• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Tower Academy: A chance to learn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Please don't use my last name then," Alice sighed, twirling her fork around as she toyed with her food. The girl took another bite and quietly went back to eating, listening quietly to her seniors.

Sharda stood up, having not recognized the voice instantly of the Dorm Head. "Mr. Wolf, sorry for the rudeness." Sharda said instantly. "I promise it won't happen again."
Sharda almost instantly popped her hands up to her mouth, trying to stop the words that had already come out from leaving her. Sitting down slowly, anyone that actually bothered to look would have known that Sharda was quite embarrassed of how she just acted. "I guess it's out of the bag now." Sharda tilted her head down with the embarrassed look still on her face. "I was hoping I could have kept it a secret longer than I did."

Nychto shuffled into the Dining hall along with Glacia and continued to gaze at the wonderful architecture of the room and the dorm overall. He then went to the section where food was being served and helped himself to a modest serving of whatever was being served. The trainer then headed back to the table and found a place to himself, trying to eat and ignore the rest of the other dorm mates.

Imera unpacked her luggage and clothes into her room, but still kept her prized guitar with her as she went to the dining table to eat. "Jeez, I'm famished after that long boat trip..." she exclaimed as she piled on food to her plate. Emolga looked at her trainer and the size of her plate with concern. Upon noticing the pokemon's expression, Imera simply laughed and told the Sky Squirrel that part of the food was for her favorite pokemon too. She then squeezed Emolga's cheeks to lighten the pokemon's mood before heading to the table and sitting with the rest of Entei Dorm.

Scott grabbed a plate of food from the line, and noticed Kuro standing with some students. As he got closer, he could make out their red jackets, and thought he should get to know his dorm-mates, let alone someone at this school. "Hey dormies, hope ya don't mind if I take a seat. The name's Scott, glad to meet ya'." Scott awkwardly sat down next his classmates, and realized how big of a dorm Entei is.

Sharda looked up, and saw a couple of new people there. "I hope you didn't hear what I just said a bit ago." Sharda mumbled to them, I would be even more embarrassed if people who weren't right here heard that. She thought to herself this time, instead of saying it out loud.

Sharda turned back to her plate, and started eating her pasta again. "Thorns? Could you come over this way real quick?" Thorns came over, and when she got to the group, said herself, "Rose?" Sharda pushed her plate away before she made herself sick eating it. "Everyone, that Roserade standing next to you? That would be my beloved Thorns. She was my first pokemon ever, and I love her more than anything else in this world I currently know of."

"I didn't hear a word you said before, but what an adorable Roserade you have there!" Imera exclaimed as she couldn't help but gawk over the elegance of the Rose pokemon. "She's a poison type, right? The gym in my hometown is Poison-based, but the gym leaders never used a Roserade." Not wanting to be ignored, the Emolga on Imera's shoulder tugged at her trainer's ear. "...And this little rascal on my shoulder is my first pokemon and bestest friend Emolga!" Imera said, annoyed at her Pokémon's embarrassing antics.

"Yes, Thorns is a Poison type, and I also should warn you to beware of touching her. Her ability will cause poison onto people or pokemon that touch her if they aren't careful." Sharda said, less embarrassed than before, but still red. "And I think that 'rascal' of yours is quite cute. I would love to have had one as my friend in the garden." Sharda was smiling, and put her hand up to the Emolga. "Any of you have any interesting pokemon to show us?" Sharda asked, more towards the other first years and Kuro. "I would love to see your Pokemon if I can." Sharda looked around, seeing if she could see any other pokemon around.

Kuro gave a warning look to Fin before watching Sharda. Kuro watched the first year before walking forward and putting his hand gently on the roserade's head, rubbing it gently in a soothing manner. "One there are limits to the poison pin ability and you should know that as a trainer. Also if you have to worry about it poisoning someone not threatening then get training. Two. Kid you don't want to see my pokemon unless you want you dinner ruined, and maybe soiled pants. Three. Never call me Mr. Wolf. Always call me Kuro," the teacher told Sharda.

---------------

"Don't worry. I refer to students by their first names. I was just letting you know that I know exactly who you and everyone else is."

"Understood. I shall return my Roserade now then, though honestly, I have never gotten anyone hurt by it in the year I have had it, though those have all been Pokemon." Sharda return Thorns to her Pokeball. "And I am sorry about calling you Mr. Wolf. I was raised in a manner that anyone who is an adult is Mister, Miss, or Mrs. If you prefer, I shall always call you Kuro from now on. Also, I never wanted to have that meant as a threat, but as a warning when I brought up her ability." Sharda was now thinking of reasons someone might not want to be called with a title and their last name. "Tell you the truth though, I always figured Poison Pin would be able to prick a person, causing at least a fever or something myself. I guess it might only work on Pokemon though, even though I haven't been able to get a single Pokemon hurt by it in my garden."
Sharda turned around, and started munching on her dinner again, still thinking of what was wrong with him being called Mr. Wolf.

"What kind of art?" Richard asked Mw. "There's so many applications for that: literature, painting, music... coordinating? Should I start my pitch for coordinating again?" he laughed as he said that. He didn't want to annoy one of the second years right off the bat with his rambling. He had already rambled enough on the boat ride to the school.

Alice simply nodded. The less people that knew who her mother was the better. She didn't want anymore attention than was necessary, and she hoped to avoid recreating the incident where she was, rushed to the hospital from a lack of air. Not fun times...
-------
Upon seeing the Emolga on Imera's shoulder, Jules took a seat across from her, next to Sharda and her Roserade. "O. M. G! You're Emolga is adorable!!!! It's native to Unova right? I was born there in Nimbasa City. It's where my mother got her acting career started, also. I've met the gym leader, too. Wow, is she gorgeous." The girl took a breath to make up for the long, quick-paced spill she had just given. "So where are you from?"

Last edited:
Harry, after his nap, wandered down the lunch hall (?) and began searching for new friends to make.

"That's reassuring to know." Sharda said, still thinking of any possible reason. "So, do you have any idea why Kuro doesn't want to be called Mr. Wolf? I've grown up where unless they were withing a couple years of my age, or a child, they were always titled, never just their name." Sharda, now somehow finished with her Pasta, pushed the plate to the side to have the conversation. "Anyways, what are your ambitions for life? I already know what I want to do, but it kinda hard getting the type I want using only my type anyways. I'm going to be a trainer specializing in Grass types!"

Last edited:
Imera simply giggled and replied "Oh, I'm from Virbank City, southwest of where you're from. But I've never got the honor of meeting my city's gym leader in person. Do you have any Pokémon of your own?"

Juliet nodded, and gestured to the Jigglypuff fidgeting in her arms. "This is Pink! She was my first. I also have an Altaria, that I received from my mother! I'm Juliet Starling, though you can just call me Jules. My mother is the actress, Rose Starling."

Sharda, after seeing the Jigglypuff, almost melted of cuteness. "It's so adorable!" Sharda said, almost screaming. Sharda then took a second to breathe, and went back to talking normally. "Hi there Pink, how are you today?" Sharda said to the pink balloon pokemon, and put her hand out in a way to shake hands with her.

"Rose Starling the actress!!? I loved all of her movies! Someday I hope to be as famous as her one day with as a rockstar, " Imera exclaimed as she tapped the electric guitar case strapped to her back, "a coordinator, or even both at once! I also have a Marill and the most adorable Goomy you ever seen!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom