• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Closed Torchic's Fankid Blog

TurnOnShipping (Fantina/Dahlia) kid (Roberta)
IMG_3155.PNG

Full name: Roberta Macabra-Zolotova
DOB: November 1, 2999
Hometown/Region: Hearthome City/Sinnoh
Hinodego name: Vessa (ヴェッサ)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Blood Type: B
Medical History: N/A
MBTI: ENTP
Likes: Ghost types, fancy decor, socializing, fancy parties, embroidery
Dislikes: People who don’t like Ghost types, getting dirty, rudeness
Personality: Although she may come off as a stuffy socialite, she’s a very kind, polite woman who shows no mercy to those who disrespect her or her loved ones. She does everything with a refined grace and elegant charm.
Other Notes: She has one Pokémon: a shiny Spiritomb she's known her whole life. Does she have special ties to Spiritomb? Not even her moms know. But Spiritomb is cool, so it’s all cool.

RoamShipping (Steven/Cynthia/Lance) kids (Lapis, Python, Amaru)
IMG_3064.PNG

Full name: Lapis Stone
DOB: February 3, 3002
Hometown/Region: Celestic Town or wherever the hell her dad is/Sinnoh or wherever the hell her dad is
Hinodego name: Rapisu (ラピス)
Sexuality: Lesbian
Blood Type: A
Medical History: Currently on HRT
MBTI: INTP
Likes: Archaeology, history, poetry, being indoors, the moon
Dislikes: Ghosts, forests, breaking the rules
Personality: A bit quiet, though Lapis is very introspective and curious. When she does talk, she likes to mentally sort out her words so she can deliver smooth, extensive responses.
Other Notes: She travels around a lot with her father, and she often reads while in his business meetings.

IMG_4200.PNG

Full name: Python Ryūjin
DOB: November 25, 3002
Hometown/Region: Celestic Town/Sinnoh
Hinodego name: Laedo (ラエド)
Medical History: Has a few scars from sparring with his Pokémon.
MBTI: INTJ
Dislikes: Weakness, emotional vulnerability,
Personality: Being the son of Champion, Python values power above all else. He refuses to associate with “the weak”: emotionally open people, weak Trainers, non Trainers, etc. Only the strong survive in his eyes, and he has ties only to those he respects.
Other Notes:

IMG_4198.PNG

Full name: Amaru Ryūjin
DOB: February 16, 3004
Hometown/Region: Celestic Town/Sinnoh
Hinodego name: Cedo (レド)
MBTI: ISTP
Dislikes: The press, being in the public eye
Personality: Tries to avoid conflict and the public eye. With the news watching him from the moment of his birth, he’s wary of opening up to others. He just wants to be left alone in his cave, vibing with his Dragon types.
Other Notes:

Last edited:
DualRivalShipping (Cheren/Bianca) kid (Lilli)
CW//Teen pregnancy
IMG_3233 2.PNG

Full name: Lilli Hyeon
DOB: December 5, 3001
Hometown/Region: Nimbasa City/Unova
Hinodego name: N/A
Blood Type: AB
MBTI: ISTJ
Dislikes: Jock types, loud people
Personality: An introverted girl who doesn’t have the best social skills. She gets overly excited when she gets to talk about her interests.
Other Notes: She’s studying the Interdream Zone under Professor Burnet. The circumstances of her birth are… a bit messy. She was the result of a teen pregnancy, one that caused her grandparents to shun Cheren and Bianca. The two moved to Nimbasa City, and as such the Elesa/Skyla kids are very close to Lilli. In fact, Lilli and Gianna are childhood sweethearts.

AirplaneShipping (Elesa/Skyla) kids (Kaylee, Gianna)
IMG_3148.PNG

Full name: Kaylee Evers
MBTI: ESTP
Likes: Electric types, modern fashion, Hinode idols, parties, technopop
Dislikes: Slow music, boring conversations
Personality: A super energetic and confident young woman who’s always on the move. Her mind is bursting with ideas for battles or outfits, and she loves talking to other people about them.
Other Notes: Kaylee specializes in Electric types.

IMG_3234 2.PNG

DOB: April 9, 3000
MBTI: ESFP
Dislikes:
Personality: A bubbly girl with a heart of gold. She loves nature, and she loves spending time in the forest and flowers. She’s polite and sociable with everyone she meets.
Other Notes: She has a team of butterfly Pokémon.

FrostedfairyShipping (Siebold/Valerie) kid (Michel)
IMG_4175.PNG

DOB: September 2, 3003
Hometown/Region: Laverre City/Kalos
Medical History: Bipolar I Disorder
MBTI: ISFJ
Dislikes: Being forced to go outside
Personality: Michel is a solitary type. He spends days at a time hyperfocused on his art, only to crash soon after the high ends. He’s not usually one to make friends, but when he does, he gives it his all to make a lifelong friendship.
Other Notes:

Criminal AU GracefulShipping (Wallace/Winona)/DamnedAngelShipping (Ghetsis/Winona) kids (Empyreal, Eclipse, David)
IMG_3133.PNG

IMG_3134.PNG

IMG_3235 2.PNG

Ramblings about the kids (CW//Icky age gaps, sexism)

So I didn't give these kids profiles because they're... not really like the other kids in the sense that they aren't part of some expanded universe Also they're way less developed than they should be. They're a part of a criminal AU fic that I started writing again purely because I found out the name for Ghetsis/Winona is DamnedAngelShipping, and I wanted to write Wallace and Winona being damned angels (read: criminals).

So basically, Winona and Ghetsis are in a loveless marriage of convenience, but Winona is having an affair with Wallace. And yes the affair involves robbing the rich and giving to the poor. Winona has two daughters with Ghetsis... but Ghetsis wants sons, and he only has one (Natural Harmonia Gropius). Empyreal and Eclipse inherited their mother's free spirit, and this along with their affinity for Wallace further infuriates Ghetsis. Eventually, Ghetsis gets the son he wants. The problem? The father isn't him; it's Wallace. Oooooh the drama.

Wow! I love your art style, kid. You're really talented, I mean like, REALLY talented! I'm blown away yet again! I think I'm gonna have to investigate this Ghetsis fellow, I think I could get him off Winona's back...
Your character designs are always so unique. I love how you incorporate aspects about their parents, as well as their own personalities. They're each so cleverly designed! And their backstories are each so interesting. I'm interested in that political marriage Winona "AU" (I think that stands for Alternate Universe, but I'm just guessing), do you have a 'fic' posted about it (I hope I'm using that word properly)?

GentryShipping (Sycamore/Diantha) kids (Camilla, Claudia, Cosette)
IMG_3007.PNG

Full name: Camilla Sycamore
DOB: January 9, 3003
Hometown/Region: Lumiose City/Kalos
Sexuality: Asexual biromantic
MBTI: INFJ
Dislikes: Messy workplaces, drama
Personality: A calm and peaceful young lady, Camilla likes to keep to herself and her research, though it does often lead to her getting lost in her thoughts. She hates any kind of conflict and will back off when it arises.
Other Notes: Studies form changes in relation to energy types. She's the eldest of the triplets, older than Claudia by two minutes.

IMG_3008.PNG

Full name: Claudia Sycamore
Hometown/Region: Lumiose City/Kalos
Sexuality: Heterosexual
MBTI: ENTP
Likes: Pretty things, acting, fancy parties, adventure novels, romance novels, adventure-romance novels
Dislikes: Conflict, rudeness, Snooty people
Personality: Social and smart with a knack for communicating in any situation. Unlike Camilla, Claudia tries to take an active approach to prevent or stop conflict. She does her best to keep up a pleasant front.
Other Notes: She's the middle child of the triplets.

IMG_3009.PNG

Full name: Cosette Sycamore
Hometown/Region:
MBTI: INFP
Likes: Classical music, learning about Pokémon, listening to her dad’s college lectures
Dislikes: Jerks, suspicious behaviour
Personality: A naive, head-in-the-clouds type of girl. She comes off as a ditz in social situations, but she’s very intelligent when it comes to Pokémon as a result of years in the lab and library. She wins 4D chess without even knowing how to play.
Other Notes: She's the youngest of the triplets, younger than Claudia by one minute.

Hm... Cosette... where have I heard that name before... was it an old OC of yours? No... that couldn't be... but... could it?
I love when you design siblings for this blog, they all have cohesive designs with one another, and yet you can still see their unique personalities through the details! Also this might be a bit of a superficial detail but you draw shoes really well... I'm very impressed by your shoe-drawing skills...
This is such a fun thread! I like going back and looking at your older posts here because your designs are just so good!

rambling about ideas for Unova kids
As the threadmark suggests, I'm just throwing ideas at the wall as I figure out Unova kids (full disclosure: I am the least in-the-know about Unova. Haven't played the games yet and haven't watched much of the anime). Feel free to throw ideas back at me.

Protagonists
I'm both really into and really not into protagonist ships. Like, Calem/Serena is one of my favorite ships (and I also love Blue/Red and Leaf/Kris), but at the same time, I'm pretty indifferent to them? In theory, since they're blank canvases, I can project anything onto them, but that also brings the problem of overwhelm from choice. I have some ideas for the Unova protags outside of fankid stuff, but I feel like I should play the games before I write any stories on them.

As for ships, I'm debating polyamory shenanigans, monogamy, or monogamy with cheating/breakups. Rosa/Curtis is growing onto me. Hilda/Yancy maybe? Hilbert and Nate are enigmas. Should I do more Masters research of them? Maybe they'll remain single.

Rivals
Cheren/Bianca is endgame for sure. Forgot about Hugh whoops. Maybe he'll get with Hilbert (one day I'll do my protagonist headcanons, but basically Hilbert is a Smogon competitive VGC type). I headcanon N as aspec, and I don't really see him ending up with anyone.

Gym Leaders
Lenora/Hawes kid? Maybe one of the older kids (late 2990's- early 3000's). Rock type trainer, later Gym Leader. Probably gets along with Steven when he has his little ATAC arc in Unova.

Elesa/Skyla are decided already.

Giving Burgh a ward, a kid named Isaac who was originally an Elesa/Skyla kid until I switched parents to better develop Isaac.

Cilan/Ingo and Cress/Marlon are the two triplet families I have decided. Don't know what to do with Chili. Maybe he's a chronic bachelor. Do I give the three kids? Thinking of fluffy Crasher Wake being an uncle to Marlon and Cress's kid(s). I only just started shipping Cilan/Ingo, so I haven't figured out their relationship yet.

Probably gonna do Clay/OC and Drayden/OC. For like world reasons. Probably a Glacia/OC case where the kids are in their 20s-30s in ATAC era.

Probably keeping Brycen single, unless he's like Burgh's lover. Or he's in an open relationship because I waver between OTP-ing Grimsley/Brycen and Burgh/Brycen.

Iris is... shrugs. I really like her, but I don't really have any ships for her? Except Cilan/Iris, but that's for animeverse and this is gameverse. All I know is that she's probably Champion for a while, like over a decade so she's Champion when a lot of the fankids are starting their journeys. Benga maybe? Childhood sweethearts?

Battle Chatelaines are my go-to for crackship clownery, so Dana/Roxie and Evelyn/Emmet for now. Evelyn/Emmet is way more developed. Twins? Triplets?

Elite Four
Yeah they're in a four-rouple and have two kids. One's a psychic, one's a medium.

Villains
Colress???? For plot reasons, Ghetsis/Bryony, Ghetsis/Aliana, and Ghetsis/Celosia kids. Long story.

Ah, Unova! My wheelhouse, and totally best region as far as I’m concerned, haha! There’s no way I’m not going to respond to this one, so let’s go!

I'm both really into and really not into protagonist ships. Like, Calem/Serena is one of my favorite ships (and I also love Blue/Red and Leaf/Kris), but at the same time, I'm pretty indifferent to them? In theory, since they're blank canvases, I can project anything onto them, but that also brings the problem of overwhelm from choice. I have some ideas for the Unova protags outside of fankid stuff, but I feel like I should play the games before I write any stories on them.
You’re in for one hell of a fall into the rabbit hole once you get deep into Unova’s stuff, haha! Lore for days there… although I see that you’ve already sampled plenty already!

I kind of feel you on protag ships, but perhaps in my case more because there always seem to be the more cliché ones being explored by the fandom (with Protag/Rival probably being the most common, I think). It all depends greatly on the actual story being told around them, though. “No bad ideas, just bad execution” and all of that (true for most sane ships, anyway).

Cheren/Bianca is endgame for sure.
(y)
Kind of surprised that this didn’t become a “one true pairing” thing in the same way that Hilda/N became for a lot of people. I really would’ve thought they would’ve leapt all over a certain article of wear adapted by Bianca in B2W2… even if they’re not actually Cheren’s!

Forgot about Hugh whoops. Maybe he'll get with Hilbert (one day I'll do my protagonist headcanons, but basically Hilbert is a Smogon competitive VGC type).
I think he just needs a hug more than a romantic partner, haha. But seriously, I do sometimes hesitate to ship “troubled” characters like Hugh with anyone given how, realistically, they should probably be working on getting themselves together emotionally and mentally before attempting to commit to a relationship like that, or relying on another person as an emotional crutch. As much as we like to romanticize the latter, that kind of thing is begging to end tragically and painfully for all involved. Even if Hugh is probably on the lower end of the scale of “troubled” compared to, say, a certain other anti-hero/rival character from Unova with very distinctive hair. Speaking of which…

I headcanon N as aspec, and I don't really see him ending up with anyone.
I can’t lie: this sure beats Hilda/N for the thousandth time (or Hilbert/N, but the former comes off to be as more of the “signature” protag/N ship in the fandom, or at least it did at its peak). Besides the many discussions we can have about the potential age difference (numerical and mental, although the latter in regards to N is a big can of worms by itself), one could argue that N’s true love is Pokémon, on a spiritual rather than romantic level. No need to pair everyone with everyone, right? Or indeed, for everyone to be interested in romance. Given N’s character, I can easily buy him as aspec. Good call that I wouldn’t have thought of otherwise!

Hilbert and Nate are enigmas. Should I do more Masters research of them? Maybe they'll remain single.
I am so tempted to drop that one Nate/<obscure mystery character> ship here that I think I mentioned to you a while back! Seriously, do you want me to? It’s sooooooo hard for me to resist, my goodness! There’s so much potential there! <squee>

Elesa/Skyla are decided already.
Inevitable, right? I seriously can’t imagine them with anyone else, even when I try.

Iris is... shrugs. I really like her, but I don't really have any ships for her? Except Cilan/Iris, but that's for animeverse and this is gameverse. All I know is that she's probably Champion for a while, like over a decade so she's Champion when a lot of the fankids are starting their journeys. Benga maybe? Childhood sweethearts?
Her relatively young age compared all to the other Champions really doesn’t help things here, does it? Although I will say that for all of Game!Iris’s outward positivity and cheerfulness, it’s always seemed somewhat at odds with the fact that she’s, well, basically one of the youngest Champions around this side of the player characters themselves (hey, is that an idea?). I don’t remember much about what she did between BW and B2W2, although I suspect that a lot of that time was spent training like hell under people like her “sensei” Drayden as part of her journey to ultimately earning the Champion position. I wonder how that all of would’ve affected her approach towards the things that “normal” girls her age might be thinking about (such as, indeed, romance). What we see of her attitude suggests “not much”, but then again, the role of Champion is as much about keeping up appearances as it is about the actual responsibility, isn’t it? For all of the genuine fun she seems to be having in the final battle with her in B2W2, one has to wonder…

Colress????
Like with N, I think his one true love is his passion (in his case, science and something-something strength of Pokémon). That said, if I ever get to that point in Mirror Adventures, you probably wouldn’t believe who I’ve paired Mirror!Colress with!

/himself. Probably the only thing that a man like him is capable of truly loving…

Awaiting more!

You’re in for one hell of a fall into the rabbit hole once you get deep into Unova’s stuff, haha! Lore for days there… although I see that you’ve already sampled plenty already!
Good.
I kind of feel you on protag ships, but perhaps in my case more because there always seem to be the more cliché ones being explored by the fandom (with Protag/Rival probably being the most common, I think). It all depends greatly on the actual story being told around them, though. “No bad ideas, just bad execution” and all of that (true for most sane ships, anyway).

(y)
Kind of surprised that this didn’t become a “one true pairing” thing in the same way that Hilda/N became for a lot of people. I really would’ve thought they would’ve leapt all over a certain article of wear adapted by Bianca in B2W2… even if they’re not actually Cheren’s!

I think he just needs a hug more than a romantic partner, haha. But seriously, I do sometimes hesitate to ship “troubled” characters like Hugh with anyone given how, realistically, they should probably be working on getting themselves together emotionally and mentally before attempting to commit to a relationship like that, or relying on another person as an emotional crutch. As much as we like to romanticize the latter, that kind of thing is begging to end tragically and painfully for all involved Even if Hugh is probably on the lower end of the scale of “troubled” compared to, say, a certain other anti-hero/rival character from Unova with very distinctive hair. Speaking of which…
An opportunity to write an unhealthy relationship? :oops:

More seriously, in writing (re: mostly IAM), I've come to the realization that I like writing unhealthy relationships. I've debated the reasons as to why, but if anything, it's taught me a lot about what's healthy behaviour and what's not.

For me, shipping is... complicated. Like, it's not always "I want to see these two characters together because I think it would be a good idea". I mean, sometimes it is. But there's a case to be made to explore unhealthy relationships in fiction. I don't know if there's a term for "I want to see this dynamic play out not because I think it's a good dynamic but because I want to explore darker subjects in a safe environment", but from what I've seen, shipping implies a positive connotation for a lot of people. (I've thought about trying to collect my thoughts on whump into a... something, and I'll probably include my messy thoughts on messy relationships.)

And like, the opportunity to write one or two troubled individuals trying to avoid their issues with romance/children, only for it to all fall apart because avoiding the issues just make them work...

Or I just make the rivals and protagonists of Unova into a CW-esque teen drama of the ages. Then I don't have to worry about kids. Hoorayyyyyy /hj

Moral of the story: romance and adopting a baby are not good replacements for therapy.
I am so tempted to drop that one Nate/<obscure mystery character> ship here that I think I mentioned to you a while back! Seriously, do you want me to? It’s sooooooo hard for me to resist, my goodness! There’s so much potential there! <squee>
I don't think I remember so give me the good stuff
Her relatively young age compared all to the other Champions really doesn’t help things here, does it? Although I will say that for all of Game!Iris’s outward positivity and cheerfulness, it’s always seemed somewhat at odds with the fact that she’s, well, basically one of the youngest Champions around this side of the player characters themselves (hey, is that an idea?). I don’t remember much about what she did between BW and B2W2, although I suspect that a lot of that time was spent training like hell under people like her “sensei” Drayden as part of her journey to ultimately earning the Champion position. I wonder how that all of would’ve affected her approach towards the things that “normal” girls her age might be thinking about (such as, indeed, romance). What we see of her attitude suggests “not much”, but then again, the role of Champion is as much about keeping up appearances as it is about the actual responsibility, isn’t it? For all of the genuine fun she seems to be having in the final battle with her in B2W2, one has to wonder…
After falling down a rabbit hole of videos about child stars and family vloggers, I might have some... ideas for what to do with Iris and her relationship with fame and stuff.

Like with N, I think his one true love is his passion (in his case, science and something-something strength of Pokémon). That said, if I ever get that point in Mirror Adventures, you probably wouldn’t believe who I’ve paired Mirror!Colress with!
Wallace:lapras:/j

I don't think I remember so give me the good stuff

Alright! I was going to wait for the actualization of my story idea before talking at length about this, but since I don’t think that’s going to happen anytime soon now, I think I’m comfortable about sharing what I had planned.

To start, let me introduce to you this girl:
B2W2_Ace_Trainer_F_Pok%C3%A9star.png

This is the female Ace Trainer as they appear in the Unova games. But that’s not who I’ve paired with Nate; nope! Not exactly, anyway. Who is it, then? Well… you know about Join Avenue?

Long story short, it’s basically a glorified mini-game in a large arcade near Nimbasa City that, after some work on your part, grants you access to certain valuable game items (or at least the potential to access them). To give you an idea of just how valuable, Master Balls are among said items. Master Balls plural. Yeah. But back on subject…

During an unavoidable story event early in B2W2, a rather unscrupulous businessman essentially conscripts you, the 14-year-old player character, into running Join Avenue for him (in that typical E-rated Game Freak way), installing you as “manager”. You’re given two assistants to aid you, one male and one female, and both of them happen to have the same overworld sprites as the Unova Ace Trainers. What’s more, they both have names: Future (“Mirai” in the Japanese original) and Jacci (“Ichimi” in the Japanese original). Both are actually named rather creatively for such bit characters, by the way, at least in Japanese. Future/Mirai is obviously named as such because he’s the one who gives you recommendations for what might attract future customers to Join Avenue, with mirai meaning “future” in Japanese. And Jacci/Ichimi is, well, the first of the two assistants to talk to you when you arrive at Join Avenue the first time, and ichi means “one” in Japanese, so… yeah. (Don’t ask me what “Jacci” is supposed to mean in English.)

I digress, though. What’s the significance of Nate and these two assistants? Well, each of them has a special piece of dialogue that they say before giving you a list of options related to assisting you with running Join Avenue. Future’s dialogue is unremarkable if weirdly amusing, consisting solely of:
Look. Got it.

Jacci’s dialogue, on the other hand, is where things get much more interesting. Because hers happens to be:
Hi. ♡ Trouble?

Yes, that’s a loveheart that just appeared there. From a girl. Who works for you.

Highly unprofessional and wrong on so many levels, yet oh so interesting. Especially given that every other line from her is completely, unfailingly professional and innocuous (and even in the Japanese version, that quote above is written in ultra-polite form as if talking to a customer, coming off as: “is there something troubling you that I can help with?”). And then, out of nowhere, we get a loveheart from her, totally left field from anything that you could call “professional”. Even if one could argue that the loveheart could just as easily be more of an indicator of her merely “acting cute” rather than being flat-out flirtatious towards the player character, one still has to wonder: what in the world’s going on with this girl?

Perhaps this is all the result of my tendency to overthink things sometimes, but in any case: “fanfic fuel” is an understatement with this one. Forget Yancy, Rosa, Bianca, or Hugh; this is my one true pairing for Nate right here (or for Rosa, given that Jacci’s dialogue is identical regardless of the gender you’re playing as). Not on its face, though, because it’s again, highly unprofessional and inappropriate for someone in Jacci’s position to do what I described above with what amounts to her boss, obviously. But if treated with care, I see the potential for a very interesting story here, especially in the hands of people like you and me with crazy overactive imaginations, haha! With my story idea with these two, some of what I was thinking was:

— Who exactly is Jacci, anyway? She has the sprite of an Ace Trainer. Was she one at some point, or is she still one? And if so, why is she at Join Avenue? Was she the one responsible for running it before the player character did?
— What relationship, if any, does she have with Future? Was he a former Ace Trainer too, or is he still one? Perhaps he was the one responsible for running Join Avenue before the player character, or maybe both he and Jacci were?
— Does Jacci really have a crush on the player character? And if she does, how does she reconcile that with the fact that her relationship with them is otherwise strictly professional? Especially given that, in all of this, they’re both only children who probably shouldn’t even be working at Join Avenue in the first place, which leads us to the next point:
— Is working at Join Avenue really as wonderful as its cheery, upbeat theme music makes it out to be? And if not, why not leave? With Nate

Thoughts?

Seven facts about my kids (Hoshi)
Hoshi
1. She has one Pokémon: a Bulbasaur she met in the forest.
2. She's not too into battling. She doesn't have much confidence in her abilities as a trainer, not to mention that she doesn't like seeing her friends get hurt.
3. 80% chance she ends up a psychic detective, inspired by the crime drama her mother Sabrina was on.
4. She admires Sabrina as a psychic, but she prefers Erika as a psychic. Erika's much softer and sweeter, and sometimes Sabrina can be strict. But deep down, Sabrina just wants to protect her daughter.
5. Hoshi likes slightly sour-sweet tastes, and she dislikes strong spicy and bitter flavours. I guess her Nature is... Timid.
6. Characteristic: Good perseverance
7. She's good friends with Anya and Umeko. The two often let up on their jerkass personas around her.

FleurDeGrenadeShipping (Grant/Viola) kids (Louis, Violet, Joseph)
IMG_3153.PNG

Full name: Louis Desroches
DOB: May 18, 3000
Hometown/Region: Santalune City/Kalos
Sexuality: Pansexual
Blood Type: O
MBTI: ESTP
Dislikes: Dark caves, being alone
Personality: A people person with a passion for being himself. He loves being in the spotlight, though that doesn’t mean he takes his power for granted or uses it for nefarious purposes. He may sometimes come off as self-centered, but he has a good heart.
Other Notes:

IMG_3265.jpg

Full name: Violet Desroches
DOB: June 30, 3002
Sexuality: Panromantic
MBTI: INTP
Dislikes: Science classes, having no schedule
Personality: A highly observant, organized girl who easily gets lost down research Bunnelby holes. She can’t help it; the world’s just too interesting! She asks all sorts of questions to learn more.
Other Notes: Training under her aunt Alexa. Her specialty is in culture articles, reporting on the music, art, architecture, and food of the places she goes to.

IMG_3266.jpg

Full name: Joseph Desroches
DOB: June 2, 3005
Sexuality: Heterosexual
MBTI: INFP
Dislikes: Arguments, being dragged into conflict, sour flavours
Personality: A pretty calm and level-headed kid who somehow gets thrown into weird things happening, to his chagrin. Big “reluctant hero” energy. Over time, he realizes that while he can’t really control what happens, he can at least have fun with it.
Other Notes: His goal is to see all sorts of Pokémon, both shiny and not, to see a rainbow of colors and Pokémon. He eventually befriends a Diancie who escapes a life of royalty for a more free life.

Louis is one of my favorite things ever thank you so much... I love the "character is cool and awesome and knows it" trope... Also I think Joseph is spending a liiittle too much time with his parent's friend Wallace... he's starting to dress like him...

Louis is one of my favorite things ever thank you so much... I love the "character is cool and awesome and knows it" trope... Also I think Joseph is spending a liiittle too much time with his parent's friend Wallace... he's starting to dress like him...
Hahaha... what if I told you that Joseph is dating one of Wallace's kids? (In the fankid plot, at least)
And Violet too i love her character design!
Thank uuuuuuu

Back
Top Bottom