• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Toys 'R' Us to distribute Ash's Pikachu: Distribution to last Jan. 30 through Feb. 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Toys 'R' Us to distribute Ash's Pikachu: Distribution to last Jan. 30 through Feb

I got mine today. I guess the event wasn't up the first day due to lack of knowledge or whatever. I only did it for the light ball.

Re: Toys 'R' Us to distribute Ash's Pikachu: Distribution to last Jan. 30 through Feb

Still dont really beleive the Pikachu has a naughty nature after looking at the trainer memo

The Canadian distribution has different dates. It doesn't start until Feb. 9th, and runs through the 20th. Though the two closest TRU locations in Toronto are a little more westerly and northwards, respectively, than I'm accustomed to going... between them the event should be running somewhere in the city.

Ah, I thought the release dates seemed off, because I thought the last days of the event fell on my break

The Canadian distribution has different dates. It doesn't start until Feb. 9th, and runs through the 20th. Though the two closest TRU locations in Toronto are a little more westerly and northwards, respectively, than I'm accustomed to going... between them the event should be running somewhere in the city.

So it is going to be here in Canada?

I don't know if I'll get it or not, though.
Haven't decided yet.

I do already have a Pikachu on SS that has a light ball on it.
Maybe I'll get it for Pt. I don't know.

Good thing I got mine yesterday. I would've forgot!

Yay! I got my Pikachu today! =D (Well, it's yesterday now.) XD

Now I just need to get shiny Suicune from Gamestop. And I'll be able to do that tomorrow, when I go to the mall. =)

Got mine yesterday too, but you already knew that. ^-^

I lol'ed so hard at the gender thing in my head. I know it won't stop the arguments, but still awesome confirm for me. xD

Out of curiousity - is it possible for an American game to recieve the Canadian Pikachu? XD

For those of you here in America, who have yet to get Ash's Pikachu, don't panic you have until February 13th 2011, which is next Sunday!(a week from tomorrow)
Also, for those of you in Canada, Ash's Pikachu is supposed to begin this Wednesday February 9th 2011 and will last until February 20th 2011! No one should miss out! And event is an Event, no matter how minor it is........

Got mine today, I also dropped my PSPGo on the way to toys r us, but somehow it still worked.

nop not gonna b able to get him!:(

I dont think so, but I could be wrong.
>_>

I thought we went extensively over this already in the Crown Beast thread, Gen IV games distinguish wondercards by language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom