• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Town of Salem: Rainbow - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signups - 25/06/'17

CheffOfGames

Just some random guy on a random site
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

On a fateful morning you all got a letter from the Mayor of Salem:
qcKXjBv.png

Because of this letter, you have 2 options, move to Salem and help the Town win, or not. I hope you think of all the innocent people that will die if you choose the latter.
I will see you, a month from today, with your answer.

1. Forum Rules and War Room Rules always apply.
  2. Day phases will last 48 hours and Night phases will last 24 hours. Votes and actions will be locked as soon as the deadline for each phase passes.
    Votes/actions at :00 count, those at :01 don't.
  3. Please be active. You may be subbed out if you haven't made a game-relevant action for 72 hours. If no sub is available to take your place, or you keep not performing game-relevant actions for the next 72 hours, you may be modkilled. The aforementioned deadlines may be shortened on the host's discretion, in case where waiting for that long would disrupt the games integrity too much.
  4. Roleclaiming is allowed. No quoting or screenshots of any conversation with the host. This includes exact wincon wording and posting fake data that supposedly comes from said sources.
  5. If you change your username mid-game, please state your old and new ones in-thread and mention the host.
  6. To vote, use the following format:
    Vote: <PLAYER>. To unvote, use: Unvote: <PLAYER>.
    A tie in the plurality of votes will result in No Lynch.
  7. Rules are subject to change. The host will make sure to mention you if that happens. Your Role PM may also list exceptions to any of these rules.
  8. No loophole abuse at all. You may ask the host if a specific action you are usure over would be considered a loophole in private and they may let it slide. However, obvious loopholes that are clearly outside the nature of the game abused without informing the host beforehand may be faced with a zero-tolerance policy.
  9. Outside Communication (that is, communication that occurs outside off this thread) is permitted. Please make sure to include the Host and MoD in any OC chats you may have during the game.
  10. After dying in the game, you may post more but said posts may not contain game-relevant information.
  11. If the game has no deaths for 2 consecutive Day phases the game will end as a tie for all remaining parties involved if they have not yet fulfilled their win condition.
  12. Hyper Majority rules are not in place, all phases last their designated time.
  13. The setup is semi-open. As a result details about the nature of -LO phases are not given.
  14. The most important rule. Have fun!

1. Every player has a 'Last Will', in which they may write any game-related information they wish. When a player dies, their Last Will is published.
    To use this ability, just type the content you wish in your Role PM conversation in this format: Last Will: [content].
  2. When a player is killed, the reason of their death is clearly stated.
  3. Killing roles have 'Death Notes', in which they may write any game-related information they wish. When they kill a player, they can choose to leave a 'Death Note' by the killed player's body, which will be published. Killing roles may write a separate 'Death Note' for each of their kills, and the published 'Death Note' is anonymous.
    They are permitted to claim who they are as part of the information of the 'Death Note'.
    To use this ability, just type the content you wish in your Role PM conversation in this format: Death Note: [content].
  4. It will be announced if someone sends an OC during the day, in thread.
  5. All communication (in-thread and outside) is prevented during the night with the exception of the mafia chat and some other roles.
  6. Because of the Possibility of the Medium role, dead players can still influence the game. This means that there can't be spoilers for them and they can't get subbed back in.

Players:
  1. Lone_Garurumon - Mafioso - Won the game
  2. SoaringDylan - Vampire - Lynched Day Two - Lost the game
  3. Sword Master - Witch - Lynched Day Four - Won the game
  4. Pikochu Rainbow Cloud - Arsonist - Lynched Day Three - Lost the game
  5. Elementar - Arsonist - Lynched Day Five - Lost the game
  6. Yours Truly DarthWolf - Godfather - Won the game
  7. Strike2610 Sword Master - Amnesiac Witch - Won the game
  8. Feenie - Survivor - Won the game
  9. DarthWolf - Serial Killer - Lynched Day One
  10. Pika_pika42 - Veteran - Lynched Day 7 - Lost the game
  11. FlameBuddy SoaringDylan - Survivor - Won the game
  12. Zachie - Jailor - Killed Night Four - Lost the game
  13. AussieEevee Junpei Tenmyouji - Serial Killer - Lynched Day 6 - Lost the game
  14. Skullcrow - Witch - Won the game
  15. Soulmaster - Amnesiac Witch - Won the game

Subs:

Host: @CheffOfGames

MoD: @Zexy

Signups Closing Countdown

Last edited:
Nah. Staying out of this one. I tell you this game is only trouble if Cheff is hosting it....

of course I'm going to play.

More ToS games!
I'll be staying out of this as I'm going to be the SuperMoD.

...Eh, one of the reasons I'm finding a general lack of interest in mafia games nowadays not that I had too much to begin with is all the hidden information (hence why I enjoyed Zexy's Hearthstone game so much), so if there's a mafia game on here that doesn't hide that stuff, then colour me intrigued.

Just a little tip Cheff, next time, have reserved players listed as mentions in the OP instead of just listing their names. You're just lucky I saw this instead of going straight up to game start without realising the game had even hit signup.

Oh god I hope at least some of my other games end before this starts...

Welcome to Salem - Day One Start

As you walk into town you see fourteen other people standing there and waiting.
As soon as you arrive you see a small bearded grandpa walking outside of the biggest building in town. He walked towards you and everyone focussed on him since they could sense that he would start it all.
“Well, hello everyone. How kind of y’all to come on such short notice. As you can see we have waited until you came with killing each other. The streets are cleaned up and your houses are ready to be lived in. When you choose your house, think carefully, the house decides your job and what you will be doing to stay happy from the moment you cross the door.”
Those were the last words the old man said before he disappeared without a trace.

At the place that he disappeared to there now lay a note:
These Roles are in the game:
  1. Godfather
  2. Arsonist
  3. Survivor
  4. Jailor
  5. Amnesiac
  6. Serial Killer
  7. Witch
  8. Any
  9. Witch
  10. Serial Killer
  11. Amnesiac
  12. Veteran
  13. Survivor
  14. Arsonist
  15. Mafioso

Sign-Ups are closed now, Role PM’s will be going out soon. Confirm that you got your PM in thread or in private.
It is now Day One, it will last 48 hours.

Countdown timer: End Day One Countdown

Last edited:
All Role PM's have been send out, remember to confirm that you got your Role in either PM or thread and that you have to include me and Zexy in your chat.

SoaringDylan has messaged DarthWolf13.
DarthWolf13 has messaged SoaringDylan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom