• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Tower Academy: A chance to learn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's good. Nothing to write home about, but I can't complain." he said, responding to Mw before asking a question of his own. "So you're second year, right? Tell me, what are the classes like here? This looks like a higher-class school, so I imagine the material will probably be a bit tougher than the standard fare."

Ian quietly listened to the conversation from the other students as he had nothing to say. He was quite used to his living space in the Entei dorm as he found it quaint and unique. He wanted no more or no less; being at this school was reward enough.

"Pleased to meet you, Jules. I'm Ian. Second Year." He simply said without making eye contact.

Fin looked at Juliet for a moment, trying to see if he could remember such a name. After a moment of thought he opened his eyes in shock before looking at Juliet. "Oh I know her, wow, it's really cool to be in the presence of an actress's daughter," he said with a light chuckle. "Though if I may I have to say you're maybe just be even more beautiful than she is." He then looked at Ian as he saw him pass. "And that's Ian, he tends to get in the middle of conversations."

With a shrug Ian said, "I was just trying to introduce myself." He quietly chuckled. "I would also like to think she heard my name without you repeating it."

Jules giggled at Fin's comment, more so on the fact that she was pretty than the bit about Ian. The puffball in her hands leapt out and hopped onto the floor while she was distracted. The girl turned to Ian and gave a wave. "I caught your name. It's nice to meet you both, Fin and Ian."

Meanwhile, Pink reached up to the best of its ability as a Jigglypuff and tugged on Fin's pant leg.

((Blazil is a girl....))

"Its nice to meet you Alice. How about we get something to eat. I know how nerve wrecking it can be. I'm not the most confident person myself either," Blazil explained to her, motioning for her to follow.

-------------------

"Err well...they are hard. In my opinion but I'm not scholastic. There are subjects like history and english and then subjects like battling and coordinating. It's easier to see for yourself than to explain," Mw chuckled.

(*facepalms* I couldn't find the SU, and I briefly remembered the previous posts about her. For some reason, it just registered that she was a he. I'll fix my mistake @.@ I'm VERY sorry about that. I've had that mistake been made about my characters before as well.)

Alice looked over at the line, and upon seeing as how thin the line had gotten, nodded at her senior. "Sure."

------------

"Pink is a girl," Jules laughed, crouching down to meet her Pokémon on the ground.

Pink reached up and wrapped her small little arms around his neck, hugging him tightly and rubbing her face up against his affectionately. Juliet blushed, reaching for her Pokémon and pulling her off of the second year, much to the puffball's dismay as the duo stood back up. "I-It appears she likes you a lot," Juliet stuttered, having never seen her Jigglypuff act like that before.

Sharda walked into the Dining hall, and noticed shabby everything there. She turns to Thorns, "I wonder if this is what everywhere in this school is going to be like this." Sharda whispers to how Roserade. Sharda walks the counter, getting a plate of Pasta, and then turns to sit next to the other Entei students. Walking up to Jules, Sharda, being her own polite self asks, "Hello, my name is Sharda. Would you mind if I take this seat?"

Ian rolled his eyes after watching Fin; he never got how he could act like such a flirt. Without saying another word he continued to eat his food, trying not to smirk at Fin's actions.

((@Crimson- Thats because I didn't make one yet and will probably only make short versions for my seniors since I have to make them for the purpose of an even senior junior ratio.))

Blazil nodded her head, leading the other girl to where they could get food, and then to a table, the two soon joined by a certain other red head.

"Bonsoir mesdames. Comment êtes-vous ce soir?" Phoenix the dorm head asked the two with an apparent Kalos (French :p) accent, resting his head on his hands.

Blazil giggled at the man's actions giving a smile. "Very well, thank you oncle," she told him, making her own Kalos accent apparent.

"I suppose so." Richard replied to Mw. "So what are your aspirations here? I'm hoping to become a professional coordinator myself. Can't wait to finally get my feet wet!" he asked, his mind once again drifting back to the contests in Hoenn.

Jules looked at Sharda and nodded. "Sure. I'm sorry, am I standing in your way?" she asked, stepping to the side just in case. Pink squirmed in her hands meanwhile, trying to reach back to Fin.

---------------------

"Bonjour," Alice nodded towards Phoenix. The girl took another bite of her food, keeping quiet otherwise.

"Thanks." Sharda took a seat at the table, and grabbed the fork that she had with her pasta. "So, what year is everyone here? I just got here myself, and I barely know which corner I just turned half the time." Sharda said, laughing at herself. "It's nice to be out of my house for once though, aside from the garden we had. It might look bleak, but it's better than my garden at home if you ask me."

Sharda took a small bite of the pasta, and made a disgusted face. "What do they cook this in?" Sharda said as she took and put her fork down. "I just hope this is not the most edible food here."

"Don't worry. Lunch is better since that's shared between all dorms," Kuro told Sharda in his romanian accent after hearing her comment.

-------------
"Honestly I'm an undecided right now. But most likely something in the art field since I really enjoy art," Mw nodded her head.

-----------
"Now that's not a reply, Alice Starling," Phoenix said to the girl. "Tell me how are you enjoying our lovely academy so far?"

"That's good to know." Sharda said back to the boy. "My name's Sharda, what's you name? I would resort to my normal talking, but of course I am afraid that would get me Ridiculed." Sharda took another bite of the disgusting pasta, hoping it would be better. "I guess it could always be worse. I once tried the smell a Budew's bud in my garden, and with that, I was stuck in my bed for half a week. At least this I'm not going to be hospitalized for eating." Sharda giggled a bit at her remark, and took another bite.

Alice raised a brow at the boy knowing her name. "And you know my name because...?"

-----

The Jigglypuff stopped at the touch, causing Jules to smile. "Feel free to talk normally. No one's going to make fun of you," she told the other girl, giving her a comforting smile.

((Roserade if your character doesn't know who Kuro is then I suggest you make sure to read my large posts since those contain all the important information.

Kuro stood up from his seat walking over to his student and glaring at the boy. "Fin Wave I dare you to call me that again," he smiled sadistically to get his point across.

-------------------------

"Because I am your dorm head and make it a point to know who my students are, especially those in my dorm. The other two dorm heads will most likely know who you are as well. Its our job."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom