• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Town of Salem: Rainbow - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day Five End - Night Five Start

Day 5 Final Votals:
Elementar: 4 (DarthWolf, Feenie, Lone_Garurumon, SoaringDylan)
Lone_Garurumon: 2 (Elementar, Pika_pika42)
Skullcrow: 1 (Soulmaster)

<Flavor Text Pending>

Elementar was lynched, he was
Dear Elementar, you are the Arsonist.

latest

"Good luck": a subtle saying used in a way to instill the false sense of innocence in someone. It seemed to be a kind gesture towards the other people in the Town. But to you, the Arsonist, it was nothing more than a veiled threat, thrown out loudly with a devilish smile. You only said it because you knew the Town would need it.
Once the night came, your fun begins. You walk slowly and proudly through the roads of lamp-lit Salem, with a puff in your chest and a spring in your step. You are the one who visits other houses, brandishing a gas can, and douses the gasoline on them, whistling nonchalantly. The only thing others hear from you is a satisfied sigh once your can becomes empty.
Three nights later, two people had been hanged, the town Sheriff and a Jester, who was likely to take another soul this coming night. The Town was in paranoia, throwing accusations, claiming their neighbors were evil, angrily calling those who did not agree "idiots". And others just mumbled to themselves, "Stupid Town."
But to you, it was fading into the noises of birds chirping, water rushing, and far within your mind, the screams of people burning. The night forced everyone into their homes, but your job wasn't over yet. Lighting a torch and setting it to your doused neighbor's house, your ash-stained lips murmured, "Ignite."
And the screams in your mind, were suddenly very, very real.

Each night you can target someone and he/she will be doused in gasoline.
You can also ignite the targets that you have doused before.

In the case that there is another Arsonist, you are also able to clean yourself from gas. In which case the dousing from the other Arsonist will be cleaned from you. You will know if another Arsonist has doused you in gasoline.

You have Night Immunity, which means that you can’t be killed at night, you have Bite Immunity, which means that you can’t be converted into a Vampire, and you have Detection Immunity, which means that you appear to be not suspicious to the Sheriff.

You win if you see everyone burn, which means that you have to kill Town, Mafia, Vampires, Serial Killer and Werewolf.

Submit your actions with the setup:
Douse: <PLAYER>
Ignite All
Clean self

You have an Unstoppable attack which means that nobody will survive your burns.
You also have a Basic Defense from this moment on.

It is now Night 5, it ends in 24 hours.
Remember, you are only allowed to talk in host provided OC during the night.

Countdown timer: End Night Five Countdown

Night 5 End - Day 6 Start
@CheffOfGames When you say "An amnesiac" is it possible for that to mean two? Or would you have said "Two Amnesiacs" if that were the case.

Either way, ALLIANCE SQUAD! ASSEMBLE!
@DarthWolf
@Skullcrow
@Soulmaster
@Strike2610
@Feenie
@SoaringDylan
Assuming that Zachie's will is to be believed, Pika is the final Town. However, lynching him won't lead to a game end. Plus I get the feeling that one of the Amnesiacs didn't remember last night, and I'm willing to give them another chance to actually get a wincon ffs.
Vote: Junpei Tenmyouji
Since assuming all current claims in addition to my knowledge are correct, Junpei is the final SK by default, if we kill him, then the lynch on Pika tomorrow will end the game, leading to a win for all in the alliance.

To both Amnesiacs: If you have remembered, please tell us, if not, do it tonight because if you don't then you will lose the game simply by virtue of not having a Win-con.

VOTE: Junpei Tenmyouji

Assuming that Zachie's will is to be believed, Pika is the final Town. However, lynching him won't lead to a game end. Plus I get the feeling that one of the Amnesiacs didn't remember last night, and I'm willing to give them another chance to actually get a wincon ffs.
Since assuming all current claims in addition to my knowledge are correct, Junpei is the final SK by default, if we kill him, then the lynch on Pika tomorrow will end the game, leading to a win for all in the alliance.

To both Amnesiacs: If you have remembered, please tell us, if not, do it tonight because if you don't then you will lose the game simply by virtue of not having a Win-con.
I have remembered mine, so I am now a Witch. No idea about the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom