• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Toys 'R' Us tour to be held in UK this month: Mew available for download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Craig Thompson, I'm going to Warrington. Well, actually, I live there so I'm technically not ... whatever.

You dressing up as anything? 'Coz some people are saying that it's for under-12s only and others are saying that that's garbage; the website's 'terms and conditions' are ambiguous, so who knows? Anybody? At all? Fufu?

Lol, call me Craig, and nah, I'm not prepared enough. I'd love to go as something but all I want to do is get my Mew(s) and skidaddle. If you want to attempt to find me, I'll be the guy with a grey beer T shirt on, an eyebrow piercing and the coolest Airwalk trainers there, LOL.

Didn't think they'd still be doing GBA after the release of D/p, or hold an event this soon. though I have to wait till the 25th or 26th until it's close to me, and even then I have to travel.

Australia gets shafted really bad. The only giveaway events we had was Mew for Red and Blue and Celebi for silver and gold.

The rest of the tours we had had no tour Pokemon. So yeah there's no such thing as an Australian Advance tour Pokemon.

Well, we've NEVER had Celebi, and this is our first REAL Advance Tour.

Anyways, Ill be at the Southampton One

It also helps that I LIVE in Southampton :D. Im really giddy at this now.

Last edited:
Canada has to be one of the least Poke friendly places there is..........

I just hope this doesn't end up like some of the Mew give aways in the US. I've heard terrible stories of greedy children, but atleast if people get themselves more than one, getting a Mew will be easier.

I went earlier and bagged myself 6 of the beauties, though some kids brought 4 or 5 cartridges, queued up, asked for 6 Mews and queued up again. I'll bet they bagged hundreds. It's a shame really. I know I'm the hypocrite here as I have 6 but I only intend to keep one, and I'm passing on the rest.

Im gonna see if I can get at least 3 (One on each cartridge), give one to a friend, and test out Cloning.

I hope that people are stricter here than they were in the US about spoiled children. Oh the horrible stories I've heard.....

Silly question but how to they perform the transfer? I have never been to anything like this before and am interested in finding out before I go!

Plus the only ones near me are when I am at work, so I am going to have to take the morning off sick or something to turn up anyway. But I have wanted Mew ever since I played RBY but never managed to get one!

One of my mates is determined to dress up like the emerald trainer (hes 15) im not sure wether I should tell him or not that its only for under 12's... XD Am I a bad person for making someone come 10 miles dressed as a pokemon trainer on the train? Or should I tell him?

Me and some of my assorted freinds are going all together so we dont look too weird, (we range in age from 15 to 25, one of us almost got arested at a yugioh event cause he was 10 years older than everyone else and got called a pervert *hes the shyest guy I know* some little brat screamed that he was flirting with the little kid when he wouldnt give the little kid a rare card for a common, little did the kid know that there was 10 of us all around the same table that new the guy so we stood up for him and the little kids mum screamed at him all the way to the car park and made him apolagize.)

I hope theres no more little brats like that around at the pokemon one. Ive only got a ruby and a fire red cartridge so I will get two, I might trade one on wifi.

Also, whats the deal with it being under level 9?

Last edited:
^ I might be going to the Bristol event. I probably won't know fully until a couple of days before hand as I was meant to be going away but had to postpone it...but everything's still up in the air.

I hope I can make it, though. One less Pokémon to trade for. :)

*Murkrow thats awsome i hope you come would love to meet you xD Im gonna have my ds with me plus diamond and pearl and leaf green fire red and my brother is coming so his taking my kyorge gba sp so that i can get mew on ruby and sapphire heheh and im gonna buy lots of pokemon things and Take picturesxD

Just a warning to those bringing multiple cartrides, some won't allow a Mew to be given due to them not being a UK copy. Some retailers imported Ruby/Sapphire games to meet demands and preorders, and that's what happened with mine, meaning I have to trade a Mew over to Sapphire if I want one. Be aware if all your taking is Ruby/Sapphire catridges, you could be really unlucky and not be able to get one without trading, and believe me, some kids are snotty at those events. They want Shiny Giratina or something... just a heads up.

Just a warning to those bringing multiple cartrides, some won't allow a Mew to be given due to them not being a UK copy. Some retailers imported Ruby/Sapphire games to meet demands and preorders, and that's what happened with mine, meaning I have to trade a Mew over to Sapphire if I want one. Be aware if all your taking is Ruby/Sapphire catridges, you could be really unlucky and not be able to get one without trading, and believe me, some kids are snotty at those events. They want Shiny Giratina or something... just a heads up.

Oh I'm kind of relieved i can't go then, I only want one on my Diamond and I got that from The States anyway. :D

There's a Liverpool on the list, but unfortunately, I have no idea what Toys 'R' Us they mean. Is it any? >>; Cos I think there's like 3 in Liverpool.

Eh? I thought we only had the one by Moorfields station? Which is the one I went to and it was there.

Where abouts are the other two then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom