• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Toys 'R' Us to distribute Ash's Pikachu: Distribution to last Jan. 30 through Feb. 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Toys 'R' Us to distribute Ash's Pikachu: Distribution to last Jan. 30 through Feb

I'm still surprised that we're even getting Ash's Pikachu, and at a Toys R Us, considering I thought that this is more of a novelty event than say the Beasts of Celebi. Considering my track record for how many events my TRU held, I'll still collect them, and I have a feeling that near the month before Black and White come out, I can see Celebi being distributed.

Re: Toys 'R' Us to distribute Ash's Pikachu: Distribution to last Jan. 30 through Feb

I wish I lived In America D: But maybe one of my relatives can get one for me.

Notice how the TRU website has a picture of Ash from Best Wishes...

Also, there's a chance this will be made available over Wi-Fi later on; like I expect to happen with the Crown Beasts, as it did to PCP and Jirachi.

Sorry, but this isn't worth a drive to Olympia for. Be nice to have, but going to TRU? No thanks.

Sorry, but this isn't worth a drive to Olympia for. Be nice to have, but going to TRU? No thanks.

If you want, I can give you mine :p

I thought this had to do with the beasts

Man I'm tired

I dunno, Team Rocket have gone to more farfetched lengths to get Ash's Pikachu...

Well, his Pikachu isn't all that important. I mean, the only significance it holds, in reality, are the OT and ID-

*Looks at Ryu's sig*

*Leer*

Hey, anyone know if this event will be in Europe?

I love Ash's Pikachu, but America is just too far:bawl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom