• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, thanks. I wasn't exactly looking for conversation, just if I had one. I'll keep the mention to nothing for now, since I have no idea if my roommate would even be in the room.

I'm actually kind of bummed that I don't have any roommates. Richard is going to be so lonely... xD

It'll be interesting to play it out, though, since this is the first extrovert character I've made in an RP.

I find it interesting. Alice prefers things simple things and is in the fanciest dorm, and Juliet prefers things to be flashy, and is in the lowest dorm. Just an interesting dynamic XD

Yeah, I can't help but feel like a lot of our characters are being taken out of their comfort zones on purpose. It's a fun thing to experiment with. :D

I'm pretty busy tonight, but I'll try my best to have some more interaction tomorrow. This is going to be interesting; I've never roleplayed as someone as bubbly and friendly as Harry before.

I'm sure Scholar is already aware, but just going to update it here anyways.

AutumnRain and I both realized that our characters in the RP have the same last name by total coincidence. We decided it'd be fun to edit the two character's histories to make Ian and Richard siblings. Though I suppose it's not absolutely vital, I'm probably going to re-write Richard's history to coincide with this. Same personality and everything, just a different backstory.

I'm sure Scholar is already aware, but just going to update it here anyways.

AutumnRain and I both realized that our characters in the RP have the same last name by total coincidence. We decided it'd be fun to edit the two character's histories to make Ian and Richard siblings. Though I suppose it's not absolutely vital, I'm probably going to re-write Richard's history to coincide with this. Same personality and everything, just a different backstory.

Autumn already let me know. I actually noticed that too. But yes please edit your histories.

Everyone should look at the first post here to see my little update, though some of the links are broken so I have to fix them.

Can I assume I don't know all of the other first years, since I literally just got my bag to the dorms, and went to the dining hall? I can understand you comment to now knowing Kuro, and fixed it to where it would have been a mistake and such for Sharda, so it didn't have to fix the previous comment in actuality. The reason I asked is that I am assuming that Kestron sat Imera next to all of us with how he worded it. Sorry about the troubles, I am normally in an RP at the beginning, and haven't posted in an RP aside from today since March last year.

Can I assume I don't know all of the other first years, since I literally just got my bag to the dorms, and went to the dining hall? I can understand you comment to now knowing Kuro, and fixed it to where it would have been a mistake and such for Sharda, so it didn't have to fix the previous comment in actuality. The reason I asked is that I am assuming that Kestron sat Imera next to all of us with how he worded it. Sorry about the troubles, I am normally in an RP at the beginning, and haven't posted in an RP aside from today since March last year.
You don' have to know her character already; I'm just making sure there is a contrast between that Icy boy (Nychto) and this fiery girl (Imera), including their social behaviors.

I get that, I am trying to make sure the dorms haven't been introduced. I only skimmed through the first 6 pages of posts, so I might be a tad behind what's happening.

As far as I am understanding, we are at the University, in our seperate Dorms. Suicune is the Highest ranking with elegants everything. Raikou being middle has good things, not bad, not great. Better than Entei and Worse than Suicune in terms of what they get. Each of those two ranks has a Rec room. Entei, being the lowest of dorms, is pretty much worse than living in a haunted mansion when it comes to what it has. I am figuring, crickety wood chair, and it was described as having peeling paint inside and out. We are currently in our personal mess halls for Dinner, and meeting everyone else.

Each dorm is two floors. Lugia ranks are on the first floor and have roommates (check the first post of the sign up), and Ho-oh's have their own rooms and bathrooms on the second floor. Everyone is currently in their own dining hall, which is unique to every dorm.

As far as I am understanding, we are at the University, in our seperate Dorms. Suicune is the Highest ranking with elegants everything. Raikou being middle has good things, not bad, not great. Better than Entei and Worse than Suicune in terms of what they get. Each of those two ranks has a Rec room. Entei, being the lowest of dorms, is pretty much worse than living in a haunted mansion when it comes to what it has. I am figuring, crickety wood chair, and it was described as having peeling paint inside and out. We are currently in our personal mess halls for Dinner, and meeting everyone else.

@Ludwig Beilschmidt Pretty much what Roserade just said. All the students are in their separate dorms (list is on the first post of this thread) and are eating lunch. Also, each dorm has their own separate lunch room, so you'll only be convening with students from your own section (Blue, Yellow, or Red.) Good luck trying to figure out who is talking to whom, because the dialogue is all over the place. xD

Just a helpful hint even though most of you already are doing this; when your OC is talking to another character, make sure you mention that character's name, even if your OC is not aware of their name yet. It helps those of us trying to catch up make sense of things. :p

Last edited:
@GastlyGibus As far as I am aware, Kuro, the head of Entei said that Lunch was between all dorms, and that would mean this is Dinner of Breakfast, not Lunch.

Edit: As of Post 91 on the Start-Ups, Scholar had said herself it was time for Dinner.

Edit 2: As of Post 116 of the Start-up thread, Scholar also said that "Lunch was better since that's shared between all dorms."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom