• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Toys R' Us' Mew Giveaway Details Announced

Unless it's PUSA staff doing it and they don't want to pay them extra or something... Maybe Toy R Us will do it all day if it isn't... Ya know...just to be nice... and heck they might sell more DVDs that way...

It would be absurd to think Pokémon USA would send paid staff to every single Toys "R" Us in America...

At least this gives Americans a chance to use the XD Mew Tutor and get one more spot filled in their Pokedex. If I get this, the only legendaries I would be missing would be Mewtwo and Deoxys...

I guess the reason they had a time limit is because they apparently only have a limited number of Mews. It's 456 per game, and they'll most likely have two or three games. It DOES say "while supplies last", and we ARE trading for Mew, so it makes sense.

God dammit, I still only have a DS. >XO

Guess I may have to wait for DP and Wi-Fi.

Pokemon Yellow Catching Mew (The Mew Glitch)

Hi People,

If you are looking for a Mew in Red, Yellow, Blue, or Green (Import), please listen up.
First make sure you are in Lavender Town, Make Sure you have a Pokemon with Fly, make sure you have a level 7 pokemon that is decent that can get mew down to a very low number of HP. Go in that cave by 2 men, I think route 8 off lavender, take two steps fly away from the guy facing the cave ok then fly to cerulean, walk up Nugget Bridge and then battle a Youngster with a level 17 Slowpoke, then fly back to lavender town and walk toward where you were to the cave but on the way your thing will pop open what in the world is happening! Press B and a Level 7 Mew will appear.

There is also another way I have done it, however it is a little more complicated, you can look on youtube for that one and have a mew with one badge. You could also have like a level 2,3,4,5,6,7 mew if you use a game shark to begin the game with a mew however that I do not know how to do.

If you would like help with other games,

Please E-Mail me [email protected]

Hi People,

If you are looking for a Mew in Red, Yellow, Blue, or Green (Import), please listen up.
First make sure you are in Lavender Town, Make Sure you have a Pokemon with Fly, make sure you have a level 7 pokemon that is decent that can get mew down to a very low number of HP. Go in that cave by 2 men, I think route 8 off lavender, take two steps fly away from the guy facing the cave ok then fly to cerulean, walk up Nugget Bridge and then battle a Youngster with a level 17 Slowpoke, then fly back to lavender town and walk toward where you were to the cave but on the way your thing will pop open what in the world is happening! Press B and a Level 7 Mew will appear.

There is also another way I have done it, however it is a little more complicated, you can look on youtube for that one and have a mew with one badge. You could also have like a level 2,3,4,5,6,7 mew if you use a game shark to begin the game with a mew however that I do not know how to do.

If you would like help with other games,

Please E-Mail me [email protected]

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom