• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Town Vs Mafia: Town, Best Friends & Giustizia All Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Town Vs Mafia: A Chapter in Mafia Legacy [21/5/12] Night 0: Role Confirmations

Got ma role :>

Re: Town Vs Mafia: A Chapter in Mafia Legacy [21/5/12] Night 0: Role Confirmations

Confirmed.

Confirming~

confirming. ._.

Confirming

Role Confirm YOU!!

Got.

Confirming.

have role, I do.

Confirming!

have my role :)

Confirming

Confirmed

Confirm

Confirming! Excited with the immense back to original feel of this!

I might not be able to come online today around the update time, and since nearly everyone confirmed the roles, I'm starting the game now.
Entering Day 1.
----
----

May 22, 1974

The sun rose.

Darkness and shadows escaped to the corners of buildings as sunshine shined on the streets.

The air was still heavy with evil atmosphere. It seemed to strangle every citizen that dared to take a step out into the streets.

Suddenly, at the main plaza, some lone man shouted.

"I cannot take this anymore! So be it. If there are core members of Inganno Family hiding here, hanging around with us at this moment, we should get them!"

Only if that was as easy as it sounded. However, everyone agreed.

The thought of a mafioso eating in the same restaurant building with them, the thought of a mafioso watching a movie with them in the same theater, when they were all armed, it ran a shudder down their spines.

So be it, they knew that they had to take this issue in their own hands.

At every day, one would be lynched. Literally, at that statue, with an arm that was strong enough to support a rope and a hanging body.

Now everyone had to be careful. Of what they do, of what they say, or even, what they are.

DAY 1 starts. You may vote.
This phase lasts for approximately 32 hours, ending around 10 PM of May 23rd in GMT +9. (= 1 PM, May 23rd, GMT)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom