• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Town Vs Mafia: Town, Best Friends & Giustizia All Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for letting me play, hosts.

good job town.

and picking KM for a spy target was sorta a hail mary since she wasn't posting inthread. flonne, however, that one wasn't random at all.

Great job, guys! Although I wish I hadn't been killed so early... What is with DrumBeats vig killing me every time!? XD

Oh, about @Zenax's Traitor status, he was "Town" (but still being allied with the mafia) initially before being converted. Seriously, finding a win condition for him before the game started was really tough. Should he survive to the end, how should he die for him to win with the mafia etc etc. But at the end of it all, none of that was ever required since he got converted to full-time mafia. ^^' And then he got killed by the bomb that night...

Shows how lucky the Town was at the start.

EDIT: Here's the full list of @PkmnRed's inventions.

A - One shot role check, B - one shot protect, C - one shot kill, D - one shot cop check, E - one shot roleblock

Last edited:
And I only sent one (which ended up being the one shot kill). I don't think Neonsands even used that one xD

I totally failed to fully utilize my role xD

I just figured I was revealed early on, so the anonymity wasn't necessary. I also had plans to report the result of the lie detector test on my post, but you made it fail. I blame you @J J M;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom