• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Top that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuboneKing

Your Favorite Burnout
Reaction score
I like playing this in real life, and I bet it could work here.

Anyway, it will start with me in this very post, saying an object. The next poster must come up with something that will destroy, outclass, or otherwise defeat the object. The next poster will come up with something better, so on and so forth.

Example:

CuboneKing: Hobo

Poke'manz iz kool: Money makes the hobo have a home.

CuboneKing: Fire burns the money.

Alright. Let's start this.

Narwhal stabs the eskimo.

Chuck Norris kills the narwhal with his bare hands. End of thread.

Poseidon stabs the narwhal with his trident to have some shish kabob.

With the Hobo's newfound job, and huge bags of money, he starts his own successful hair-salon chain, becoming a highly successful business-owner. With his millions, the former-hobo pays off politicians and political interest groups to have the laws changed, thus making littering legal, in fact littering is now commendable and qualifies the litterer for a tax-exemption.

Filthy-stinkin'-rich former-hobo buys Trick Room and converts into his next highly successful hair-salon.

Hobo sufficates while swimming in his swimming pool full of money.

Chuck Norris crushes the vacuum cleaner into powder.

Top that!

Ethan kicks Red's arse on Mt. Silver in a climactic battle for the ages =L

Chuck Norris then comes along and pounds everyone in this thread for repeatedly and annoyingly using him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom