• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Total Drama Pokemon Island: Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Total Drama Pokemon Island: Day 1

*Oh yep I know whats coming with that evil smile of his* Ally thought as she watched.

Omega narrowed his eyes. He didn't eat much. He had a bit of an...animal-like way of life. He still enjoyed the thrill of hunting for his prey, and tearing them apart piece by piece. Cannibalism wasn't anywhere out of reach, either.

Jane laughed it off. "Thank Arceus! I'm a vegeterian,I thought he meant a meat eating contest.

"There are twenty six pies," Alpha explained. "Each one has a different letter on it. Each team will send
in one person to tame turns eating them. One pie has a strawberry in it. Your job is to find that strawberry. However, there is a strategic way to find it. I'll leave it to you to find out."

Ooc: Remember, make sure I can tell which team you're on!

Omega nodded. Alpha had probably packed the other foods with nasty "surprises". Hopefully, his scavenging nature would make him used to some of the tastes...hopefully.

OOC:Sorry I'm late!

A Zangoose walked up with suitcases dangling from her paws.

"Which team is less lame?"

(( he said to post your teams. it makes things easier, so do it.))
" you have those zero liablity forms signed?" seto whispers to alpha," you'll need them for what i made."

" Yay Pies!" Cried Root happily. " So whats the game plan, Feebi?"

"It was in their contract," Alpha whispered back.

seto laughed evily." this is gonna be good." he says.

( he uses the same laugh chef does, so look it up if you haven't heard it.)

"I don't have the stomach for it" Roger retorted, hoping to hear a chuckle from one of the less-witty players

"Uggh...I was on a diet..." Kesha replied to the thought of pies.

Ooc: sorry im late...
The porygon had been knocked out ever since he got there. Surge woke up. "MAAAAAAAAAAMA!!! Oh sorry guys, i faint eaisily. What team am I on?"

"Pies.." Natasha thought to herself. "They're okay."

Psy apppeared, "Sorry I'm late guys, I was at Comic-Con. They has the greatest thing..." He starts

"Psh." Natasha muttered to herself. "Typical nerd."

"I'm a killer feebas? cool!" Surge looked at the pies... He had a trick for knowing flavors....
OOC: Under what circumstances can we win?

"Gosh!" Psy remarks at Natasha's comment, "So,w whats with the pies?"

"What do you think?" Natasha retorted.

"You know, you people really should be more like me, with respect!" Psy shouts, "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom