• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Tower Academy: A chance to learn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I also have two other pokemon, and they have no threats to any other pokemon anyways." Sharda said, gesturing to where she kept her Pokeballs, "I have a Lilligant, and the biggest trickster in all the land, Whimsicott. I couldn't tell you how often he has stolen the snacks off of my plate while we were in my Garden." Sharda was giggling when she was remembering back to it. "Lilligant is by far the most beautiful of my pokemon if you ask me. She can even do any dance you can think of in battle. It's so cute and hilarious." Sharda started wondering which would be more interesting to have out without being able to get into trouble for it.

Pink giggled in response at both of the other girls before shaking hands with Sharda. Juliet also laughed. "That's really cool! I play the piano myself, but I prefer to sing! I want to be just like my mother one day!" Her Jigglypuff puffed up and nodded in sync with her trainer.

Tiarra had taken a long time in her room to get ready for lunch, on account of inability to locate her blue head covering. This quickly turned into a 'Shoulda had a V8' moment when she passed by a mirror and saw she was already wearing it. After administering the obligatory dope slap, she gathered herself and went to the lunch room. She strutted into the Suicune dorm's dining hall silently, as if invisible. She probably was, being a whopping 4 feet tall, and barely that. She remembered when she demanded the attention of everyone present in her first year, acting like she owned the place, when she had been among the worst there. She had since learned valuable lessons, such as 'the weakest dogs bark the loudest'. She hastily gathered food for herself and her Pokemon, not caring to see who else was present. One by one, 5 Pokemon appeared, a Dragonair, a Gabite, an Altaria, a Goomy, and a Horsea. She had a sixth, but it couldn't eat in the lunch room, since it was way too big. Once her Pokemon were set and eating, Tiarra started eating herself, oblivious to the world around her.

Last edited:
Abby walked into the dining hall, and sat down at a table, quietly eating as she saw her fellow Raikou dorm mates conversing. She was a real Mandibuzz when it came to food. She didn't like sharing food and anyone who messed with her food got serious consequences. Abby remembered when she was a child and she stabbed a kid in the shoulder with a fork because he stole her food at school. The teenager chuckled as she continued eating.

"Ah, okay then." Richard responded. "I always thought it would be so cool to be able to draw and paint, though I never put any effort into practicing so I was never very good at it." Richard continued eating his food, thinking about how the classes here might work. It seemed as if there was a wide variety of classes and paths to choose from, some of them not even involving Pokemon at all judging from Mw's response.

"So, this is probably a dumb question," Richard asked Mw, laughing nervously. "... but will we be getting maps for the school tomorrow with our schedules? The school grounds seem so large... knowing me, I'd probably get lost!" he said, taking a sip from his drink.

Alice picked up her tray, and went to place it in the appropriate spot before leaving the cafeteria. Tired of being cramped inside, the older Starling went outside of the dorm, walking out a few feet into the yard and sitting down in front of a tree. She leaned back against the wood, staring up at the night sky with a sense of longing.

"Oh that. Don't worry the teachers explain everything," Mw assured him.

-----------------------------------------
The next morning as everyone was in their dorms for breakfast.

“Ah those are the first years faces I love to see on the first day,” Kuro commented as the group of first years entered the Entei Red dining hall looking exhausted. Most of the first years minus a few just groaned in reply. About thirty minutes prior the new students had been awoken to Kuro banging on the walls and doors. “Come now. No whining and eat your breakfast. It’s the most important meal of the day.” The group just groaned more as Kuro acted like a caring mother. The breakfast on that fine morning being toast eggs and bacon, though not much and not the best quality.

After a night full of scratching in the walls, the reds were eating in their dining hall. After a bit time to eat, Kuro stood from his seat and walked to the front of the dining hall by a table with a lot of papers on it. The hall was noisy with chatter so no students paid attention until he slammed his hand down on the table making a loud banging noise resonate throughout the hall. “Listen up newbies! Here I have your schedules. For your first year here you will take basic classes and learn the basics in those classes. Next year you will choose a major and your classes will center around that major. Details of that will be provided towards the end of the year. Now the schedules you will receive have the times of classes and location. They will say L or R on them alongside the room number. The R stands for the side with the unpleasant looking tower connected to it that you entered for the assembly. The L is the side with the marvelous tower connected to it.”

At this point a third year stepped in front of him to cut off his explanation. “Before you all end up in the wrong class let me explain something. L is the part connected to the burned tower and R is the one connected to the non-burned one. I hope it is obvious that Kuro does not see the towers the same as most do. Now I will let him finish explaining,” he finished, sitting back down.

Kuro chuckled at him before continuing. “Rooms are numbered as L1, L2, R1, R2 etc. They have the same numbers but different letters. If you’re pokémon need healing then go to the pokémon center which you saw when you came in. It’s the center of the building for those of you that missed that. Both ends curve to connect to the cafeteria for lunch which is at the center towards the backside. Outside behind the school are fields for training though today you won’t have to worry about those today. Now come up here and find your schedule with your name on it.”

The reds including second and third years flocked to the table finding their schedules amongst the piles.

--------------------------

Suicune and Raikou received similar explanations, though with much more calmness and no confusion of which side was which.

The Schedules

Monday & Wednesday
Pokémon Studies->7:00-8:15AM=L35
Coordinating->8:20-9:35AM=R13
Breeding->9:40-10:55AM=R1
Battling->11:00AM-12:15PM=L2
Lunch->12:15-1:00PM=Cafeteria
Mathematics->1:05-2:20PM=R18
Science->2:25-3:40PM=R24

Tuesday & Thursday
History->7:00-8:15AM=R27
Gym->8:20-9:35AM=L5
Human Health->9:40-10:55AM=L6
Pokéatholon Training->11:00AM-12:15PM=R6
Pokémon Beauty->1:05-2:20PM=L10
English->2:25-3:40PM=R17

Friday-Reds
Ranger Studies->7:00-9:35AM=L21
Pokémon Health->9:40AM-12:15PM=R19
Wild Survival->1:05-3:40PM=L7

Friday-Yellows
Wild Survival->7:00-9:35AM=L7
Ranger Studies->9:40AM-12:15PM=L21
Pokémon Health->1:05-3:40PM=R19

Friday-Blues
Pokémon Health->7:00-9:35AM=R19
Wild Survival->9:40AM-12:15PM=L7
Ranger Studies->1:05-3:40PM=L21

((Everyone has the same schedule Mon-Thurs, while Friday is different for each dorm. Second year schedules are works in progress.))

Last edited:
Sharda, groggy eyed and barely seeing what she was walking into at the moment, went up and grabbed her schedule. "Now, here's a better question. How are we going to find out what we will need for the class anyways. All I think we can guarantee is Pencils and the normal such." Sharda said, still standing halfway close to Kuro so he could still hear her, but more of talking to herself.

(2 things. What day of the week is this, and you might want to change more that just the order of friday classes, they are still the same time, with Ranger Studies being timed the same for everyone and such.)

Alice obtained her schedule after everyone else, and leaned against the back wall as she scanned it over. Her Lucario stood next to her quietly, the aura Pokemon in a seeming state of meditation as it kept its eyes close, when in reality, he was only watching out for his trainer. "So...I start with Pokemon Studies. This will be fun...."

"Same way at any school. It's the individual teacher's jobs to tell you," Kuro told Sharda, his tone having a slight sarcastic undertone. "Now everyone finish eating and then to class."

((Thank you for pointing that out. I will fix that when I get back on my computer. Also it's Monday. I thought that was apparent.))

(Okay, wanted to make sure. Who knows, maybe we didn't even show up until Wednesday, so there's no telling in my mind.)

Sharda want to eat the last couple bites of her breakfast, and then took off to her Pokemon Studies class. As she went by, she thought, L35, that's the Burnt tower according to that one student in Year 3. Good to know that I'm not the only one who could be considered crazy here. Sharda, as soon as she was outside, slowed down to a walk, and continued from there to the Burnt tower building.

(((The classes are not in the towers, just saying what side of the school they are on. No classes are in the towers.)))

Soon everyone was headed for class. Pokemon Studies was taught by Tanaka. He stood at the front of the large lecture hall like room, watching as first years that had his class first, filed in.

Last edited:
Richard woke up completely alert and awake, a stark contrast to the rest of the students. He loved mornings; he didn't know why, but he just did. He burst into the Raikou dining hall, grabbing some breakfast and finishing it relatively quickly. He noticed the schedules posted on the table, quickly snatching one up and looking it over.

"Let's see... Pokemon studies... sounds like fun!" he exclaimed, a smile forming on his face. He grabbed one more slice of toast, slinging his backpack over his shoulder as he made his way towards the first class.

Once he located the classroom, he took a seat, sitting in the middle row. He was eager to see what the first class of the day had in store.

Alice took a seat more towards the back, having recalled her fighting-type to its pokeball earlier and now all alone...in a classroom...full...of people...

Meanwhile, a certain blonde seemed to be missing from the class.

Alice took a seat more towards the back, having recalled her fighting-type to its pokeball earlier and now all alone...in a classroom...full...of people...

Meanwhile, a certain blonde seemed to be missing from the class.

Raz and Rafi strode over to the Burned Tower, where they took a seat near the front of the class. Both the Accelgor and Heliolisk sat next to them, looking each other over carefully.

(I got they were next to, just saying a general direction. I can be a tad confusing sometimes, sorry.)

Sharda got to the classroom, and looked around to see if there was anyone she knew there yet. She didn't recognize anyone yet, so she just took a seat a few rows back from the front of the class. Easier to hide, but also easier to see and hear the lessons. Sharda thought to herself. I might be more common to be called on here than in the back, but at least here I can get what we are learning easier.

(((The classes are not in the towers, just saying what side of the school they are on. No classes are in the towers.)))

((Guys a reminder to pay attention to my posts. If they are really long, or have ooc's in them then read because those are most likely update posts or stating something. Though you should be reading all posts anyways, the GM's posts are most important as they are the ones that normally move things along.)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom