• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tood's art thing

20200830_142007.jpg
good lord I hate wrestilng with image size on mobile

Last edited:
Posting some older art again; this was done for the monthly prompt thread, but I don't think I've posted it here before.
Berry.jpg

Incidentally, this was part of my initial draft for the above (see the top right corner, Budew is there!). I have no idea what I was going for.
budew with leg.jpg

There's also this, which I was working on for Halloween but never finished because of school and work:
ween_petit.png
This is a cropped section of the image and basically consists of what I managed to finish. It doesn't help that for whatever reason, I decided to do this in Paint, with a mouse.
Perhaps I can finish it for real before this upcoming Halloween :wynaut:

20220818_104533.jpg

Round 2 with the markers. I used a purple pen for the outlines, and I think it turned out pretty nicely (aside from marker/pen bleeding, as usual).

He is a wizard, and he is a master of a forbidden spell that when cast, makes slightly overcooked pasta.

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom