1. Episode 14 of Bulbacast is now on YouTube. You can watch it right here.
  2. Hey everyone, confused about all the staff name changes? Want to get in on the villainy? Well then stop by here to see a list of staff name changes and to let us know what villain you will be theming this month! Happy Halloween from the forum staff!

Contest: Torchic vs Swablu? A hard decision between Gen III cute birds.

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Rocket Zigzagoon, Jun 1, 2018.

Voter count: 6
?

Which Gen III bird Pokémon would you pick?

1. Torchic

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Swablu

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Rocket Zigzagoon

Rocket Zigzagoon Team Rainbow Rocket Gym Leader Giovanni

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

It's been a while since I last posted a poll in The Contest Hall, but since no one here does a comparison between Torchic and Swablu, I will do one for the random sake.

Torchic and Swablu. The two bird-based Pokémon introduced in Gen 3, have differently adorable appearances, and their evolution are quite powerful in their own right, but which would you pick, based on appearances and cuteness? (Or maybe battling prowess if you want to add.)

2. Camille

Camille Call of Fate

Blog Posts:
    Swablu, since I like Altaria, especially its Mega. Blaziken, on the other hand, is one of my least favourite Hoenn Pokemon, even when Mega Evolved, it doesn't appeal to me at all.

3. Jyo

Jyo "exercise is good for all of us"

Blog Posts:
    Only picked Swablu since I do love Altaria's design and Mega looks cute as well
    really love the coloring, one of the few 3rd gen Pokemon I love

hate the starter, its my worst Pokemon of all, so really easy decision, not sure what bothers me about Torchic's design that I just can't stand, opposite of 'cute' for me, at least for me, its evolutions look worst (currently Blaziken stands as my least favorite of all Pokemon (rock bottom of my list)

4. ocelotlrama jaguar

ocelotlrama jaguar Happy Meowloween Month!

Blog Posts:
    Torchic if you care about competitive battling with Blaziken's Mega Evolution, Swablu if you like cute things and if you don't mind using a Mega Stone on it for competitive.