• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

TPCi enters second Macy's float: New legendary Pokémon join Pikachu in parade

Onduru ruragittan disukaa
Reaction score
Giant Inflatable Reshiram Wang. :0

Anyway, this is a pretty cool achievement...although, honestly, I think the Starters have a cuter style that would fit the parade as opposed to the giant dragons.

An Enemy Stand User(?)
Reaction score
Giant Inflatable Reshiram Wang. :0

Anyway, this is a pretty cool achievement...although, honestly, I think the Starters have a cuter style that would fit the parade as opposed to the giant dragons.
But Snivy would steal the show D8

Ur 2 Slow!!
Reaction score
Well the Dragons are the mascots of Black and White, so it makes a lot of sense promotional wise.

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
Sounds like Miju guy from Pokemon Sunday may be at Macy's jk

But yeah, I'm excited to watch it. TPCi is really utilizing this moment. Someone in the marketing department is getting a raise.

What's a Pokemon?
Reaction score
Sounds like Miju guy from Pokemon Sunday may be at Macy's jk
But yeah, I'm excited to watch it. TPCi is really utilizing this moment. Someone in the marketing department is getting a raise.
Not funny

getting my hopes up like that..

A Good Time to Fight
Reaction score
I have a reason to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade this year. I'll most likely be waking up early to see what they're doing. Also, I find it pretty neat that the people holding the Pikachu balloon this year will be dressed in Black and/or White. Nice change of pace.

Reaction score
The good news is that if I miss it, I can always catch a recap somewhere, like on Youtube. But I hope to be there for the main event.

EDIT: I hope they have game music playing, or even the BW theme.

Rainbow Dash= Best Pony
Reaction score
What gets me is I dont see anything about mario...and its his 25th anniversary!

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I hope they have game music playing, or even the BW theme.
By BW theme, do you mean, like, season 14 theme? That'd be awesome.

They'll probably PS us and play Michael Jackson's "Black or White".

Reaction score
Well, that'd actually work since Pokemon Sunday did the same thing.

Something for nothing
Reaction score
Great way to show people that pokemon still has a massive inpact both in ameraca and around the world.

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me if international viewers can see this, like on NBC's website? & what time will it be on (UK or US time is fine).

An Enemy Stand User(?)
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me if international viewers can see this, like on NBC's website? & what time will it be on (UK or US time is fine).
I'm not sure if you'll be able too :(

Someone will probably have to record it and get it on the internet somehow if you guys can't find a way.

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
This really is a fantastic way to market the new games.

Miles Prower said:
What gets me is I dont see anything about mario...and its his 25th anniversary!
Yeah, that's a little disappointing. If we should be giving thanks to any video game character, it should definitely be Mario.

immewnity said:
They'll probably PS us and play Michael Jackson's "Black or White"
I doubt they'd be able to afford to use it.

Japanese TV is notorious for using songs without permission. I very seriously doubt the Pokemon Sunday people actually paid the money necessary to legally use MJ's song as much as they did.

Reaction score
I'm not sure if you'll be able too :(

Someone will probably have to record it and get it on the internet somehow if you guys can't find a way.
Just been on NBC & I cannot find any video's, etc besides highlights for the 2008 parade (dunno what happened to the 2009 one...), there is a page about this years though, & there are quite a lot of stars listed (Madonna, Denise Van Outen, Barry Mannilow), I had no idea it was so big! Or that it even existed till a few days ago...

Demonic Scraggy
Reaction score
Not bad at all of an idea. I'm looking forward to seeing them both! Especially since they were revealed worldwide on my birthday.

Stumped
Reaction score
Just been on NBC & I cannot find any video's, etc besides highlights for the 2008 parade (dunno what happened to the 2009 one...), there is a page about this years though, & there are quite a lot of stars listed (Madonna, Denise Van Outen, Barry Mannilow), I had no idea it was so big! Or that it even existed till a few days ago...
Yeah, hard to believe it's been lasting for years.

Reaction score
I can only hope that they post the video on Youtube for all to see.