• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ToxicWhiskers' Polymer Clay Evolutionary Stones

Reaction score
So one of my hobbies is making jewellery and accessories out of Fimo polymer clay, along with the occasional fan piece. A while ago, I set myself a challenge to create the Evolutionary Stones using different color blends of translucent effect Fimo (and stone effect for the Leaf Stone). And here's what I've done so far.

The reason they have eyepins in them is so they can be worn as pendants, which I already do with the Thunder Stone and Dawn Stone. Personally, I feel I could of done better with the Water Stone and the Dusk Stone, though I did manage to make another one with a much darker center that I later made into a pendant for a friend.

Now I just need to make the Shiny Stone and Moon Stone and I'm done.

Back
Top Bottom