• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Toys 'R' Us to distribute Ash's Pikachu: Distribution to last Jan. 30 through Feb. 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daxdiv

A Good Time to Fight
Reaction score
Re: Toys 'R' Us to distribute Ash's Pikachu: Distribution to last Jan. 30 through Feb

I'm still surprised that we're even getting Ash's Pikachu, and at a Toys R Us, considering I thought that this is more of a novelty event than say the Beasts of Celebi. Considering my track record for how many events my TRU held, I'll still collect them, and I have a feeling that near the month before Black and White come out, I can see Celebi being distributed.

Emboar

Reaction score
Re: Toys 'R' Us to distribute Ash's Pikachu: Distribution to last Jan. 30 through Feb

I wish I lived In America D: But maybe one of my relatives can get one for me.

Joshawott

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score

Notice how the TRU website has a picture of Ash from Best Wishes...

Also, there's a chance this will be made available over Wi-Fi later on; like I expect to happen with the Crown Beasts, as it did to PCP and Jirachi.

Falconwing

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score

Sorry, but this isn't worth a drive to Olympia for. Be nice to have, but going to TRU? No thanks.

Yabukuron

An Enemy Stand User(?)
Reaction score

Sorry, but this isn't worth a drive to Olympia for. Be nice to have, but going to TRU? No thanks.

If you want, I can give you mine :p

I thought this had to do with the beasts

Man I'm tired

Joshawott

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score

I dunno, Team Rocket have gone to more farfetched lengths to get Ash's Pikachu...

Dr. GM

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

Well, his Pikachu isn't all that important. I mean, the only significance it holds, in reality, are the OT and ID-

*Looks at Ryu's sig*

*Leer*

KaPi96

Pikafan
Reaction score

Hey, anyone know if this event will be in Europe?

I love Ash's Pikachu, but America is just too far:bawl:

Status
Not open for further replies.