• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Tokyo Ghoul Mafia - Game End (05/05/2019)

Original Post - 20/04/2019

ZinnLav

Always Ask For Consent!
Reaction score

Humans are thought to be top of the food chain… But there are beings who hunt them as food.
These monsters who feed on the dead flesh of humans... they are called… Ghouls.

Hello and welcome to Tokyo Ghoul Mafia, I am your host, Zinn Lavender! My Moderator on Duty is DarthWolf who helped me iron out the kinks when planning.

I thought this’d be a good idea for a Mafia game, taking from the usual Town/Mafia, we shall have Ghouls (Town) and Ghoul Investigators or Doves for short (Mafia), it’d be great if you use these in your posts, but is entirely optional and would just be part of flavour.

If you’re unfamiliar with Tokyo Ghoul, I will let you know know it’s a bit dark and my flavour text may reflect this. Be warned that there will be spoilers for the original series in the flavour text (Volumes 1-14, Episodes 1-24), I won’t have anything concerning the sequel. However I will be putting most spoilers within spoiler tags.

1. All global forum & TWR rules apply, this should go without saying.
  2. The Day Phase shall last for 48 hours and the Night Phase shall last for 24 hours. Votes and actions will be locked as soon as the deadline for each phase passes. Votes/actions at :00 count, those at :01 don't. I may expedite a phase if the majority of players agree.
  3. Please remain active, it’s no fun when someone isn’t. If you’re unable to play let me know so I can find a sub or remove you from the game swiftly. If you don’t make any indication you’re still playing after two phases pass you will be subbed out or modkilled.
  4. Any username changes should be mentioned in thread to myself and all living players so we can all keep up.
  5. Outside communication aside from chats I create are not permitted.
  6. You may not claim your Character or Alias. You may however claim your role and action. You cannot post pictures of or directly copy your role PM. Use your own words.
  7. To verify you actually read these rules tell me what your Ghoul mask would look like if you had one, in thread. (these are usually modelled after an animal)
  8. I would ask deceased players to remain quiet after they have died, they may leave dying words however, as long as they aren’t useful to the living. If you would like to join a graveyard chat, say so in your final post.
  9. To vote during a Day Phase use VOTE: [Player], if you change your mind you can unvote using UNVOTE. These must be done on separate lines and be bolded, so I can count them.
  10. In the event of a vote draw by the end of the phase, all players with the most votes will be lynched. If players are tied with only one vote on them, it will be a no-lynch.
  11. No loophole abuse, if you find something let me know privately, I may reward you.
  12. These rules are subject to change at any time, in the event that they do, I will make all players aware of this fact.
  13. Oh and have fun, if you don’t you get modkilled
  14. Any Self-voting will be considered a forfeit if it remains on yourself by the final vote count, it will result in a mod kill rather than a lynch if you have the highest number of votes and the lynchee will be the next person with the most votes.

Our Players:
  1. Feenie - Yomo, the Bodyguard - LYNCHED DAY FOUR
  2. AussieEevee - Kaneki, the Alignment Cop = WINNER
  3. DekuNut - Mado, the Role Cop - KILLED NIGHT TWO
  4. ExLight - Yoshimura , the Double Voter - WINNER
  5. Jinjo - Shuu, the Watcher - KILLED NIGHT ONE
  6. Space - Yakumo, the Torturer - LYNCHED DAY FIVE
  7. Kyriaki - Nishiki, the 2x Bulletproof - WINNER
  8. Mellow Ezlo - Itori, the 1x Role Cop Mason - WINNER
  9. Spiritual Mask Salesman - Touka, the Doctor - LYNCHED DAY THREE
  10. Ereshkigal - Amon, the Roleblocker - LYNCHED DAY TWO
  11. LazySpy - Uta, the Ascetic Mason - KILLED NIGHT TWO
  12. Calvin ッ - Nico, the Bus Driver - LYNCHED DAY ONE
Subs:
Contrainer
Soulmaster

Spectators:
Deynarian - Hideyoshi, the Spectator
prog rocker - Hinami, the Spectator
Pika_Pika42 - Banjou, the Spectator
Minish - Juuzou, the Spectator
KenderCharmleon - Ayato, the Spectator

Last edited:
I would like to join, please. And I don't really know much about Tokyo Ghoul i keep meaning to read it but if I had a Ghoul Mask it would be something like a bird? Maybe a crow? I'll go with a crow.

@ZinnLav Will get back to you on it, it's exam season right now so want to make sure I can commit time to playing before saying I'll join.

I don't see myself on the sub list. :annoyedVoltorb:

Idk what the heck a ghoul mask is but I'd probably have a phantom of the opera mask.

In!

And... A bat, I guess? I am not familiar with the show, so I would need to know more about what a ghoul mask is.

I can take up the last spot if you'd like. In.

I'd have a Caracal mask.

EDIT: Actually just saw Soulmaster's post in the discord, I'll revoke my own placement so he can play instead :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom