• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tomodachi Life.

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
Got any funny stories from your playthrough of Tomodachi Life? Who did you add to your island? Who married who?

I populated my island with Pokémon characters so I could live out my OTPs. Funny things happened:

-Sabrina and Wallace were mutually pining at one point. The former eventually married Erika, while the latter married Winona.
-Viola and Nessa were a thing for a while before breaking up. Viola married Grant; Nessa married Sonia.
-Elesa had an unrequited crush on Winona, but moved on and married Skyla.
-Will had a crush on Flint, but later, he moved on and married Karen.
-Someone had a dream about worshipping a potty???
-"Wallace has been through a whole lot. Not my business, though."
-I made two evil Mii OCs to create a plot. That didn't go anywhere yet.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom