1. As Bulbagarden aims to be a safe place for everyone, please take your time to read a note on harrassment on Bulbagarden.
  2. Bring your favorite pen to write your shipper heart out for Shippers' Paradise's first Short Story and Poetry Competition! Find the rules and further information in this thread
  3. Maniacal Engineer stopped being lazy and finally made a third episode of Bulbacast BTS. You can watch it right here.

Contest: Torchic vs Swablu? A hard decision between Gen III cute birds.

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Rocket Zigzagoon, Jun 1, 2018.

Voter count: 6
?

Which Gen III bird Pokémon would you pick?

1. Torchic

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Swablu

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Rocket Zigzagoon

Rocket Zigzagoon A stray dog that runs like a rocket.

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

It's been a while since I last posted a poll in The Contest Hall, but since no one here does a comparison between Torchic and Swablu, I will do one for the random sake.

Torchic and Swablu. The two bird-based Pokémon introduced in Gen 3, have differently adorable appearances, and their evolution are quite powerful in their own right, but which would you pick, based on appearances and cuteness? (Or maybe battling prowess if you want to add.)

2. Camille

Camille Call of Fate

Blog Posts:
    Swablu, since I like Altaria, especially its Mega. Blaziken, on the other hand, is one of my least favourite Hoenn Pokemon, even when Mega Evolved, it doesn't appeal to me at all.

Mazerakuh90 and Rocket Zigzagoon like this.
  3. Flower Firox

Flower Firox Espy!! Espy...eeoon!!

Blog Posts:
    Only picked Swablu since I do love Altaria's design and Mega looks cute as well
    really love the coloring, one of the few 3rd gen Pokemon I love

hate the starter, its my worst Pokemon of all, so really easy decision, not sure what bothers me about Torchic's design that I just can't stand, opposite of 'cute' for me, at least for me, its evolutions look worst (currently Blaziken stands as my least favorite of all Pokemon (rock bottom of my list)

Mazerakuh90 and Rocket Zigzagoon like this.
  4. Mazerakuh90

Mazerakuh90 Fairy Sun Shines

Blog Posts:
    I like Swablu a lot and it's one of my favourite Flying Types. Torchic is kinda cute too and so is Combusken but I don't like Blaziken (both Normal and Mega) in terms of design.

5. ocelotlrama

ocelotlrama Fluffy

Blog Posts:
    Torchic if you care about competitive battling with Blaziken's Mega Evolution, Swablu if you like cute things and if you don't mind using a Mega Stone on it for competitive.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.