• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ToxicWhiskers' Art and Bits

Reaction score
So I think I posted on here already showcasing some of my polymer clay crafts, but now I'm starting a new thread with some of my other Pokémon art.

I'm normally a digital artist, but recently got back into real-life painting and I've been doing a lot of Pokémon pieces.

20231207_120210.jpg

20231207_120328.jpg

I originally did this one horizontally, but I think it looks better vertically.

I also recently acquired some rounded canvases and I'm doing a series of reversible Poké Ball pieces featuring the version mascots. I started with Ho-oh and Lugia, and just finished one of Groudon and Kyogre.

20231207_121159.jpg

20231207_121226.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, I knew that you were good — I've seen snippets of your artwork before, crafts included (they're great!) — but this all reminds me of just how good. You should do the real-life painting thing more often, haha...

Have you considered selling some of these paintings like you've done for some of your other projects? Not that I'm necessarily advocating for it because these seem to beautiful to give up for money, haha, but I was just wondering.

Wow, I knew that you were good — I've seen snippets of your artwork before, crafts included (they're great!) — but this all reminds me of just how good. You should do the real-life painting thing more often, haha...

Have you considered selling some of these paintings like you've done for some of your other projects? Not that I'm necessarily advocating for it because these seem to beautiful to give up for money, haha, but I was just wondering.
Thank you so much! That really means a lot. I'm currently planning a Pangoro themed piece and my brother's asked me to do one of Ampharos.

As for selling them, yes I'd like to sell them on and find homes for them, since I've done a few others that are fanart for other franchises and they're currently scattered around my room. I've also thought about opening up for commissions (not here, of course, since that's against the rules)), but the problem is, I wouldn't know how much to price them at.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom