhSOUD7feCYUx9zaQdHQMrB36YcZgHfpR9CNFhOFVWpxcEpWq7GIk_20piIwG3z6KDhVPEJDsM

Because of your connection to Aogori Tree and skills growing up, you manage to go by untouchable by others, as such you are a Spectator, you gain access to all Role PMs and chats created by the Host. In return you are not allowed to interact with the players in any way, shape or form, this includes posting and using reactions. However once the game is over you may post in the thread, as your role will no longer be in effect. You are also immune to being voted for and targeted by any actions.

The Hosts have also won!

DarthWolf has won!
He was The Owl, a Host
!
Dear DarthWolf,
You are the One-Eyed Owl, you are also known simply as The Owl or The One-Eyed Ghoul, due to your single Ghoul Eye and Owl-like appearance.

wpBGAIk9vF92CLk3riioOGu_Q3guOdoqDsswskdInUvPMGfjHIu7Wk_3l14TKIaKJk27DVY8piMA7tevoZBP8HVS3C_CclhZfs1Qxu1XUOtkl24JJXdbIrChPbe9yv1xqgSmBKeIhD8

“Do you look away from the truth because the romanticized world is so much better?”

An anomaly within the Ghoul community, the One-Eyed Owl was born to a human mother and a Ghoul father. Though these relationships typically fail, it had succeeded due to their mother eating human flesh to keep the baby alive. They are insanely intelligent and twisted to the core and one of the most powerful Ghouls with a SSS ranking given to them by the Commission of Counter Ghouls. The Owl’s identity remains a secret to all and a hot topic of discussion among both Ghouls and Ghoul Investigators.

Y4RNnU_Av5pIBC5m_ntdVKd4vz-tdOIoHkarrRYqSviEBzcRymo_2xy4qBHl9p3sGDMzW13bhPhcHtmcK1rHISNzJQJ7P_URYavKQzVS2146ECBHKH9X57q-1PegqnyN3pl1Vdjt_c4

Due to your mysterious nature and unknown goals, you are a Host, it is your job to keep the game running smoothly, handing out roles, answering any game related questions, and providing updates to the game. You will still provide these services after death.

You are a Host (Independent) and will win if you are still alive when the game ends. If either you or your fellow Host, ZinnLav are targeted by any Night Action you will both be modkilled. This team is not hostile to any other and can win with any team.

ZinnLav has won!
They were Dr Kanou, a Host!

Dear ZinnLav,
You are Akihiro Kanou, you are also known as Dr Kanou, because you own your own hospital and are an expert surgeon & researcher.

9ja5VK2zUy4YVk3F2ORCU6a1YC1FGtY5VHJ8TuvAoZvjJBJJ7dS9QaFgt9hHfx8HxApSg37emttU2BT-kiT1_jdTbFnB2Iecp3TU5Js7x93hzCaGlxSDHjaM3jFRBRKsYZ6zcoTA-Vg

“What I do would generally be considered evil. I’ll eventually have nowhere to hide.”

A man of many plans, Akihiro Kanou has mysterious goals. A former researcher for the Commission of Counter Ghoul, Kanou wishes to break down society and rebuild it from scratch by creating One-Eyed Ghouls. He experiments on Ghouls he’s captured and transplants their organs into regular humans to turn them into One-Eyed Ghouls. Kanou arranged for Rize to be crushed by steel beams so that her organs would end up transplanted into Ken Kaneki turning him into a One-Eyed Ghoul. He has a secret laboratory underneath one of his many properties he owns where he conducts most of his experiments.

099nHq6AnS_XWHT2z6x9T05MCiDasleXqIvO_HL9SukWsYyY8Yk5WsFcHIG6TYhhm6p-kW7F6KKWChi7XbhdI5JnizIZKa7mW-ny1e8i8lO4A5mvQX5S0onR1lN82VuI_VVwGqq5cys

Due to your mysterious nature and unknown goals, you are a Host, it is your job to keep the game running smoothly, handing out roles, answering any game related questions, and providing updates to the game. You will still provide these services after death.

You are a Host (Independent) and will win if you are still alive when the game ends. If either you or your fellow Host, DarthWolf are targeted by any Night Action you will both be modkilled. This team is not hostile to any other and can win with any team.

Feedback Survey - 05/05/2019
Thank you all for participating my very first hosted Mafia game, below are links to the planning documents I used as well as the Graveyard I had on Discord, where I discussed the game with the Spectators, DarthWolf & some of the dead players.
The Discord:

Role PMs, day flavour text, etc.

Night Actions

I have a little survey here if anyone would like to fill it out, whether player or spectator, it’ll really help me in hosting future games:
  1. Did you have fun?
  2. Do you think the game was balanced and fair?
  3. Did you enjoy your role?
  4. How was the flavour text?
  5. Did I do a good job as host, could I have improved on anything?
  6. What was your favourite part (eg. something funny or cool that happened)?
  7. Would you be interested in me hosting more similar Mafia games in the future and if so, any requests?
  8. Any other comments or questions?

Last edited:
Did you have fun?
Of course I did.

Do you think the game was balanced and fair?
I guess so... I do not know that much about Mafia, but I didn't see anyone with an unfair role.

Did you enjoy your role?
Yes, specially since I had access to everything.

How was the flavour text?
I enjoyed the flavor text.

Did I do a good job as host, could I have improved on anything?
You did a perfectly good job, and even answered my questions. Thanks!

What was your favourite part (eg. something funny or cool that happened)?
Seeing Ereshkigal enter Insanity Mode. This could have been way more chaotic... if Space didn't decide to kill DekuNut that same night.

Would you be interested in me hosting more similar Mafia games in the future and if so, any requests?
Sure. Maybe a Dissidia Mafia? I could help assigning characters to roles if you're not sure which ones to use (unless it's NT related since I don't have that game).

Any other comments or questions?
Not for now.

I love how each Spectator also got a "Role" PM. :bulbaLove:

=====

Q: Did you have fun?
A: Yes! It was very enjoyable! The last few days were quite the thrill

Q: Do you think the game was balanced and fair?
A: I think the game went to a totally unexpected way a little too early, so I'm not sure. Mafia got really unlucky (Copped + "Vigi" killed Night 1), so I feel like the game could've taken a completely different direction if they were a little luckier. Maybe one more mafia? I also feel like there were too many protective roles, I even found that weird when accusing Kyriaki (I mean, one of them was a actually a maniac trying to kill everybody, but still), maybe something that allowed to double kills or a strongman?

Q: Did you enjoy your role?
A: I actually prefer roles like this cuz what matters are the actions in the thread, not on the DMs, so it's way less punishing; so, yes, I loved it. It would be crucial to the endgame, so I'm glad I was able to make it last that long (somehow). I kinda wish I hadn't goofed up right at the beginning of the game tho oof. Since it wasn't a power role I went kinda nuts with my actions, it was very experimental, I kinda wanted to learn how far I could push claims and how farfetched could the explanations for them be. Sorry if I appeared as Anti-town to everybody. :confused:
Oof, my bluffs were kinda in vain since scums were destroyed so early. Deku was fated since Night 1, so it didn't really matter. I can see why Zinn saw me as acting really anti-town. :confused:

Q: How was the flavour text?
A: Really nice!

Q: Did I do a good job as host, could I have improved on anything?
A: You hosted it greatly, love how organized and precise you were, emanates some dedication. I feel like you were a little insecure in answering some stuff, dunno, maybe a few things caught you off-guard.

Q: What was your favourite part (eg. something funny or cool that happened)?
A: When the third mislynch in a row happened. So much despair.
and Deku's advice, hilarious.

Q: Would you be interested in me hosting more similar Mafia games in the future and if so, any requests?
A: Yessir. Not any requests, nossir. Judging by your pfp in discord I'd assume you'd have interest in host a Fate themed one tho.

Q: Any other comments or questions?
A: Loved the game! Thanks for hosting! :bulbaLove:
And sorry if I was too hyperactive :confused: College is getting on my nerves and I think I used the game as an escape valve. I love y'all and I apologize if I were annoying in more ways than I should. :confused:

Finally you lynched the indep, took you a while.
Good job surviving so long space, I'd suggest a better roleclaim next time though :p
Anyway the amount of protection might indeed have been a bit too much, especially cause mafia got killed so early. They really just got unlucky.

Back
Top Bottom