• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tomboy? Girly-Girl? Tom Girl? Pure Male?

Tom-Girl AND Boy-Boy.

Yeah... I'm a male...

And I've got mixed tastes. Meh, it's the new generation (of people, not Pokémon... o_O)

Generation XD

Same ^ .
Just an ordinary dude.

Thanks.

i think im really girly but my friends consider me a tomboy because i listen to metal

*checks pants* Yep, male. :thumbup:

Well, unlike my bro and friends, I don't mind being around girly crap and all. Example, whenever my sis goes to a beauty, I stay with her, but my bro goes to the aracde next door.

I have female reproductive organs and I don't feel like I was born in the wrong body, therefor I am a girl. Who cares what I take a liking to.

I don't really feel like a full Tomboy or Girly Girl.

I'm very Tomboyish in some aspects in that I despise the color pink, I don't really like romance (whether fictional or real life), and I prefer fighting things and watching fights in video games and anime over gushing about my favorite ship. But then again, I'm also girly because I really like wearing makeup, shopping for new clothes, and even wearing skirts and dresses when the weather's suitable.

I'm a bit of a mix, really. I love doing "boyish" things such as playing games and the like and usually hate hanging out with stereotypically girly peers, but I actually don't mind wearing dresses or skirts for formal occasions or during the summer.

Tomboy. I'm a girl, but I wear flannel, jeans, graphic tees...I don't like getting all "girled up" or anything like that.

I've always been a mix of girly-girl and tomboy.

I'm in between being a girly-girl and a tomboy. XD
It really depends on the time and my weird moments.

Pure male. Not excessively manly, if you know what I mean. But pure male.

Back
Top Bottom