• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GastlyGibus As far as I am aware, Kuro, the head of Entei said that Lunch was between all dorms, and that would mean this is Dinner of Breakfast, not Lunch.

Edit: As of Post 91 on the Start-Ups, Scholar had said herself it was time for Dinner.

Where I was raised, Dinner and Lunch were interchangeable, with Supper being the term for evening meal. It's a habit of mine to use the terms interchangeably, so I'm probably wrong here. It's my way of confusing everybody I meet! xD

Also, each of the dining halls are described separately from each other, so I assume each dorm has their own dining hall.

I understand that Lunch and Dinner can be the same, but if you want to use the correct terms for everyone to understand, this is Supper.
Also, each dorm I do believe does have their own dining hall, that's not what's wrong, you probably eat lunch in a room like that main hall we were introduced to the headmasters in, rather than the dorm dining rooms.

Sorry about that, I really don't like calling people out, but things like that do get on my nerve after a few times if the same thing being incorrect. It wasn't a big deal, but I just wanted to make sure it was clarified, since Ludwig was wondering, and I think his post said Lunch also.

Last edited:
Don't worry about it, mate. I take no offense. It's good to clarify what exactly is going on, because a lot of times RP's can get confusing trying to keep up with what's going on where and when, especially during these "free-time" sections where people simply converse. :D

@Scholar

As promised, Richard and Ian's histories have been revised. I edited my original sign-up form to reflect the addition. Because of the new history, Richard is unaware of Ian's presence at the school, having fallen out of contact with him some time ago.

Question: am I allowed to ask for an in-character interaction on this thread?

If so, who wants to RP with me?

Currently cannspec, we are sorta just joining conversatiosn uninvited. You are free to talk to any character you want from the Raikou dorm, Ho-Oh or Lugia rank. Currently, I think you would have an easier time getting to the Headmaster than Suicune or Entei dorms, since it's dinnertime anyways.

Not saying it's easier to get to the Headmaster to those who are thinking that. I am just saying that as a way to say you aren't going to talk to anyone from another dorm anytime soon.

My extrovert is very lonely in the Raikou dorm xD

Can I ask you to define Extrovert and Introvert?

An introvert is someone who is reclusive and likes to spend a lot of time alone, although isn't necessarily shy. An extrovert loves talking to other people and is generally outgoing.

I've been checking the thread once a day, short of yesterday when I didn't even get on my computer. I haven't seen any progress, and my character is at a stall point to where I can't post. It died waiting for people to respond.

Yeah sorry I was waiting for people to respond before moving it along, and no one was responding and then I became busy. Unfortunately I just started class again and cannot manage an RP by myself, so sorry I won't be able to continue this.

Yeah sorry I was waiting for people to respond before moving it along, and no one was responding and then I became busy. Unfortunately I just started class again and cannot manage an RP by myself, so sorry I won't be able to continue this.

I can do it! Believe in me!

Well, you tried, and if it weren't for others not checking the forum regularly, it would have been great I bet, even though academy games can by slightly boring if you actually try going through the lessons. Other than that, you had the RP going smoothly on your part, with only 2 bumps the entire time that I noticed (Not specifying the day and the scheduale having times messed up) Other than that, it was good on your part. I agree that I wasn't the best of the RP players either, not saying i was even close to it, but it still was going great.

If you ever want to Private RP, shoot me a PM and I'll join one with you just as long as you realize that Private RPs can be easier and harder than public, as there are fewer people to carry the story, but also fewer people to wait to post.

Aside from maybe 2 or 3 other players, I would actually consider myself one of the less skilled RP players in this RP, and even then, that's more because I am lazy, don't want to read 6 pages of posts, and I didn't read the pages either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom