• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tough Times on Hesparian Avenue- Singing in the Rain, Manic the Hedgehog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Singing in the Rain

Would rather be cuddling
Reaction score
The Sun was starting to set on Mawile. Another day of homelesss poverty passed without sucess, and there was little hope left. All he could do was grasp the hand of his best friend and partner in crime, Sableye. "Sable, what ae we going to do?"

Last edited:
Re: Tough Times on Hesparian Avenue- Singing in the Rain, Dizzi

Sableye sighed and stopped in front of a poster labeled 'FIGHTERS WANTED! "The only thing we CAN do, fight." Sableye was absolutely convinced that fighting was the only way for two Pokemon who weren't good at much else.

Last edited:

"Let me see that." Mawile took the flyer from Sableye's hand and read it. "FIGHTERS WANTED!!! Come to the Skyedye Theatre on Hesperian Avenue to sign up! Only $50 each to sign up! Certain rules and restrictions apply" "50? How are we going to come up with that?" Mawile asked.

"How about steal?" Sableye produced 50$ from her hand. She didn't mind stealing, even though it got you in serious trouble.

"Great job, Sable! Where'd ya get the money?" Mawile gladly said.

"Some random Meowth that just passed us." Sableye said shrugging. "It was too easy and he was loaded!"

"Wow, dude." Mawile said with a smile. He was impressed with Sableye's sense of humor. "Well, we better rest up for tomorrow. Where's our bed tonight?"

Sableye produced another 100$ from her other hand. "Your pick tonight. I picked last night."

Mawile opened both his mouthes in awe as he saw how great of a theif his best friend was. "Eh...that hotel over there looks nice..."

"Perfect!" Sableye nodded her head in approval, "Off we go!"

The duo walked into the hotel. It was a cramped, musky bar that gave the impression of a barren desert. Mawile rang the bell at the front desk. A rather husky Donphan came marching out. "Oy! What you want?" the Donphan said. "Excuse me, but can we rent a room?" said Mawile. "Oy, nobody came to this hotel since that Aggron took over the Sky- or whatever Arena." "Wait, what? You know about the Skydye Arena?"
"Know it? I WAS it!"
"What do you mean?"
"I was the main article, baby. The winner."
"Where is it located?"
"Bout two miles away, on Hespari-one or another near the Cinebar place."
"Okay...can we stay here?"
"Sorry! No males allowed!"
"But aren't you-"
"Don't judge my gender by my appearence, boy!"
"Don't judge my personality by my gender!"
"Eart-"
"Ice Beam!"

Mawile was faster than the opposing Donphan, and froze her with Ice Beam.

"Sable, help me out here!"

Last edited:

"Sure thing, pal!" She fired a huge Shadow Ball at the Donphan.

"Oy! You're tough!" the surprisingly female Donphan said. "But can you eat this?" She stomped the ground to fly up near Sableye and Mawile. As such, they were both crushed. "You like that, eh?" Mawile barely survived the attack, and shoved his last Revive into Sableye's mouth. He then collapsed on the floor.

"Oh shoot! We're gonna have to buy another one now!" Sableye used Shadow Sneak to glide out from under the Donphan and shot three huge Shadowballs at the Donphan.

"OYYY!!" Donphan was flung out of the window by the intense blast. Mawile saw this as an opportunity. "Sable...steal the revives and potions..." he barely said with much effort.

"Gotcha!" Sableye snatched an empty bag from behind the counter and swiped all of the revives and potions from the shelves. She saved one for Mawile and fed it to him.

"Thanks, buddy!" Mawile jumped out the window where Donphan was. However, instead of attacking her, he walked back calmly into the building. "Sable, c'mon. Let's get some sleep. I'll explain tomorrow. Mawile walked upstairs and signaled for Sableye to come with him.

"Ok." Sableye followed her friend up the stairs.

Mawile opened the door marked "5" and went inside. It had two beds, one TV, and a bathroom. Mawile made both beds and headed towards the shower.

"If you don't mind I'm just gonna crash." Sableye said, "I want to be in good shape when we sign up for the dome."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom