• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Total Drama Pokemon Island: Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuboneKing

Your Favorite Burnout
Reaction score
Screaming Bidoof:

Yum
Psy
Linun
Omega
Natasha
Ally Eliminated Day 1
LeeLee
The Eeveelution

Killer Feebas:

Surge
Root
Kesha
Jane
Taio
Roger
Stacy
Synthesis
----

Alpha was tapping his foot. "Seto, why aren't they here already?"

Last edited:
Re: Total Drama Pokemon Island: Day 0

Root, came trotting in as fast as his stubby little legs could carry him. "HI!" He panted loudly, walking up to the only person in sight.

Roger shortly appears afterwards. His metal body glistened in the sun, and seemed almost godly because of the beauty.

"Sorry I'm late" He calmly said

Roger stretces his long metallic arms, showing off their size, as if they were mucles.

" move it. we got others waiting." seto says impationly.

"Wait for me!" Jane screamed as she ran to the others.

As Kesha approached the others,she thought in her mind:"Hmm...they seam easy to trick...This is going to be fun."

Then, a gray blur sped past the others, before screeching to a stop a good distance away, before letting out a fierce roar that echoed through the skies. Omega the Absol then walked over to the others, keeping silent like he normally was.

"Hello everybody" Ally said politely as she walked over to everybody.

A Kirlia suddenly appeared, a psychotic smile on her face. Laughing wildly, she twirled over to the others, spinning rapidly. Jumping up and down, she let out another laugh.

"Hey guys, what's up? Oh, is this where the show is? Awesome! The island reminds me of this time I got stranded on a deserted island, and I had to make a raft out of these bamboo reeds but then it sank and so I had to make friends with these really hungry Sharpedo and they gave me a ride to Australia!" LeeLee said cheerfully, her eye(s) glinting brightly. Taking a deep breath, LeeLee laughed again, her crimson eye(s) darting around restlessly.

*You are most vertainly nuts* Ally thought. "Oh um pleased to meet you, Kirlia" Ally said with a flinchy smile.

"Welcome to WakaPoke!" Alpha cheered.

Alpha's eyes lit up. "You'll have the BEST time of your life."

"Cool I'm experienced with sumemr camps" Ally commented with a smile.

Omega gave Alpha a cold stare. The enthusiasm on the Cubone's part was suspicious, to say the least. "By, 'Best time of your life', do you mean ours, or yours?" he asked in a voice that had the complexion of an icy dagger.

"I guess then its a yes?" Ally asked.

Alpha's enthusiasm dropped temporarily. "We chose you for a reason, Omega," Alpha sighed.
"And you agreed to compete. You with us or not?"

"So are you guys going to keep talking or are we going to compete?" asked Kesha with a wide grin on her face.

"Why so impatient? You wanna lose already?" asked Taio to Kesha.

"Hmph. I chose to participate, but I like to know everything about my prey," the Absol said with a wicked grin. He obviously enjoyed this kind of events. He was more than likely more skilled in the art of combat than anyone else here.

"If you didn't know, we're competing in teams," Alpha announced, ignoring Omega.

"Yum, Psy, Linun, Omega, Natasha, Ally, LeeLee, The Eeveelution. You're the Screaming Bidoof!"

Alpha sighed. "Let's hope your teamates arrive soon, or they will be auto-eliminated by yours truly."

"The rest of you are the Killer Feebas."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom