• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Toys 'R' Us to distribute Ash's Pikachu: Distribution to last Jan. 30 through Feb. 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Toys 'R' Us to distribute Ash's Pikachu: Distribution to last Jan. 30 through Feb. 5

Toys "R" Us has announced that participating stores in the United States will distribute an in-game representation of Ash's Pikachu from Jan. 30 through Feb. 5, 2011. The Pikachu will be available to all Generation IV games. It is currently unknown is there will be a Wi-Fi distribution, however.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Toys 'R' Us to distribute Ash's Pikachu: Distribution to last Jan. 30 through Feb

Well isn't that nice. I'll just effin breed it with my Surfing Pikachu haha.

Hope to get a Flying one. :p *shot*

Re: Toys 'R' Us to distribute Ash's Pikachu: Distribution to last Jan. 30 through Feb

Why the heck is it Naughty? Wouldn't Adamant or something be more appropriate

Meh. I would have rather have Celebi.

Meh. Oh well. As long as we get it.

Well I pretty much like any event they do . . .

Will this Pikachu be extremely high level yet lose to random low-level Pokemon and reset anytime it starts a new region?

Nice to see we're getting this. Hopefully we get Goons Scizor as well.

Hopefully E.U gets it!

well thats nice, not a good nature but moveset isnt tooo good buta t least he has a Light Ball

This should promote the Anime, the Zoroark movie, while also getting people hyped for Best Wishes.

I guess I'll teach it some better moves; Quick Attack is an almost useless move.

I went toys R us to get this and they didn't have it. I asked about it and they looked at me like, "WTF are you talking about?"

Me being the non-confrontational person that I am, I just left.

It should be brave if anything... Satoshi's Pikachu is anything but naughty. Well, I never go to these hand-outs over at certain stores, I only get event Pokemon via wifi. Oh well.

Satoshi's Pikachu is anything but naughty.

He was nothing but naughty when Ash first met him. Yeah, Ash eventually won his loyalty and he mellowed, but I think naughty is still his core nature.

It should be brave if anything... Satoshi's Pikachu is anything but naughty. Well, I never go to these hand-outs over at certain stores, I only get event Pokemon via wifi. Oh well.

A speed decreasing nature? Really?

A speed decreasing nature? Really?

It's based on the anime; they shouldn't be steering away from its closest nature just cause of what stat it decreases, otherwise it wouldn't be Satoshi's Pikachu to begin with... besides, natures don't really even matter outside of wifi battles, and who the heck would use this guy there? Unless they're going for UU/NU or something.

Whatever nature is closest to its anime version is what they should use regardless of stats. Going by your logic, it shouldn't even be naughty either, because it's taken lots of special attack hits and not went down, so that -sp. def wouldn't make sense.

He was nothing but naughty when Ash first met him. Yeah, Ash eventually won his loyalty and he mellowed, but I think naughty is still his core nature.

I see what you mean, but that naughtyness is long gone, and was only present in Kanto, wasn't it? Most of the viewers are young kids who've not even seen that series. It'd be really strange to base the Pikachu's nature on something that it hasn't acted like in 9+ years.

This is all my opinion, not going against anyone. ^^

You do know that Speed is Pikachu's best stat, right?

I don't watch the anime btw. It's not about correlating with the anime anyway. It's about the fact that no Pokemon wants a speed decreasing nature unless they are really slow to begin with. Striking first is important. I just wanted this event for the light ball since I can never find my own.

You do know that Speed is Pikachu's best stat, right?

I don't watch the anime btw. It's not about correlating with the anime anyway. It's about the fact that no Pokemon wants a speed decreasing nature unless they are really slow to begin with. Striking first is important. I just wanted this event for the light ball since I can never find my own.

Yeah, well this is an anime promotion but I would have called it calm if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom