• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Total Drama Pokemon Island: Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Total Drama Pokemon Island: Day 0

"I guess that I'm going to be on the Killer Feebas." Synthesis said, with a slightly mournful tone.

"Now, kiddies, socialize with your teamates. I will arrive with a challenge shortly," Alpha announced. He then went into his luxury cabin.

"Cool! I love Feebas!"exclaimed Jane happily.

" Screaming Feebas it is then." Said Root. Walking over to the other member of the team. " Hi, whats your name?"

"Hey! I'm Jane." awnsered the Vaporeon in a happy tone.

"Im Root" He replied. " So what do you think the first tasks gonna be?"

"I don't know. Maybe run around the whole island or an eating contest. I hope it's not an eating contest though." awnsered Jane with a smile.

Alpha peered out his cabin, hearing Jane. A horrible, horrible smirk came upon his covered face.

"I wonder what he's smiling about." thought Kesha. "Oh well..."

OOC:I GTG now...

Omega simply sat back and observed the others. He would hopefully prove himself as a valuable ally, but he wasn't one for meaningless trivialities such as unnecessary socialization.

seto gave a glare, then turned and headed for the lunch tent. " time for my special ekans gruel." he say as he pulls out a rotten ekans.

"Knowing that madman out there, he'll probably see who can survive a cannon shot to the sun"

Roger said morbiddly

OOC: Yep this is defenetly TDI all over agian

IC: "What di we have to do now?" Ally asked.

Ooc: Day 1 BEGIN

Ic:

Alpha held out a giant megaphone. "Assemble! Our first challenge will start!"

Re: Total Drama Pokemon Island: Day 1

Ally yawned. "Why so early..." Ally mumbled while walking over to where Alpha was.

Kesha walked up to the others. "Yawn! I wanna get my money already!"

Jane got out of her cabin and walked torwards the others. "What's up?" she asked.

Ooc: Don't worry all of you who aren't on, you have a whole day to complete this.

Also, while discussing with your team during challenges, be sure to head your post with your team name, or make it clear which team you're on.

Ic:

"We're having a pie eating contest with a twist," said Alpha, giving a cruel smile towards Jane. "Hopefully Seto has FINISHED the pies..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom